Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. (20128 Views)

IGP Orders Posting/Redeployment Of AIGs To Various Departments & Commands. / Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal / Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Sholaco: 6:59am On Feb 08, 2019
PDP grin
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by drlateef: 7:11am On Feb 08, 2019
PDP already compromised some of them. That's why they are complaining. They have been checkmate again. PDP and their thieves think they have brain. By the time Tinubu and Osinbajo finish with them, they won't know what sickness has befallen them.
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by rentAcock(m): 7:12am On Feb 08, 2019
Totibush:

You watch too many movies mate! Anyway where's your bunker situated?

Well in 1966 the movie Star Trek introduced the "Tricoder" which was basically a smartphone that allowed the crew to make both video and voice calls amongst themselves. But today smart phone is a reality.

The concept of virtual reality was first introduced in movies like the Matrix, but today Samsung, LG, HTC, Facebook and Microsoft all have VR headsets that allow you to immerse yourself into 3D video games or other video formats like live sports.

In the movie "2001: A Space Odyssey" released in 1968 they introduced video calling even though no such technology existed at the time, today you can Face time, Skype and video call anyone with a smart phone.

In the movie "Back to the Future" released in 1985, we were introduced to hoverboards even though no such thing existed but I don't need to tell you that 5 years ago hoverboards became one of the hottest gadget in the consumer tech space.

In the movie "Total Recall" and several other movies from the nineties, we were introduced to driverless cars way before their time. Today Google, Tesla, Uber, Apple and many other technology companies are working on making driverless cars a reality, they already have actual functional cars and trucks.

So you see, sometimes fiction mirrors reality. In regards to the location of my bunker, this might sound like a movie cliche but 'if I tell you, I will have to kill you.'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by rentAcock(m): 7:17am On Feb 08, 2019
correctguy0900:

Coward

Maybe, but if it will allow me to outlive "brave" souls like you then I can at least be rest assured that the human gene pool will be saturated with smart people whose sole purpose is to procreate and extend the survival of our specie.
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by isahsalee: 7:24am On Feb 08, 2019
Apc should be the one complaining and not pdp, so ironical.
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Okoroawusa: 7:25am On Feb 08, 2019
Anybody that thinks that PDP is ready for this election has to do a rethink
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by rottennaija(m): 7:25am On Feb 08, 2019
Prostitute:
Go out and vote PDP please, vote Atiku 16th February! Your one vote is very important. If you can tell your friends and family to vote Atiku better, this is beyond political party , please help NIGERIA and NIGERIANS. Thank you

You mean give Atiku the keys to the treasury? So that Obasanjo will start writing letters in few months time? NEVER!!!
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by kellybently(m): 7:25am On Feb 08, 2019
Prostitute:
Go out and vote PDP please, vote Atiku 16th February! Your one vote is very important. If you can tell your friends and family to vote Atiku better, this is beyond political party , please help NIGERIA and NIGERIANS. Thank you

what did common man benefited from PDP 16yrs in power.

all rural infrastructure not working. ( light. good roads. pipe born water . healthy.) is only massive looting. share the money.

nobody have been prob for looting when PDP was in power and u went then to come again.

what ll atiku offer a common man. you want looters to come back to power.
am not APC. an not PDP. in have my PVC, is not for election. is for self identity since no body is ready to give the citizens a means of identity
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Eeser: 7:32am On Feb 08, 2019
rentAcock:
After the election there will be massive riots and so many innocent souls will be lost. If you are smart and you want to live, build an underground bunker near a remote forest, stockpile it with tin tomato, tin peas, indomie, dried meat, dried fish, biscuits, sweets, several cases of bottled water, cigaret lighter, torch, battery powered radio, first aid kit and a small hand gun. I already have a bunker linked to several tunnels, theres enough food in there to survive for 5 years in the case of a civil war, nuclear attack or zombie apocalypse.
You watch too many Hollywood movies
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:34am On Feb 08, 2019
hmmm
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Clapbackdon: 7:34am On Feb 08, 2019
[s]
rentAcock:
After the election there will be massive riots and so many innocent souls will be lost. If you are smart and you want to live, build an underground bunker near a remote forest, stockpile it with tin tomato, tin peas, indomie, dried meat, dried fish, biscuits, sweets, several cases of bottled water, cigaret lighter, torch, battery powered radio, first aid kit and a small hand gun. I already have a bunker linked to several tunnels, theres enough food in there to survive for 5 years in the case of a civil war, nuclear attack or zombie apocalypse.
[/s]

You watch too many movies
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by N0favors: 7:42am On Feb 08, 2019
rentAcock:
This is funny cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Greyworld: 7:45am On Feb 08, 2019
rentAcock:
Damn. Lwkmd @zombie apocalypse. seriously?
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by gabbytabby: 7:48am On Feb 08, 2019
They are most probably being redeloyed last minute to foil any compromise by any party.

kblex:
The People's Democratic Party PDP has rejected the move by the leadership of the INEC to redeploy Resident Electoral Commissioners (REC), barely a week to the February 16 Presidential election.

