Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts (45767 Views)

Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Amagite2: 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Controversial OAP Daddy Freeze' Instagram account has been deleted again, and he has taken to his second account to react.

According to him, they are disturbed that his teachings are disrupting their earnings, hence they are always taking his account down.

See his post below...

"We have definitely disturbed their business formula and disrupted their earnings, their god who is in their belly has been disgraced and they are raging.
-
If not, why are they so desperate to shut me up?
-
Even if they close all my social media accounts down and close down all the accounts of all #FreeNation members they still cannot mute a conversation that is already gaining momentum. ~FRZ
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/we-have-definitely-disrupted-their-earnings-daddy-freeze-reacts-to-his-ig-being-deleted.html

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by itspzpics(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by TheMoniker: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
cheesy
I totally disagree with his teachings but hey! He made those up on their toes.
That guy that needed money to treat his child, if not for him he might not get help anywhere and out “pastors” and “g.o’s” will turn deaf hear.
Let me tell this little story of mine.
I was depressed and wanted to commit suicide early last year, before I do this let me write to churches, especially branches of my then church (RCCG).
I sent over 50 emails to different branches both in Nigeria, USA and Canada and even the headquarters (Redemption camp), all over 50 e-mails got delivered and I didn’t get response from none and I mean none o.
“ They get a lot of emails soliciting for money” I know this bullshit which made me follow up with calls but once they hear it’s not donation, they’ll hang up. I even asked they are willing to employ me cos I’m a graduate with good grade but na lie.
That made me believe they are business ventures and never about no one’s well-being.

https://www.nairaland.com/5010494/efcc-nigerian-police-fbi-threat

339 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by IrokoOluwere: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2019

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by sukerefakere(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin
Christianity is very profitable in Africa ESP Nigeria..

Monkey dey work... Baboon stand for pulpit dey Chop.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by ClearFlair: 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Thank God.

One fake person sent into retirement this month.
It now remains Atiku. And we shall do the needful on the 16th.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by lilmax(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
lol

better, let a better person lead it not dady freeze

this guy's hypocrisy and inadequacy is too much....he flopped with the pagan Christmas holiday

everything this guy teaches has loopholes at the end....so let someone who's good at it take over

21 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Babymira(f): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Am here to read comments

17 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by lathrowinger: 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Carry on Daddy freeze, them nor reach. U are the real 1

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by OboOlora(f): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Who is disturbed?

Is it Instagram?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
cheesy Freezer has been frozen by Instagram.

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Nolongthing3669: 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nuisance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by OROBOR17(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
Daddy freeze, go get a life. This one you're living is dream.

15 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by anonymuz(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
Daddy freeze at it again.
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Justinlean02(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
When social media never dey saturated like this, what was this guy career like again

19 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by themosthigh: 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
We all know scammers like fred ajadua and emeka anaejemba but there are millions of scammers in every street and corners of Nigeria whom no one remembers. These are the pastors. You do not need an middle man to reach me.Ask and I shall give to you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by consciouman: 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
Bros We know them........ndi pastoprenuers!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
IrokoOluwere:
Lol
Who doesn’t know that Christians are the most intolerant set of people in the world?

I think you are VERY wrong sire.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by BABANGBALI: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
The guy has succeeded in opening the eyes of the sheeples

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
IrokoOluwere:
Lol
Who doesn’t know that Christians are the most intolerant set of people in the world?
mention 5 evidences to support your claim above

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by OmoManU: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
Amagite2:
Controversial OAP Daddy Freeze' Instagram account has been deleted again, and he has taken to his second account to react.

According to him, they are disturbed that his teachings are disrupting their earnings, hence they are always taking his account down.

See his post below...

"We have definitely disturbed their business formula and disrupted their earnings, their god who is in their belly has been disgraced and they are raging.
-
If not, why are they so desperate to shut me up?
-
Even if they close all my social media accounts down and close down all the accounts of all #FreeNation members they still cannot mute a conversation that is already gaining momentum. ~FRZ
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/we-have-definitely-disrupted-their-earnings-daddy-freeze-reacts-to-his-ig-being-deleted.html

Correct man

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by chendstone01(m): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
my G freeze keep telling them that their pastors are milking them you don't need to pay God before he blesses you drops mic

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Xisnin(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
IrokoOluwere:
Lol
Let us be honest. Intolerance has levels.
Freeze head would have been hanging on a stake or his body blown to pieces if he had messed with the wrong crowd.

48 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by ayusco85(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
God pass them. we the free nations members already are free with or without the social media handles. we The Sanctuary on cool fm

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by SamJed(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
IrokoOluwere:
Lol
even you know that you are lying

20 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by IrokoOluwere: 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

I think you are VERY wrong sire.
This is not an assumption.
It’s a fact. And it doesn’t matter what you think.
A fact remains a fact

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Gablo500(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by tinny898(m): 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
This man get sense pass buhari

Like for freeze share for buhari

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by IrokoOluwere: 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
SamJed:
even you even you know that you are lying
matex97:
mention 5 evidences to support your claim above
Daddyfreeze know better
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Alejob: 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App / Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.