Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market (21513 Views)

Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by sinola(m): 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
EdidemOluomo:

Can a yoruba man have a street named after him or her in any igbo state ?
na question i ask o
Sorry you have never travelled out of Lagos since u were born... Go and get a life... Slowpoke
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by Kennydoc(m): 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
I honestly don't give a phuck about this gibberish, I only gave a reply to your senseless comment.

You gave a senseless reply to a comment you didn't understand, which wasn't even directed to you.
Learn to mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Good one.

It should even be destroyed and market privatize like Yaba.

Same should also be replicated in Trade Fair and road should be expanded to 32 lanes at Alaba international. So enough shops can be destroyed.
This comment of yours bring a stream of karma on you! So mote it be.
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Good one.

It should even be destroyed and market privatize like Yaba.

Same should also be replicated in Trade Fair and road should be expanded to 32 lanes at Alaba international. So enough shops can be destroyed.
This comment of yours bring a stream of karma on you! So mote it be.
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
EdidemOluomo:

na question i ask o
Adelabu street, Umuahia

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by saintandsinnerz: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
EdidemOluomo:

na question i ask o
Yes, my street in enugu was named after a Yoruba man called Adelabu. Google Adelabu street in enugu in google map. Try and travel a bit.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by saintandsinnerz: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
ProWalker:

What is the economic worth of building a duplex in igboland that can easily be swallowed by erosion and landslide when you can easily invest same money in money instruments that is far more secured with better returns ??
After Lagos and Abuja, there is no place where real estate and landed properties are more profitable in Nigeria than the SE. Real estate business is a hot cake here and very competitive.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by ProWalker: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
saintandsinnerz:

[s]After Lagos and Abuja, there is no place where real estate and landed properties are more profitable in Nigeria than the SE. Real estate business is a hot cake here and very competitive[/s].

Utter nonsense from a village Ipob
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by saintandsinnerz: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
ProWalker:

Utter nonsense from a village Ipob
Sorry, I don't know I quoted a kid and an ethnic bigot! I don't have time for your hatred and bitterness. Bye!!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by Prosperchuks1344(m): 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
children's of hate have started again, Lagos is a no man's land take note.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by Chuksomenia(m): 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
dodoniyi:

WHERE DID YOU PUT KEEP EYES (IF YOU HAVE ONE) WHEN LUNATIC ZOMBIES FROM EAST WERE USING AFONJAS?

HYPOCRITES
Tribalistic comment and hate speechs like these are the major causes of war. You will not die if you lay down your points without insults. Be matured

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by Mimee803: 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
LAWMA is back!!! smiley
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
Kennydoc:

You gave a senseless reply to a comment you didn't understand, which wasn't even directed to you.
Learn to mind your business.
On a public forum? You sure as hell have no sense.
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by frank317: 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
dodoniyi:

UR FATHER!!!

SHUT UP YOUR DIRTY MOUTH

YOU JUST SAID MONEY? OLE!!!!

OMOALE JATI JATI

WHEN YOU WERE CALLING NIGERIA A ZOO, WHERE WAS THE BAN THEN?

USELESS BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USELESS HOUSE BOY

Lol...so much noise making, well, that what u people are known for... Shouting unnecessarily like mad men.

Poor man, I am sure ur mouth is still opened. This is ur land but the Igbo strangers are richer, isn't it a shame. Continue making noise while we ball.

U guys are know for patronizing ogogoro joints, u can come let me take u out, and show u a little bit of (ur) Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by frank317: 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
saintandsinnerz:

Yes, my street in enugu was named after a Yoruba man called Adelabu. Google Adelabu street in enugu in google map. Try and travel a bit.

Do they even travel out? They stay in their house and expect to have a street in Igbo land. So what significant thing have any Yoruba man done in the east to deserve a street. This ones have not even traveled but they know a Yoruba man does not have a street. That tells u the mindset they have.

Instead of appreciating Igbo's that have developed their land they are busy being envious for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by Kennydoc(m): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
On a public forum? You sure as hell have no sense.

Oga, carry your senseless self out of here!
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by chloride6: 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
People from that side eh?
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by chloride6: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
happybrother:

Adelabu street, Umuahia

Hush, you can even allow abakaliki street be..

Do doing nonsense
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by GoldHorse(m): 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
Avedonn:
Why is that Yorubas have so much hatred for Igbos.

You guys don't seems to like each other for reasons beyond my understanding.

I know majority of Yorubas will not vote for Atiku not because they hate him but simply because of Peter Obi.

If the Yoruba hate you guys like you are insinuating you won't (be allowed to) flourish this much in their midst all over the south west.