The PDP also said, they are already aware that INEC is acting on the directives of the Buhari Presidency and the APC which have been mounting pressure on the commission to deploy some compromised & pliable RECs to certain critical states in order to manipulate results for APC.

Other News: Pictures from President Buhari Rally in Adamawa State.

The PDP therefore rejects this ignoble scheme and charges INEC not to enmesh the election into avoidable crisis, as the planned redeployment will be vehemently rejected.

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/02/pdp-rejects-redeployment-of-rec-by-inec.html
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Ategberoson(m): 7:49am On Feb 08, 2019
Yopcity:
Atiku's victory may be the only chance left for nigeria to survive although it will be very difficult because the cabal controlling this govt will rather sacrifice half of nigeria than accept defeat.

After buhari's victory osibanjo will be sidelined and may even be ''removed'' because the cabal knows buhari CANNOT stand another 4 years.

For those shouting next level, nigeria is heading to a very dark and uncertain future, nigeria is about to die !

where do you people get this dumb info that you'd come to say here ignorantly? or is just imagination and you don't even feel sensitive to come up with presupposition statement on a public forum

this is dumb to me
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by sageer1706(m): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2019
Like seriously is this how PDP will continue to react and reject everything, the fear of defeat is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by BIGDADDY000(m): 8:26am On Feb 08, 2019
rentAcock:
FUNNY ENOUGH, THIS MUST BE A MOVIE. although i like to have one.
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by olaoreawofele: 8:34am On Feb 08, 2019
If you can build a bunker and stockpile foods, not all your relatives can. Do not wish calamity on the people. Whatever we sow, we reap.

rentAcock:
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:45am On Feb 08, 2019
rentAcock:

What u are wishing for the country will destroy u first. Learn to love and pray for ur country.
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by rentAcock(m): 8:50am On Feb 08, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

What u are wishing for the country will destroy u first. Learn to love and pray for ur country.

Another silly goon. When you wear a seat belt while driving a car are you wishing for a head-on collision?
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Yopcity: 9:00am On Feb 08, 2019
Ategberoson:

where do you people get this dumb info that you'd come to say here ignorantly? or is just imagination and you don't even feel sensitive to come up with presupposition statement on a public forum

this is dumb to me

Of course it will be dumb to u because u are DUMB
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Yopcity: 9:05am On Feb 08, 2019
Seetto:

Your head dey pain you, I will rather stick to pmb and his cabal than watch Atiku and his Chinese vice, him tu lie obi from shangtan province of western himalyans of china to return Nigeria to wanton years of looting and sharing of national assets to his friends and cronies as promise by Atiku, obasanjo the orangutan from owu land is a living witness to the monsters Atiku he is selling out to Nigeria.

PDP sixteen years, only succeeded in commissioning abandon projects and continue to use the same abandoned projects to siphon billions.

It is far better to be a victim of theft than to be a victim of murder ! Atiku is NOT the ideal president nigeria needs but under the présent situation is the ONLY option available, take it or leave it.
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Ategberoson(m): 9:24am On Feb 08, 2019
Yopcity:

Of course it will be dumb to u because u are DUMB

see this brain nut mumu splitting nonsense. you people just rushed online to say nonsense for likes
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by donnie(m): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2019
rentAcock:

grin grin grin

Relax, the situation is under control.

We're praying...

Join us everyday, till Sunday, 10th February @7pm on: http://loveworldplus.tv
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by brathan: 9:56am On Feb 08, 2019
Why won't they complain when is obvious that A. P. C is trying all schems to manipulate the presidential election results.
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Larryndelaw: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2019
Prostitute:
I have already told all my family to vote BUHARI. So sorry your advice is too late. When you suppose to say that you were busy telling people he is from sudan or he is sick. Next time if you have the opportunity do the right thing in time
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Larryndelaw: 10:04am On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=Yopcity post=75525762]

It is far better to be a victim of theft than to be a victim of murder ! Atiku is NOT the ideal president nigeria needs but under the présent situation is the ONLY option available, take it or leave it.[/qu
I leave IT
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Larryndelaw: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2019
Yopcity:

It is far better to be a victim of theft than to be a victim of murder ! Atiku is NOT the ideal president nigeria needs but under the présent situation is the ONLY option available, take it or leave it.

I LEAVE IT
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by olajizz01(m): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2019
rentAcock:
You mean massive riot in poto hell of Biafra republic.
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by lapazi(m): 11:25am On Feb 08, 2019
rentAcock:

Meme generation kid, go and ask your parents about June 12th 1993.

Are you saying there is a possibility of another military junta? even if there is- these your assertions are preposterous and utterly ridiculous tongue
Re: PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 08, 2019
The people am sharing country with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos To Build West Africa's Largest Tech Hub In Yaba / Kwara: JTF Intercepts Migrating Herders In Their Hundreds / 33 States May Not Pay Salaries As ₦172bn Deduction Grounds Revenue Disbursement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.