Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,572 members, 7,801,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. (20127 Views)

IGP Orders Posting/Redeployment Of AIGs To Various Departments & Commands. / Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal / Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by eliwa47(m): 5:28am On Feb 08, 2019
rentAcock:
After the election there will be massive riots and so many innocent souls will be lost. If you are smart and you want to live, build an underground bunker near a remote forest, stockpile it with tin tomato, tin peas, indomie, dried meat, dried fish, biscuits, sweets, several cases of bottled water, cigaret lighter, torch, battery powered radio, first aide kit and a small hand gun. I already have a bunker linked by several tunnels, theres enough food in there to survive for 5 years in the case of a civil war, nuclear attack or zombie apocalypse.
Henceforth seun should endeavor to examine peoples IQ/brain before getting access to comments on nairaland otherwise...........
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Seetto: 5:29am On Feb 08, 2019
PDP will rejects anything INEC until saraki is made the inec chairman, and dino inspector general of police grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Ujunwa02(f): 5:33am On Feb 08, 2019
Justinlean02:
Some people don't just sleep out here on Nairaland...
Lol, no mind them...
If you don't know, now you do
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Yopcity: 5:33am On Feb 08, 2019
rentAcock:
After the election there will be massive riots and so many innocent souls will be lost. If you are smart and you want to live, build an underground bunker near a remote forest, stockpile it with tin tomato, tin peas, indomie, dried meat, dried fish, biscuits, sweets, several cases of bottled water, cigaret lighter, torch, battery powered radio, first aide kit and a small hand gun. I already have a bunker linked by several tunnels, theres enough food in there to survive for 5 years in the case of a civil war, nuclear attack or zombie apocalypse.

As funny as it may sound, this is very likely because the élections will be very far from free and fair !
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Basher8583: 5:34am On Feb 08, 2019
able1993:
This election is very critical at this moment in Nigeria. I pray it doesn't end bloody as the incumbent government would do anything to retain power most especially by fighting dirty despite having nothing else to offer than hypocritical and expired corruption fight and the boring noise of 16 years of PDP. I hope Nigeria escape this moment but the liable choices are bad enough...

Do you want to get motivated about life or you need some form of inspiration, advice or want to take decisive decisions about life, do you also want to learn about the contemporary great men and how they made it, business and academic strategies to succeed, then visit www.motivate.com.ng

These pdp supporters thinks apc is desparate. I hope you know what being desperate means. Which party has been shouting up and down. Now thats your example of desperate. Olodo rabata
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by budusky05(m): 5:40am On Feb 08, 2019
And what will PDP do?
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Alejob: 5:52am On Feb 08, 2019
Why is inec playing hide and seek with peoples emotion?
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by rentAcock(m): 6:00am On Feb 08, 2019
eliwa47:

Henceforth seun should endeavor to examine peoples IQ/brain before getting access to comments on nairaland otherwise...........

I'm 100% certain that my IQ is way higher than yours. Be careful what you ask for, you might end up being denied access to nairaland if a high IQ is required to log in.
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by pek(m): 6:04am On Feb 08, 2019
Alfredwin01:
See detail below if interested
if you have been winning, why then do you need people's money?
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by chukseric504869: 6:07am On Feb 08, 2019
cos they r perceiving defeat dt y d complain virtually about every action
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Naajjii: 6:10am On Feb 08, 2019
PDP should just boycott this election , is pdp the only party in Nigeria. Why are they the only one complaining, police commissioners were redeployed to reinvigorate the security structure they complained, Inec is doing it's best to give credible election they are complaining. Massive and passionate crowds graced President Buhari's campaign they complained, Osinbajo head of Tradermoni goes around distributing small loan to help poor people they are complaining. This is signs that pdp is coming to an end. After this election PDP and their Supporters will look like Lizard. They depend on looting to survive.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by focus7: 6:13am On Feb 08, 2019
Another Dubai strategy spoiled pdp in painment, lamentation and wailing again.
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Jchi9876: 6:14am On Feb 08, 2019
rentAcock:

I'm 100% certain that my IQ is way higher than yours. Be careful what you ask for, you might end up being denied access to nairaland if a high IQ is required to log in.

Even mad man no dey gree him be mad man.
Your case done rotten na to wait till your madness carry you enter expressway make trailer chop your skull
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by verifiablefacts: 6:22am On Feb 08, 2019
rentAcock:
Are you advertising for rent?
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by verifiablefacts: 6:24am On Feb 08, 2019
akilo1:
Must athieku complain for everything?even if buhari mess ..he will still complain..we are going to next level by the grace of God ..the thieves wont go near aso rock again
my brother, the shuffling has affected their plans.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by BIGGIE121(m): 6:27am On Feb 08, 2019
I fully support the pdp on the this,because i dont see a tangible reason for the inec to redeploy the rec that has alrealdy been deployed to his PPA just some 8 days to the election,that is illegal and suspicious,
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Maket: 6:28am On Feb 08, 2019
PDP rejects this,

PDP rejects that,

PDP cries

PDP says no etc

They no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Maket: 6:29am On Feb 08, 2019
rentAcock:
Are you Shekarau
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Seetto: 6:30am On Feb 08, 2019
Yopcity:
Atiku's victory may be the only chance left for nigeria to survive although it will be very difficult because the cabal controlling this govt will rather sacrifice half of nigeria than accept defeat.

