Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

How To Create Download Website Using Blogger Host - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create Download Website Using Blogger Host (200 Views)

How To Create Your Blog Using Blogger In Less Than 5 Minutes. / Do You Need A Music Download Website? Read N Ow / 4 Ways To Generate Money On Blog, Website Using Affiliate Program Or Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Download Website Using Blogger Host by wpng: 8:58am On Feb 08, 2019
The cost of hosting a music and download blog on WordPress is something many new bloggers cannot afford especially when you won't be earning anything as a starter.

You may Decide to start your download website using but the setback has always been "How to upload on Blogger host"

cannot allow you host your large files as that will consume a whole lots of space at their end making the maintenance cost very high for them. Maybe they may consider adding file upload option when they go premium.

For now: Even with the fact that you can't upload directly on host, you can still make great music, Videos, Apps etc download sites via blogger. How?

I have an idea which i shared here: I also practiced it when i was running a download site on blogger and it's working perfect.

READ HERE: https://blogsng.com/create-download-website-blogger/

hope you found it helpful?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Reason For Starting Your Own Business? Share & Win 1G Data / How Branded Shopping Bags Can Boost Your Business / RE: Agricsolutions@jimacventures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.