Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,123 members, 7,807,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Learn Digital Marketing Strategy Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Digital Marketing Strategy Free (226 Views)

Digital Marketing Strategy To Take Your Business To Next Level / Guide To Creating An Effective Content Marketing Strategy / Adopt My Marketing Strategy That Fetched Me $86,311 Within 5 Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Digital Marketing Strategy Free by declassyweb: 5:39am On Feb 08, 2019
Hello,

Good day, My name is Adekunle Isaac, I am a digital marketer. I will be teaching you guys digital marketing strategy and how you can start implementing it for your business.

*What we are going to Learn from this class...*

1. Digital Customers Acquisition method

2. How to position yourself as authority in your business

3. How to make someone buy from you immediately they see your product

4. How to retain customers and sell over and over again.

Let Start with

No 1.
What is *Digital Marketing?*

Gone are the old days of manual marketing. We are now in Era of technology that we can simply market and promote our products and services from the comfort of our bedroom.

Digital marketing encompasses all marketing efforts that use an electronic device or the internet. Businesses leverage digital channels such as search engines, social media, email, and their websites to connect with current and prospective customers.

According to Wikipedia: Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.

Our main focus will be on INTERNET MARKETING:

Internet marketing is the process of promoting a business or brand and its products or services over the internet using tools that help drive traffic, leads, and sales.

We have different platform to promote our products or services. Includes: E-mail marketing, Social media, blogging. The aim of all this platform is to generate leads and customers.

There is difference between Working to Generate customers and Working to generate Sales.
For Example, I post my Ads on a random Facebook group, the aim is to sell and not to have customers.

That is where lot of people get it wrong...

When you want to start your business using internet...The first thing you need to do is

*CUSTOMER LIST BUILDING*

When you have build your customer, maybe you have them in your Facebook group, your Facebook pages, or you have them following you on Instagram or you have them as Contact on Whatsapp, that is when repeated sales can happen.

Any platform you prefer to work on...Just make sure the first thing you must do when you want to start your Internet Marketing business is CUSTOMERS LIST BUILDING.

Let me list some advantage of building Customers

1. You only pay once for the list or the customers

2. You don't need to pay any platform for adverts again

3. You have your customers, So that means you can sell similar product's again and again to the same list of customers

4. New people will find it easily to trust you because when they see your customers, they will be satisfied that your products will work.

The list goes on and on...It endless.

The Question is How can we build Customers list?

To the next Post.

1 Like

Re: Learn Digital Marketing Strategy Free by emperorventure4(m): 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
Following
Re: Learn Digital Marketing Strategy Free by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
Following

(1) (Reply)

Wholesales And Retail Sales Of Inverters / Business / Get An Apple Earphone Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.