Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Mother-in-law - Episode 13 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mother-in-law - Episode 13 (517 Views)

Mother-in-law - Episode 1 / POISONED LOVE- Episode 13-15 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 13 (semi Final) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother-in-law - Episode 13 by Jameskyrian(m): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2019
*Mother-in-law - Episode 13*

��‍♂�‍♂�‍♂����

The journey to unravel the mystery continues...

The Spiritual Home

“My son’s virility has gone from him completely. I want it restored. You said you can do all things. What do I offer for that?” Mrs. Asibong asked. Her voice was filled with determination and sternness. Beside her was Ibinabo her friend. “I have already told you, madam. What you did with the boy was only for protection and it will last only for three months. You need an altar to retake what was taken from your son,” said the priest. “Go ahead and raise the altar,” she said with utter determination.

“That is not how it is done. We will need you to drop a cheque of five million in that aluminum basin and then proceed to give us a life which must be offered to our gods,” explained the priest.“Earlier you told me I can offer the life of an unborn child, right?” “Yes, I did. We accept that.” “If I give you this life, and you raise an altar for me, would my son’s virility be restored soon and would he be able to have children?” “Yes, he will be able to have children…but there is something you must know.......

Keep reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2019/02/08/mother-in-law-episode-13
Re: Mother-in-law - Episode 13 by Ann2012(f): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
Blood oath....hmmmm

Thanks for the update

(1) (Reply)

Hard Working And Quality Writers Needed To Start Work Immediately / The Back Stabber / How To Cite Your Source Correctly In APA Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.