Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos (19624 Views)

Nigerian Student In Japan Returns Wallet Loaded With Cash, Turns Down Reward / Man Returns N80,000 Lost By A Lady In Katsina (Photos) / Truck Filled With Cement Crashes At Sagamu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by Baawaa(m): 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
That is a good Nigerian,not a bia-fraudian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
dominique:
I believe this was all staged to get some kind of public sympathy. How did he get the man's photo?
people like you discourage people from doing good
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by binsanni(m): 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
mitchew where is the money
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by Slynation(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
Woow..... such a nice gesture!! I'm impressed
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by Idannydave: 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
That what we call loyalty
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
Baawaa:
That is a good Nigerian,not a bia-fraudian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
the shape of his head shows that he is not a Igbo, Igbo will never do such a thing, it's a taboo to do such a thing in their area
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by AngelicBeing: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
bedspread:
4DEEFUL!! There are still Real Honest men !

Not the Fake Integrity that was used in brainwashing Nigerians!!
The man is more honest than all the useless satanic politicians ruling the shithole jungle Buhari alsudani inclusive, even if he is not rewarded on earth, Elshaddai got his back already cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by Jaysas1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
Dere are still gud pple out dere......I also lost my purse on d 15th & someone called me on d 18th to cum pick it up with all my items intact...
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by nuban07(m): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
dominique:
I believe this was all staged to get some kind of public sympathy. How did he get the man's photo or did he ask him to pose for a photo for him to post on social media?
If it was staged, I believe she will inflate the amount. About the pic, she can as well demanded for it
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by tungamaje: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
IrokoOluwere:
If it was a Igbo man that found the purse .
You know the rest

How do you know he is not Igbo? Does he have tribal marks to indicate his tribe? We have good and evil people in every tribe
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by sliqboy: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
Guy like seriously?
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by thunderbabs: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nwodosis:
Good of him but still double check if that your wallet has not been taken to a shrine for money rituals and brought back to you as directed. We are in the time of ritual wonders and deviation from pants should be expected!

Oshi oro.. Let ur wallet drop at Oshodi if you think anyone will call you to come get it... undecided
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by odudueffiom(m): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nwodosis:
Good of him but still double check if that your wallet has not been taken to a shrine for money rituals and brought back to you as directed. We are in the time of ritual wonders and deviation from pants should be expected!
Omo... Quit thinking dark
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by adekalumichael: 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
Good riddance. Some would have done contrary .

Join other non-lazy youths to learn how to do design for M&E companies. Available training are HVAC, electrical, fire fighting and plumbing including Revit MEP. Check siggy for more details.
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by majamajic(m): 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
IrokoOluwere:
If it was a Igbo man that found the purse .
You know the rest

just force a tribal mark on his cheeks,
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by Drwords(m): 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
dominique:
I believe this was all staged to get some kind of public sympathy. How did he get the man's photo or did he ask him to pose for a photo for him to post on social media?

Chai....this one touch me..

Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
The Nigerian govt should get him an immediate employment sharply as it was done to the Malian guy in France. Super human deed.but 4 now na election campaign dey our leaders head,dey are all oluyas
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by Barcarysam: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
The Lord will meet him at his point of needs...
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
I’ve had a similar experience back in 2006 when android phones barely existed I was in first bank ado-ekiti schooling then and I was writing on those bank shelves for withdrawal then bam in front of me was an android phone without password I picked the phone knowing if someone else picked it up it’d be gone forever so I waited at the same exact spot for almost an hour no one came to say he lost something then I went back to my hostel at odo-ekiti no calls nothing then I searched for numbers called someone asking them to inform the owner of the phone so later he called and I gave him my location he came got his phone and left just like that lol so about two weeks later I was traveling back to Lagos I slept off in the car not knowing my wallet dropped I got to the park and went straight to Lagos getting home I noticed I had dropped my wallet containing my ID cash and my atm card I was frustrated days later a call came in and the person called my name I said yes and she said she had my wallet she actually didn’t pick it up she said she was involved in an accident and probably the wallet flew into her bag when the car tumbled so she gave me her location I traveled to Abeokuta met her and got my wallet with everything intact lol crazy world grin
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by MisterFresh: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
this a good example of a mad person. wehrey asiwin
Nwodosis:
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by James4424: 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nwodosis:

Nice one there
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by James4424: 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
thunderbabs:

Oshi oro.. Let ur wallet drop at Oshodi if you think anyone will call you to come get it... undecided

Leave him alone, you people don't know what is
going on in Nigeria that's why. Maybe you haven't been scammed before that's why . If not you will start thinking in 2ways not just one

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by James4424: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
F
naijanative:
These things shouldn't be so much celebrated. It shows how corrupt we've become as a people. It is our duty and moral obligation to be our brother's keeper. If you are reading this and always thinking of how to obtain people, you're doomed. For all of you involving yourselves in scams, 419, have a change of heart and become human.

My brother they plenty. Take a stroll in OLX and see how many scammers are there . You will be surprised at the amount of young boys in it.
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
The man is wise beyond his age.

Stolen money can never create wealth..... Well, except you are walking on the corridors of power.
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by omoiyalayi(m): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
Good deed
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by lionson(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nwodosis:

You're a psycho.
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by Jokkarm2: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
i also picked a wallet last night at greenland estate ajah lagos, the name on the voters card is OKOYE CHIJIOKE HILARY. There are other personal items inside and some money. my number is 08038892800, 08136049414
please the owner or who ever knows the owner should call me. though i traveled out of lagos today but i will direct the person where to pick it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine / Fun Facts About "Boxing Day" The 26th Of December / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.