Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Beauty And The Beast...being Ugly Wont Stop Females From Coming If You Are Rich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty And The Beast...being Ugly Wont Stop Females From Coming If You Are Rich (592 Views)

Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beauty And The Beast...being Ugly Wont Stop Females From Coming If You Are Rich by Barayeks(m): 5:47am On Feb 08, 2019
The popular cartoon, Beauty and the Beast by Disney, just like many, many other cartoons has a subtle message of hypergamy.
You could be an uncompassionate and ruthless brute, as long as you stupid rich with a castle you'd find a female who would see the "good" in you.
A good number of abusive relationships where the men beat the women silly yet they refuse to leave him is because of their love for money...not always but most times the men are filthy rich and the leeching girlfriend doesn't want to lose her status in society by breaking up and returning to her zero level.
In this Gynocentric world of ours the media is one of the tools used to set our female's brains to a default parasitic mentality. The movies and Cartoons show females looking for males to save them and bring them out of obscurity to lime light.
"I'm looking for my prince charming" is a commonly used phrase by females and it is picked up from these fairytales. What they fail to understand is they should be looking for a job first not a Prince charming because this isn't a fairytale.
Of all the cartoons I've seen ( and I've seen many) the only one I can say is rid of any form of subtle hypergamous message or encouragement of vanity and materialism is Shrek.
There you have a princess falling in love with a monster who lives in a swamp not a Castle with servants...She changed into a monster herself and Shrek still liked her thats balance.
When your kids are done watching these silly disney fairytale toons...its important to lecture them on all the stupid parts and make them see reason why it is wrong so they dont get indoctrinated like 90% of the female population who think it's a man's duty to come save them.
IG: @Bara.tone
Twitter: @IamBaratone
FB: Bara Yekorogha
GenderIssuesWithBaratone.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Beast...being Ugly Wont Stop Females From Coming If You Are Rich by solz007(m): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2019
Nobody Ugly

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Beast...being Ugly Wont Stop Females From Coming If You Are Rich by Barayeks(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
solz007:
Nobody Ugly
If you say so

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Brutally Pranks His Girlfriend With Public Marriage Proposal At NYSC / Amazing: Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit Are All Pregnant At The Same / Welcome To Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.