We don't hate you, what we dislike is your arrogance and disrespectful attitudes. Those two (Respect and Cordial attitude) are the main stay of the Yoruba people and society.
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
Avedonn:

I know majority of Yorubas will not vote for Atiku not because they hate him but simply because of Peter Obi.

See your life!!! Can you check the name of Lawma PRO who issued the warning? You are evil indeed. Can a Yoruba person get a govt job in any Southeast states.?
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by frank317: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

See your life!!! Can you check the name of Lawma PRO who issued the warning? You are evil indeed. Can a Yoruba person get a govt job in any Southeast states.?

Mumu, why will a Yoruba not get a job in the south east. Travel, u will not, but u will stay in ur house and be spreading unnecessary rumors.
Again if there are very few yorubas in other parts isn't it normal that even fewer will get government positions?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by frank317: 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
GoldHorse:

If the Yoruba hate you guys like you are insinuating you won't (be allowed to) flourish this much in their midst all over the south west.

We don't hate you, what we dislike is your arrogance and disrespectful attitudes. Those two (Respect and Cordial attitude) are the main stay of the Yoruba people and society.

We don't really care, that's what I like about our arrogance. We will keep on rubbing it in ur face that we are progress itself. U should be thankful that without us Lagos will still be like Ibadan.
And while u talk about our arrogance, we still know u are full of eye service, noise making and back stabbing. We don't have time to hate u for that, we will stall make our money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by dodoniyi: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Chuksomenia:

Tribalistic comment and hate speechs like these are the major causes of war. You will not die if you lay down your points without insults. Be matured

Where were you when your fellow bastards were calling Nigeria a ZOO?
In the same zoo, you want to vote for a northerner and be his slaves as you and your fellow bastards have been calling the entire yoruba slaves to northerners because Osinbajo is the VP to a northerner

Those statements then could cause a civil war. Show me what you posted to caution those bastards calling Nigeria a ZOO and insulting the yoruba race.

Show me now or you are also an hypocritical bastard.

Birds of a feather...
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by frank317: 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
dodoniyi:

AFTER FEB 16, YOU AND YOUR GENERATION OF CHEST BEATING BASTARDS MUST USE SNIPER AND DIE BECAUSE BUHARI MUST WIN BY FORCE OR BY RIGGING AND FOR THE FACT THAT ALL THE LUNATIC MONKEYS FROM THE EAST HAVE BEEN CALLING NIGERIA A ZOO

How does buhari winning stop the Igbo man from making his cash.
For buhari to win is even for ur own good. But ur hatred will rather have u vote for a man that will kill u.
Igbo man is independent an industrious and will always find a way to survive. Go get a life man, if u like vote for the devil, na u go suffer am

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by Inforadio1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
Avedonn:

Till tomorrow Yorubas and Igbos are like husband and wife they will fight today and settle tomorrow..forget all this rubbish they are doing ....

They are the two tribes with highest level of intertribal marriages..Just leave them they are used to it.
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by dodoniyi: 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
frank317:

For buhari to win is even for ur own good. But ur hatred will rather have u vote for a man that will kill u.
Igbo man is independent an industrious and will always find a way to survive. Go get a life man, if u like vote for the devil, na u go suffer am

SHUT UP

OLODO
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by frank317: 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
dodoniyi:

SHUT UP

OLODO

Lol... U never see anything

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by Niceman4u(m): 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
0koyeeboz:
Let those Igbo traders in Ladipo clean the place up and desist from messing the place up with engine oil.

You can turn your entire South East region into a pigsty like Ariaria Market in Aba but we won't condone nonsense in Lagos.

and u forgot that yorubas are synonymous with dirt and ugliness

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by nkwuocha: 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
GoldHorse:

You're not smart.
You hate us because of our arrogance and "disrespect",yet will hug the Hausa who will slaughter you in mile 12 right under your own nose.You get sense! Nonsense.
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by nkwuocha: 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

Yoruba don't need to get peanuts in any south Eastern states.Unfortunately you're one of those Yoruba that's not smart enough to utilize the gullibility of rich Igbos who don't have taste.There are many,and I mean several professional Yoruba architects and Civil engineers balling from several classy structures they build for their Igbo clients!
Correct Yoruba niggaz dey bill us anyhow, bush meat like you dey nl dey talk rubbish.
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by nkwuocha: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
frank317:

I tire ooo.Them think say if Peter obi win we go begin get alert grin grin

Me sef no send Nigeria at all.Weda Buhari or ATIKU or even Lucifer,make them dey rule.As long as my line of my business isnt affected ,they can kill themselves.

No be them dey drag gallon of oil for IDP? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy / Where Can I Buy Cheap Live Goats In The North To Sell? / Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.