Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,495 members, 7,801,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Atiku wont get 25% of votes from SW - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku wont get 25% of votes from SW (2490 Views)

Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian / Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others / Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku wont get 25% of votes from SW by TooMuchStuff: 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
maestroferdi:
You had better believed it...

Muslims wield more political power in Yorubaland disproportionately with respect to their population. It is said that Christians outnumber Muslims 75% to 25% in Yorubaland but you can see that the Muslims occupy most of the top political posts.

Yoruba Christians are not doing enough...

U seem not to know that pentecostal Christianity have made soft hearted heavenly conscious humble men out of the natural Lion hearted men are made of.

Islam and politics are one and same. Being enemy conscious is Islam. ''We versus them''
They learnt the art of stealing leadership opportunities politically using all known means of lies, pretence, deception, betrayal, by marriage etc. U hear the slogans such as '' Yorúbas don't care about religion but culture" it's a fat lie. The real reason for slogan is that they don't have the population to grab power for now cos they are just noisy minority in yorubaland.
Re: Atiku wont get 25% of votes from SW by maestroferdi: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

U seem not to know that pentecostal Christianity have made soft hearted heavenly conscious humble men out of the natural Lion hearted men are made of.

Islam and politics are one and same. Being enemy conscious is Islam. ''We versus them''
They learnt the art of stealing leadership opportunities politically using all known means of lies, pretence, deception, betrayal, by marriage etc. U hear the slogans such as '' Yorúbas don't care about religion but culture" it's a fat lie. The real reason for slogan is that they don't have the population to grab power for now cos they are just noisy minority in yorubaland.
I didn't get your point...
Re: Atiku wont get 25% of votes from SW by AceRoot(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Politics and religion are two distinctions and oppositely accepted in Christianity but Islam has both as one.

In their various mosques on Fridays, the imam openly preach local and global politics as main sermon.
Leadership in community is very sensitive in Islam. Islam also forbids allowing infidels to rule the community with Muslims even if they are tiny minority. Once they have a helper at the top that can help them cheat the system to power , they gladly do it.

Cheating and oppressing non Muslims in their ancestral land is as old as time. Muhammad himself ruled madina as a minority in Jewish town. Muslims are not fools. They are never fair players in the game of politics. They may not know how to deliver good governance because of the unequal treatment to non Muslims in the land. Take buhari as an example, grabbing power is not his problem but being fair to Christians majority in Nigeria is his main problem because Islam does not permit him to do so! The main issue with Nigeria is religion

Sir, I presume! You are indeed "TOOMUCH" I have never read a clearer insight into Islam as a political movement here on Nairaland. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku wont get 25% of votes from SW by raumdeuter: 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
KnowAll:
The only place where PDP will get any significant votes in the SW are in Ogbomosho and Ojo LG area of Lagos state.

Which Ogbomoso? The one where the son of the King of Ogbomoso is an APC candidate. Do you see Akala joining Atiku campaign?
Re: Atiku wont get 25% of votes from SW by argon500: 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
maestroferdi:
You had better believed it...

Muslims wield more political power in Yorubaland disproportionately with respect to their population. It is said that Christians outnumber Muslims 75% to 25% in Yorubaland but you can see that the Muslims occupy most of the top political posts.

Yoruba Christians are not doing enough...

Where do you guys pulled your % from?
Re: Atiku wont get 25% of votes from SW by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
sogodihno:

shut up! pls, let Yoruba worry for themselves.
who told you I'm worried for the yorubas?

I actually pity you people.
Re: Atiku wont get 25% of votes from SW by sogodihno: 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
highcollide:
who told you I'm worried for the yorubas?

I actually pity you people.

pity your cursed and barren land and your frustrated brothers Hawking gala on SW roads not great yoruba,

1 Like

Re: Atiku wont get 25% of votes from SW by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
sogodihno:

pity your cursed and barren land and your frustrated brothers Hawking gala on SW roads not great yoruba,
I will not stoop low to argue with someone who looks down on another man's hustle. Get lost.
Re: Atiku wont get 25% of votes from SW by KunleyY19(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
People just want to create divide here and there...

Who told you Yoruba's are the most religious forget Christianity forget Islam...
When an Average Yoruba man is faced with strong Problems he won't mind visiting the third force...

As for me Religion is Secondary... Yoruba Muslim that doesn't care to enter church anyhow abi Yoruba Christian that counts Ramadan fast for the Muslim counterparts...

No matter what you Guy's say...
I feel all your rants is born out of jealousy For the foremost tribe in Nigeria... That's why you Guy's keep Migrating like flies...

1 Like

Re: Atiku wont get 25% of votes from SW by sogodihno: 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
highcollide:
I will not stoop low to argue with someone who looks down on another man's hustle. Get lost.

Lolz. E pain am. Flat headed people
Re: Atiku wont get 25% of votes from SW by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
sogodihno:

Lolz. E pain am. Flat headed people
you're truly not okay. It's only foolish people that look down on another man's hustle. How can it pain me that you're foolish?

Smh.
Re: Atiku wont get 25% of votes from SW by TooMuchStuff: 5:52am On Feb 09, 2019
AceRoot:

Sir, I presume! You are indeed "TOOMUCH" I have never read a clearer insight into Islam as a political movement here on Nairaland. Thank you.

U are welcome!
Re: Atiku wont get 25% of votes from SW by MrCEO69(m): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
argon500:

50/50

Buhari has the majority of South west irrespective of religion . So if Yoruba Muslims are out, Buhari will still get 30% votes from the Yoruba Christians
Let's watch and See

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt / Godwin Obaseki Decorated With A Chieftaincy Title By Igbo Community-photo / Bancorp Bank In The USA Writes Buhari: Plans To Return Amaechi’s Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.