After buhari's victory osibanjo will be sidelined and may even be ''removed'' because the cabal knows buhari CANNOT stand another 4 years.

For those shouting next level, nigeria is heading to a very dark and uncertain future, nigeria is about to die !

Your head dey pain you, I will rather stick to pmb and his cabal than watch Atiku and his Chinese vice, him tu lie obi from shangtan province of western himalyans of china to return Nigeria to wanton years of looting and sharing of national assets to his friends and cronies as promise by Atiku, obasanjo the orangutan from owu land is a living witness to the monsters Atiku he is selling out to Nigeria.

PDP sixteen years, only succeeded in commissioning abandon projects and continue to use the same abandoned projects to siphon billions.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by MinCeteris: 6:31am On Feb 08, 2019
homealone00:
Wailing Pdpigz inec is an independent body... How dare you tell them what to do? grin

Don't mind them. It is like INEC telling them not to use Atiku as their presidential candidate because he is corrupt.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by rentAcock(m): 6:33am On Feb 08, 2019
Jchi9876:

Even mad man no dey gree him be mad man.
Your case done rotten na to wait till your madness carry you enter expressway make trailer chop your skull

Simpletons like yourself also called Nikola Tesla a mad man for his advancement of electricity. _Morons like yourself also called Galileo Galilei a mad man for saying earth and the other planets in the solar system revolved around the sun( ethnocentrism) and not the other way around. Dimwits like you called Pythagoras a mad man when he proposed that earth is spherical in shape and not flat, meaning you can't just walk to the edge of earth and fall off the planet. Numbskullls like you called Charles Darwin a mad man for writing the Theory of Evolution, prior to that people just believed all plants and animals magically appeared and remained the same from the dawn of time. Amoebas like you also called the Wright brothers mad boys when they were building and testing the first airplane in 1903.

I can go on and on but I don't think you even have the mental capacity to grasp the analogy or the point I'm trying to drill down your thick skull, but I will try anyway.
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Omoboricash(m): 6:33am On Feb 08, 2019
Prostitute:
Go out and vote PDP please, vote Atiku 16th February! Your one vote is very important. If you can tell your friends and family to vote Atiku better, this is beyond political party , please help NIGERIA and NIGERIANS. Thank you
You're right not by political parties. But I disagree with u for voting pdp. Pepe sold all assets of Nigeria yet nothing was working. I can give u two example, Nigeria machine tools osogbo was viable and functioning company before pdp took over power in 1999. Now was sold to friends and cronies. Go there now nothing was happening. The staff and workers of that company had been laid off, without any entitlement , so also osogbo steel rolling, delta steel rolling. NITEL staff were laid off, Nigeria airways staff were all laid off, without entitlement. All these were done under the supervision of former vice president Atiku now presidential candidate if pdp. If apc could not give us what we want, then pdp wasn't the solution.
Atiku said and I quote "he's going for presidency to enrich his friends. Are his friends not to be rich. "
Obviously he's not going there for the masses but few friends.
Why can't we try Kingsley moghalu, Fela durotoye, Hashim olawepo.......
Atiku /Pdp not the solution to our problem
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by lapazi(m): 6:37am On Feb 08, 2019
rentAcock:

You watch way too much movies.... dumass
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by AnanseK(m): 6:38am On Feb 08, 2019
Indelibleword:
INEC and their antics

You mean PDP and their wailer antics
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by rentAcock(m): 6:47am On Feb 08, 2019
lapazi:

You watch way too much movies.... dumass

Meme generation kid, go and ask your parents about June 12th 1993.
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Totibush(m): 6:57am On Feb 08, 2019
rentAcock:
After the election there will be massive riots and so many innocent souls will be lost. If you are smart and you want to live, build an underground bunker near a remote forest, stockpile it with tin tomato, tin peas, indomie, dried meat, dried fish, biscuits, sweets, several cases of bottled water, cigaret lighter, torch, battery powered radio, first aid kit and a small hand gun. I already have a bunker linked to several tunnels, theres enough food in there to survive for 5 years in the case of a civil war, nuclear attack or zombie apocalypse.
You watch too many movies mate! Anyway where's your bunker situated?
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 08, 2019
rentAcock:
After the election there will be massive riots and so many innocent souls will be lost. If you are smart and you want to live, build an underground bunker near a remote forest, stockpile it with tin tomato, tin peas, indomie, dried meat, dried fish, biscuits, sweets, several cases of bottled water, cigaret lighter, torch, battery powered radio, first aid kit and a small hand gun. I already have a bunker linked to several tunnels, theres enough food in there to survive for 5 years in the case of a civil war, nuclear attack or zombie apocalypse.

Coward
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by YeshuaBeloved: 6:58am On Feb 08, 2019
Ezniteadin:
PDP= Papa deceiving Pickin Or People deceiving People
APC= ALL Past Criminals

Vote them out. we can't afford another wasteful 16 Years or a Bloody four Years

Vote AAC
Vote Sowore
3RD on the Ballot paper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

33 States May Not Pay Salaries As ₦172bn Deduction Grounds Revenue Disbursement / Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Congratulates Hilda Baci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.