Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

“I Remain On The Ballot” – Donald Duke On Party’s Adoption Of Buhari As Candidat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Remain On The Ballot” – Donald Duke On Party’s Adoption Of Buhari As Candidat (261 Views)

Yobe North: Machina Vows To Seek Legal Redress After Lawan Was Named As Candidat / Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption / EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' (2) (3) (4)

(1)

“I Remain On The Ballot” – Donald Duke On Party’s Adoption Of Buhari As Candidat by Yelakem737(f): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2019
Former governor of Cross River and presidential candidate of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), Donald Duke has released a statement on his party’s adoption of President Muhammadu Buhari as a consensus candidate.

I, Donald Duke, remain on the ballot and the candidate of the SDP,” he says, adding that the party said internal issues led to the adoption of Buhari.

Donald Duke had been declared as the party’s candidate by the court of appeal after a case with Jerry Gana, a move that the party has seemingly rejected.
https://yelakem.com/i-remain-on-the-ballot-donald-duke-on-partys-adoption-of-buhari-as-candidate/18448/

See statement below:

Re: “I Remain On The Ballot” – Donald Duke On Party’s Adoption Of Buhari As Candidat by Baawaa(m): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2019
Donald Duke relax till 2023 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “I Remain On The Ballot” – Donald Duke On Party’s Adoption Of Buhari As Candidat by Mynd44: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2019

(1)

Breaking: INEC Extends PVC Collection To February 11 / 2019 Elections: We Are Worried, Says Goodluck Jonathan / 10 Election-day Tips...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.