Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times (59997 Views)

Abacha's Children VS Buhari's Children: SCHOOLS ATTENDED / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet / Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by BlindAngel: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
shosky1794:
Is this to demonize Buhari or what? An ordinary civil servant send their kids abroad to study let alone a former head of state with fat pensions and gifts. How many Nigerians study abroad whose parents are paupers. I have many friends in the UK schooling whose parents sold many of their belongings for their children to travel out. Does that mean that every Nigerian studying abroad has corrupt parents

When u go get sense?? Someone whose 6 of his kid's studied in the UK, claimed he borrowed 25 million from union bank to buy presidential nomination form... Zombie will always be zombie, spits... Tuehhh

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by NkayStory(f): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
Davash222:
While the BMC miscreants attended ogbomosho community school.

Lol!!...Osun Oshogbo grammar school embarassed

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by shosky1794: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
lexy2014:

Really? How much is pension that an ex head of state can use to send 10people abroad 4 studies?

You guys talk about studying abroad as if it's one big thing. Three of my friends studied abroad even when their parents financial status was not even up to a quarter of Buhari's. Studying abroad ain't a big deal. My brother's wife went to the UK to do her PhD. I know their financial status.
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by lexy2014: 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
shosky1794:

You guys talk about studying abroad as if it's one big thing. Three of my friends studied abroad even when their parents financial status was not even up to a quarter of Buhari's. Studying abroad ain't a big deal. My brother's wife went to the UK to do her PhD. I know their financial status.

Everybody around went 2d UK. Y u no go make u tell us how u spend? U no ur sister-in-laws financial status because u are her account officer/accountant
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by adijat4uall: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
[b][/b4) Halima: Born October 8, 1990. Education: International School, Kaduna; British School of Lome; Bellerby’s College, Brighton, United Kingdom; University of Leicester, United Kingdom, Nigeria Law School, Lagos.
I attached the same Law school with her in 2012/2013. She was in Abuja campus and not Lagos campus. Also, she graduated from UNIMAID and not University of Leicester.
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by shosky1794: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
BlindAngel:

When u go get sense?? Someone whose 6 of his kid's studied in the UK, claimed he borrowed 25 million from union bank to buy presidential nomination form... Zombie will always be zombie, spits... Tuehhh

There you go again. Resorting to abuse and some of you are still being fed living in a one room apartment in Ajegunle. Studying abroad is no big deal. You don't need 20 million to send your children abroad to go study. A certain Mr. Fadun sent three of his children to go study in the UK. He does not earn up to 10 million a year. Calculate the pension a certain Buhari gets in a year as a former Head of State plus the gifts he will get from people with the kind of respect he commands in the North.
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by PDJT: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
MeanChris:
Below are brief profiles of President Buhari’s children, focusing more on schools they attended.

The details are as provided in “Muhammadu Buhari: The Challenges of Leadership in Nigeria” written by American professor, John Paden.

“All of President Buhari’s children have had extensive education,” the book said. “Several have studied at university and postgraduate levels, including abroad.”

1) Fatima: Born March 7, 1975. Education: Airforce Primary School, Victoria Island, Lagos; Government College, Kaduna; Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria; postgraduate degree, Business Academy, Stratford, United Kingdom.

2) Nana-Hadiza: Born June 23, 1981. Education: Essence International School; Cobham Hall, Kent, United Kingdom; University of Buckingham; Postgraduate, National Teachers Institute, Kaduna; Masters in International Affairs and Strategic Studies, Polytechnic Kaduna.

3) Safinatu: Born October 13, 1983. Education: Essence International School; Cobham Hall, Kent, United Kingdom; University of Plymouth, United Kingdom; presently at Arden University, United Kingdom

4) Halima: Born October 8, 1990. Education: International School, Kaduna; British School of Lome; Bellerby’s College, Brighton, United Kingdom; University of Leicester, United Kingdom, Nigeria Law School, Lagos.

5) Yusuf: Born April 23. Education: Kaduna International School; British School of Lome; Bellerby’s College, Brighton, United Kingdom; University of Surrey, United Kingdom.

6) Zahra: Born December 18, 1994. Education: Kaduna International School; British School of Lome; Bellerby’s College, Brighton, United Kingdom; University of Surrey, United Kingdom

7) Aisha (Hanan): Born August 30, 1998. Education: Kaduna International School.

8. Noor (Amina): Born September 14, 2004. Education: Kaduna International School.

(Note: In November 2012, Mr. Buhari’s first daughter, Zulaihat Junaid, died of sickle cell anemia after giving birth. Earlier, one boy – Musa- died in infancy from sickle cell anemia.)

