Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) (26449 Views)

FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features / Court Affirms Ikechukwu Ukaegbu As Labour Party Gov Candidate In Imo State / Ikechukwu Ukaegbu Emerges Labour Party's Imo Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by Chike4president: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
In continuation of his campaign tour, the Presidential candidate of the Advanced Allied Party (AAP) and Nigeria's youngest presidential aspirant for the 2019 Presidential elections in Nigeria, CHIKE UKAEGBU yesterday visited the Center for Children with Special Needs located within Model Primary School, Maitama.( www.ccsnabuja.org)

He interacted with staff of the special needs section. In the course of the discussion, needs such as

1. More teaching facilities
2. Bigger space
3. Latest technological tools for special needs education
4. Internet services
5. Sport facilities
6. Enactment of laws to reduce stigmatization, improved work remuneration for teachers, etc were identified.

Chike encouraged them and assured of his government's assistance and enactment of appropriate laws to improve special needs education in Nigeria if elected.

He was accompanied by a teaching consultant Teacher Dora (PIX Below) and events covered by a foreign media organization.

See pix below!!!

3 Likes

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by Chike4president: 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
cc:Lalasticlala
Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
Stop wasting your time rush now and be Atikulated.
cool
The man in the pix below has destroyed APC secretly working for PDP.

To send the dullard back to Duara is a national obligation.

Let's get Nigeria working again.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Lol

Joker

2 Likes

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
him losing no be here , even him babe no go vote for am

14 Likes

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by mascot345: 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
We dey your back.
Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by noble71(m): 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
grin grin My Guy don PH na to GH remain.

Guys don't mind that bet9ja scammer above me.
Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by modaink333: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
I don't know him... next please
Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by tonio2wo: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
For him mind now, him be Obama.

1 Like

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by hemsquare(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
ayeeeeee
Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by ceeceeco: 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
Did I hear you say presidential aspirant? Well, anyway I wish this is not Nigeria.
Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by N0favors: 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
Waste of time, energy and resources

1 Like

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
Rexnegro:
funny comment. Let's encourage him is not easy

5 Likes

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
This one na CV hin dey find

2 Likes

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
grin
Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by ednut1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
These guys are making elections expensive. They are unserious set of people
Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by brenister10: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
This is boy is a joker. But I admire his courage just that our mumu never do for this country. Millions are still queueing behind PMB and Atiku who are responsible for where we are now as a country

7 Likes

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by adekalumichael: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mr Chike would have been a good candidate in US, France and the like but in my country, the best he could be is a local government councillor. What a pity. A land that swallows talents.

Stand out with other non-lazy youths to learn how to do design for M&E companies. Available training are HVAC, electrical, fire fighting and plumbing including Revit MEP. Check siggy for more details.

8 Likes

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by BankyGee(m): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
I laff in Mandarin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , just go and sleep on the day of election, don't even bother to come out... Your losing na SureBet (y)

1 Like

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by lightwalkertv: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
they would have posted his before visit. not election visit. If na your brother advice am make he nor waist money again
Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by michelism(m): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
Groovenaija360:
cool

When was Nigeria working under PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by Haryoureendey4(m): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
I don't know him...
I only know....
Buhari
Atiku
Sowore
Moghalu
Fela Durotoye
Donald Duke that's all....

I have feeling APC will Win PDP will not accept defeat, will leads to court UN and others will interfere.... and they would cancel Buhari and Atiku vote and give it to the third which would be SOWORE then last las both parties will be alright and everyone will call it GRACE

3 Likes

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by kachiz(m): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Rexnegro:

You no get Joy!
Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by nelsonoba: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Groovenaija360:
cool

I hope your lovely pet creature shown in your picture is not the ever-handsome Adams Oshiomhole o? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
grin grin

Time and ballot paper waster niye ooh
Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by Koolking(m): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
The dude is even an Igbo boy - CHIKE UKAEGBU

This was an opportunity for the Igbos to rally around him and get to the presidency (which is their major point of ill-feeling of being marginalised).
They will rather follow Atiku blindly - another Moslem and Fulani (they hate Buhari because he is a Moslem and Fulani).
The most confused set of people on earth are my Igbo brethren.

Late General Ojukwu formed APGA, I was optimistic, Igbos would leverage on the platform and challenge the status quo, but they chose to follow ephemeral fulfillment selfishly.
Moghalu and Oby are of Igbo origin but Igbos rejected them.

1 Like

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
MAJORBANKZ:
funny comment. Let's encourage him is not easy
make we no lie to him by saying we should encourage, inside him mind him know say even last him no go carry .na lastest him to carry .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? / Afenifere: Printing More Naira Notes To Fight Coronavirus Is Irresponsible / Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.