Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,571 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

How Can I Get Rid Of This Nonsense On My Shoulder - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of This Nonsense On My Shoulder (692 Views)

Home Treatment For Stroke,ankle pain,back pain,freezed shoulder etc / Muscle Spasms In My Shoulder And Forearm / Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Rid Of This Nonsense On My Shoulder by NLbully(m): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2019
I've had this on both of my shoulders for days and I don't know how to get rid of it

I think it's a stretch mark or something

Any advice please cz it's getting annoying

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Nonsense On My Shoulder by oahealth: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Never mind it would not be noticeable if you don't draw attention to it.

NLbully:
I've had this on both of my shoulders for days and I don't know how to get rid of it

I think it's a stretch mark or something

Any advice please cz it's getting annoying

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Nonsense On My Shoulder by Chymath(f): 4:32am On Feb 09, 2019
It looks like stretch mark

Try this powerful perfect combination of 100% Organic cream and Bamboo Natural Essence Soap.

The Combination is very effective on Stretch marks and dry skin.Even Skin blemishes

I use both of them and I apply the cream on the stretch marks on my buttocks after bath.
Right now, It is gradually faded after 3 months of consistent use and I can boldly recommend both.

All you need is patience and it will disappear with regular use.

INTERESTED: Call/Chat 08186784338

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Nonsense On My Shoulder by okwabayi(m): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2019
That is called a stretch mark. It is fresh, meaning you put on the weight or broke the skin recently. Enjoy it. I accepted mine a long time ago and they are way worse than yours.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Nonsense On My Shoulder by NLbully(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
oahealth:
Never mind it would not be noticeable if you don't draw attention to it.

Hmm Word!!

Thanks
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Nonsense On My Shoulder by NLbully(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
okwabayi:
That is called a stretch mark. It is fresh, meaning you put on the weight or broke the skin recently. Enjoy it. I accepted mine a long time ago and they are way worse than yours.

Oh okay

Thank you
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Nonsense On My Shoulder by NLbully(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
Chymath:
It looks like stretch mark

Try this powerful perfect combination of 100% Organic cream and Bamboo Natural Essence Soap.

The Combination is very effective on Stretch marks and dry skin.Even Skin blemishes

I use both of them and I apply the cream on the stretch marks on my buttocks after bath.
Right now, It is gradually faded after 3 months of consistent use and I can boldly recommend both.

All you need is patience and it will disappear with regular use.

INTERESTED: Call/Chat 08186784338

3 months?? shocked
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Nonsense On My Shoulder by bumperno4: 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
Your health is priceless, without your health nothing much else can happen!

You do not have to be sick; our work is as much prevention as it is cure.
We support you to achieve your health goals (as varied as they may be), through lifestyle and behavior changes.
We Anything from losing weight, to gaining energy, to improving nutrition and controlling your blood pressure.
We listen to you. We are knowledgeable wellness experts , we mentor, inspire, guide and motivate your attaining your health goals so that you can achieve those goal.
Remember your health is everything, without it nothing else is possible.
Do not wait a moment longer, contact us!
Phone no. 08149712051 or now 09070220907
bumperno4proyouservices.com
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Nonsense On My Shoulder by Uyi168: 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
The thing use style resemble pussy sha

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Doctors, I'm Dyeing? / My 11months Old Child Has Been Stooling And Vomiting For 5 Days Now / Movement And Working Activities Resumes Fully In Wuhan The Centre Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.