Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Visa Application To Norway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Application To Norway (10239 Views)

Moving To Norway Soonest / Travelling To Norway: Urgent Please / Visa To Norway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Application To Norway by jt2010: 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2010
i have an interview with norway embassy in nigeria for Spetember 14, 2010 for a tourist visa and i need advise/tips to ensure the success of this application. Here are the documents i intend to submit.

1) Letter of introduction from my Office
2) Letter of grating of leave
3) 3 months payment slip
4) Bank statements (with reference letters from the bank)
5)Air ticket reservation
6) Hotel Reservation
7) Travel Insurance
cool Letter of employments, promotion etc
9) stock statements
I will be including two statements of account (Salary Account and Personal Statement) to the application because i always transfer my salary after been paid into my personal account.

any body with tips or advice should contribute.
Re: Visa Application To Norway by obalukan: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2010
Your document is perfect. I wish you best of luck. Hope to catch up with you in Norway.
Re: Visa Application To Norway by usherroyal(m): 3:15am On Aug 24, 2010
Good document! D balance in your sal or personal a/c matter most.it must up to a million plus.what dey what to know if u wil come back 2 nigeria after ur visit.left 4 u how u can b able 2 confuse them.U also need prayer 2 back it up.Good luck.u can mail me on usherroyal@yahoo.com
Re: Visa Application To Norway by Fogman(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2010
Complete docs, but also confirm their tourist visa requirements. During the interview, just be urself and ur visa ll be granted. Good luck.
Re: Visa Application To Norway by usewisdom: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2010
Excellent, if u want to finish them, get an Introduction Letter fom the Nigerian Police, But it's not compulsory,
Good luck,
Re: Visa Application To Norway by rite2salas(m): 2:21am On Sep 08, 2010
Stay calm during your interview. Dont be nervous and be optimistic.

Good Luck
Re: Visa Application To Norway by adexchamp(m): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2010
usewisdom:

Excellent, if u want to finish them, get an Introduction Letter fom the Nigerian Police, But it's not compulsory,
Good luck,
What has that got to do with it sir?
Re: Visa Application To Norway by nanidee(f): 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2010
adexchamp:

What has that got to do with it sir?

lwkmd, nairaland, home of amusement. grin grin
Re: Visa Application To Norway by usewisdom: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2010
@ adexchamp, that is how people like you looking for trouble, did i talk to you? Hold your lips, Gboromi di eleru, Mafi lomi n dasi, Wetin concern you? Na u i dey follow talk? before u put mouth.
Silly Cow
Re: Visa Application To Norway by jt2010: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2010
Guys,

The interview took place 21.09.2010. The consular said they will get back to me in 14 days time and also request that i purchase my flight ticket. Anyway i have e-mail the emassy today to confirm if i should purchase the flight ticket without informing me on the outcome of the application.
Re: Visa Application To Norway by jt2010: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2010
update:

After 14 days, the embassy did not get back to me, so i call and also e-mail them.

Here is their reply to mail concerning my application status:

"Your application was forwarded to the Norwegian Immigration to decide on your case.
You will contact you as soon as a decision is reached on your case."
Re: Visa Application To Norway by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2011
@jt2010, Hey mate how did the interview go, hope it went well. plz hit me up and let me know what the interview was like. peace
Re: Visa Application To Norway by dotcomnamename: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2012
jt2010: update:

After 14 days, the embassy did not get back to me, so i call and also e-mail them.

Here is their reply to mail concerning my application status:

"Your application was forwarded to the Norwegian Immigration to decide on your case.
You will contact you as soon as a decision is reached on your case."

jt20110, how was your Norway application?
Re: Visa Application To Norway by jt2010: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
No show grin cool
Re: Visa Application To Norway by dotcomnamename: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
jt2010: No show grin cool

lol grin, dem no give u?

Asuming u're married and provide marriage certificate and family pictures with property landed property, they will give u.. wink
Re: Visa Application To Norway by barikay: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
I hav krone to sell

(1) (Reply)

UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga / Visa Agent / Is Interstates Road Travel At Night Safe In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.