Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Even My Cats Admire My Nudes - Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Even My Cats Admire My Nudes - Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Says (4892 Views)

Adetutu Alabi Blasts Simi For Degrading People With Tribal Marks / Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) / Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even My Cats Admire My Nudes - Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Says by chinambusay: 8:53am On Feb 08, 2019
Nigerian model with tribal marks, Adetutu Alabi, who blessed her fans yesterday with topless photos, has stated that even her cats admire her new nudes she shared on her Facebook photo. 

The Nigerian model with tribal marks who further admitted that she is nudist in photos she shared, added that if she dies for it, then so be it. She wrote as she shared her nude photos; 

Goodnight y'all......life of a nudist....If I die, I die. Life of a nudist.... Even my cats admire my nudes

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/08/even-my-cats-admire-my-nudes-nigerian-model-with-tribal-marks/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Even My Cats Admire My Nudes - Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Says by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 08, 2019
I can smell it from here

Inyama

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even My Cats Admire My Nudes - Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Says by itspzpics(m): 10:06am On Feb 08, 2019
Lol
Re: Even My Cats Admire My Nudes - Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Says by 4ckTOTO: 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Making this ugly Bitch famous is the worst thing you guys did

1 Like

Re: Even My Cats Admire My Nudes - Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Says by Fadomero(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
dirty smelling punany I hate fish smell

2 Likes

Re: Even My Cats Admire My Nudes - Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Says by SheCool(f): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Crazy lol
Re: Even My Cats Admire My Nudes - Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Says by Waffarianman(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
She Don dey sell Market like.... Gifty
Re: Even My Cats Admire My Nudes - Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Says by Tamarapetty(f): 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
Are you sure it's truly adetutu??
Re: Even My Cats Admire My Nudes - Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Says by consultancy: 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
modeling with tribal marks wasn't enough to make her blow, babe chose the fastest lane, nudity!!!

1 Like

Re: Even My Cats Admire My Nudes - Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Says by falcon01: 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
the body doesn't rhyme with thy face I don't believe this is her body even though the camera is cleverly placed at an angle that will show thy hotness of thy body.
Re: Even My Cats Admire My Nudes - Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Says by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
goodness
Re: Even My Cats Admire My Nudes - Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Says by Hintona(f): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Lol...these are the kind of people that grow old single surrounded with 40 cats
Re: Even My Cats Admire My Nudes - Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Says by earthsync(f): 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
Pls who the hell is she? undecided
Re: Even My Cats Admire My Nudes - Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Says by soke02(m): 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
Pls where is the nude
Re: Even My Cats Admire My Nudes - Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Says by anibabes007(m): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
I only see one. Cat looking at the other foolish cat
Re: Even My Cats Admire My Nudes - Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Says by donprincebigt(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
somebody should pls tell her that she has committed blunder o. olodo model. my catS admireS
Re: Even My Cats Admire My Nudes - Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Says by baratech: 1:31am On Feb 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
I can smell it from here

Inyama

grin grin
Re: Even My Cats Admire My Nudes - Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Says by Craigslists: 6:17am On Feb 09, 2019
Where are the innocent cats cry
Re: Even My Cats Admire My Nudes - Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Says by Kingluqman(m): 9:06am On Feb 09, 2019
Not surprised! A model with tribal mark

When you look like an animal, your cat will definitely admire you

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Onyi Alex Is Looking For A Man Who Is A Sex Addict To Marry / Meet Lucky Diamond The World Most Tattooed Person (photos) / MERCY CITY!!! See The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria, Pastored By Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.