Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women (15615 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by ebusnwaoma: 4:50am On Feb 08, 2019
Maurice Ampaw, a controversial ‘celebrity’ lawyer who spoke during in an interview with Hitz FM’s Andy Dosty on his ‘Hitz Entertainment Review’ show, disclosed that 8 out of 10 pastors in Ghana are sleeping with married women.

The celebrity lawyer who stated that his basic problem with these pastors is that they are hypocrites who act as very holy people but do all the evil things behind the scene, added that they sleep with girls who are even below the legal sex having age in the country.

Maurice Ampaw who was campaigning for sex tourism to be legalized, added that many of the foreigners who have been visiting the country for tourism sleep with the ladies and pay them meager sums of money because the trade has not been legalized and institutionalized.  The lawyer who laid out ideas for sex tourism, disclosed that these ladies who will have plans to engage in the trade should be registered and medically screened by the government. After which they will be given a license and some fixed rates to work with.

He further stated that though these hypocrite pastors will oppose his idea of sex tourism and say it is a sin, however 8 out of 10 pastors in Ghana are sleeping with married women.  

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/08/8-out-of-10-pastors-in-ghana-are-sleeping-with-married-women-maurice-ampaw/

2 Likes

Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by Mikora: 5:22am On Feb 08, 2019
I don't doubt it

3 Likes

Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by JasonScoolari: 5:41am On Feb 08, 2019
If only Maurice Ampaw can bring his two sisters and daughter for registration, I will take him serious, but for now, he's just a jealous sex starved charge and bail lawyer.

12 Likes

Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2019
This wan na normal fact for Ghana na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by TheAngry1: 11:19am On Feb 08, 2019
ok
Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by Stephenlord(m): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2019
no surprise
Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by seunnix23: 11:19am On Feb 08, 2019
how does he know? he is also doing thesame thing i think

1 Share

Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by TheMoniker: 11:19am On Feb 08, 2019
grin

Efcc, Nigerian Police And The Fbi; Threat To The Peace And A Cause Of Concern
https://www.nairaland.com/5010494/efcc-nigerian-police-fbi-threat
Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by Richdad50(m): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2019
Is anybody afraid to speak out on why I must approve a declaration before commenting on Islamic posts?

"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

The moderators know I can't say Yes to the above yet they allow any dick and harry on Christian posts. Forums should be a place for free speech and equal right to bash and be bashed.

#Richdad

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by zone51: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2019
Nawaoooo
Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by lunacol(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2019
Legalizing prostitution.The legislative members should debate it and know if it will be okey for the country.
Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by Sirmuel1(m): 11:22am On Feb 08, 2019
Same with Nigerian Pastors. Those Guys are terrible

3 Likes

Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by Uyi168: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2019
The ministry is all about free money and free kpekuses..
Gosh..
Can't wait to start mine.....

4 Likes

Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by Uyi168: 11:25am On Feb 08, 2019
Richdad50:
Is anybody afraid to speak out on why I must approve before commenting on Islamic posts?

The moderators know I can't say Yes to the above. Yet they allow any dick and harry on Christian posts. Forums should be a place of free speech.

#Richdad
This meme fit u shaa

1 Like

Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by Uyi168: 11:26am On Feb 08, 2019
Richdad50:
Is anybody afraid to speak out on why I must approve before commenting on Islamic posts?

The moderators know I can't say Yes to the above. Yet they allow any dick and harry on Christian posts. Forums should be a place of free speech.

#Richdad
U like this meme sha

1 Like

Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by Truefaith: 11:26am On Feb 08, 2019
God does not recognize these people as pastors.

The Bible calls them wolves and workers of evil.

The sad part is that the 8 to 2 statistic is not limited to Ghana. It may be worse in Nigeria and other countries. Some of them (such as BENNY HINN) openly boast of getting their power from tombs and cemeteries.

Some others (such as PAUL ENENCHE and ENOCH ADEBOYE) claim their teachings come from recently dead people who returned from the other side.

This large-scale deception is what the the Lord Jesus Christ spoke about in Matthew 24:5, Matthew 24:11 and Matthew 24:24. Read the Bible.

Run for your dear life. Flagrant evil is widespread in the pulpits.

Unregenerated people have taken over most of the churches as pastors, bishops and evangelists.

They chant incantation, which they call 'tongues', instead of teaching the Bible.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

1 Like

Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by Bacteriologist(m): 11:27am On Feb 08, 2019
Richdad50:
Is anybody afraid to speak out on why I must approve a declaration before commenting on Islamic posts?

The moderators know I can't say Yes to the above yet they allow any dick and harry on Christian posts. Forums should be a place of free speech and equal right to bash and be bashed.

#Richdad

Because like all religions, Islam will eventually self-destruct and get wiped out as civilisation takes over due to its fascistic, archaic and medieval ideologies.

Christianity, on the other hand, is an evolving religion that has a stronger dogmatic hold on more intellectual people by appearing to be meek but actually isn't.

6 Likes

Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by kingthreatz: 11:28am On Feb 08, 2019
Ghanaians are the equivalent of calabar and Benue people in Nigeria when it comes to straffing
Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by adekalumichael: 11:29am On Feb 08, 2019
This is the endtime the holy book talked about. Not so surprised it's coming from the church. That is where judgement will first start.

Join other non-lazy youths to learn how to do design for M&E companies. Available training are HVAC, electrical, fire fighting and plumbing including Revit MEP. Check siggy for more details.
Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by johncreek: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2019
Is your Pastor one of them?
Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by SachaBastien(m): 11:33am On Feb 08, 2019
Maurice Ampaw not only wants to collect tax on prostitution but establish whoredoms all over Ghana.
Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by Jaynom(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2019
Smh
Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by BABANGBALI: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2019
I support sex tourism which Atiku has promised us in Nigeria
Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by sukerefakere(m): 11:48am On Feb 08, 2019
In Nigeria it's 7/10

90% of our Nigerian counterpart are very coded

1 Like

Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women by verah07: 11:53am On Feb 08, 2019
Kind of find this funny grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? / Speaking In Tongues: 5 Things You Should Know / Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.