SOURCE: Muhammadu Buhari: The Challenges of Leadership in Nigeria, By John N. Paden

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/naija-fashion/219174-president-buharis-children-schooled.html#.XF1d27z42JY.twitter
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by ibietela2(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
And he claims not to have money? grin
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by shosky1794: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
lexy2014:

Everybody around went 2d UK. Y u no go make u tell us how u spend? U no ur sister-in-laws financial status because u are her account officer/accountant

So if I don't know my family financial status, it is you that will now know Buhari's financial status or his pensions and gifts. Continue

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by mukhcech(m): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
RisMas:
Yes oOo, And ATIKU KIDS STUDIED AT YOLA L.G.E.A SCHOOL, GOVT DAY SEC SCH YOLA & STRIKE RIDDEN LAUTECH Abi wink

They are suffering from grand level of madness.
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by Akpacha(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
No b only noor na Maggi! So at old age this lifeless tyrant still bringing terrorist to this world.
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by jellington: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
What's extra - ordinary here?. Modest lifestyle .simply because he is acclaimed to be a Man of integrity does't mean he cannot use his hard earned resources to train his God given children.i thought you wanted to tell me Buhari stole public money to build schools like ATIKU and Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by Friend01(m): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
Alphafeezay:
Yet some who are conceived in slavery and blind followership will be shouting integrity and simplicity.

Oga, if you have any case to. prove he stole Nigeria money bring it out and shame the devil.
Or remain silent like the church mice you are.

FYI: Even his sworn enemy have not been able to lay a finger on anything that implicates Buhari.
And I can tell you he is the only living ex-leader(though serving currently) that as boldly said he has not stolen any money from Nigeria or anybody.
He has challenged the media to expose him if he is lying,but none is yet to pick up that challenge .
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by XaviDayo(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Davash222:
While the BMC miscreants attended ogbomosho community school.

U wicked I swear. Na real miscreants. Hahahahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by lexy2014: 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
shosky1794:

So if I don't know my family financial status, it is you that will now know Buhari's financial status or his pensions and gifts. Continue

I didn't tell u I no buharis financial status based on his pensions&gifts. It was u who said buharis pensions& gifts is enough 2 enable him send 10people 2d UK for studies. U sounded as if u no d mans financial status that's y I asked u this:

lexy2014:

Really? How much is pension that an ex head of state can use to send 10people abroad 4 studies?

Abi, u don forget?

shosky1794:

Even the huge sum former presidents and head of state receive as pension and gifts is enough to send 10 people abroad to study if the person is not flamboyant.
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by jellington: 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
President Buhari has reached the height of his career before joining politics.The question you should ask yourself is why did he not stole public money to build refineries,acquire oil well,convert Nigeria companies to his own like his contemporary military general.Wailers be serious for once the integrity of PMB is exemplary.
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by wirinet(m): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
Oritsewhandey:
Buhari's supporters attended Pangolo LGEA, ZEB Community School, Pangolo Town

Which school did Atiku supporters attend?
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by somehow: 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
You obviously don't read.
Read my post again
erico2k2:

ahaha Just listen to yourself,you actually believe he did not have much money[/b]?
I thank God say me an una nor dey hustle for same country I swear down!
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by wirinet(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
shosky1794:

Don't mind wailers, they wail at everything Buhari says or does. If Buhari sends his children to ansarudeen high school, they will wail "religious fundamentalist", Boko Haram, etc, but Buhari sends his daughters to UK, they still wail.
Most of them that claim to school in the UK or know someone that schooled in the UK, have fathers that have not attained one tenth of what Buhari had achieved in life. Some former presidents built whole universities or presidential libraries, they hail, but Buhari simply sending his children to school in UK, they wail.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by wirinet(m): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
jellington:
President Buhari has reached the height of his career before joining politics.The question you should ask yourself is why did he not stole public money to build refineries,acquire oil well,convert Nigeria companies to his own like his contemporary military general.Wailers be serious for once the integrity of PMB is exemplary.
Don't mind wailers. They expect that someone who was a governor, a petroleum minister, general, a head of state, and PTF chairman and a civilian president would not be able to send his children to school in the US. If that is the case then no public officer or worker could ever send his children to school in UK.
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by Rigel95(m): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
shosky1794:

There you go again. Resorting to abuse and some of you are still being fed living in a one room apartment in Ajegunle. Studying abroad is no big deal. You don't need 20 million to send your children abroad to go study. A certain Mr. Fadun sent three of his children to go study in the UK. He does not earn up to 10 million a year. Calculate the pension a certain Buhari gets in a year as a former Head of State plus the gifts he will get from people with the kind of respect he commands in the North.
You just lied bro. It is impossible to send three children to a UK insritution on 830k a month salary. Imagine paying around £30k a year on tuition alone talk more of feeding housing and other expenses.
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by sleemomymy: 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
yomi961:
bury your head in shame. People like you is the reason why this nation will not move forward. What happened to the Nigerian universities.I tot you guys said he was a poor man. No wonder he no worry about ASUU strike
Trying to justify evil cause you have sold your conscience for porridge is disgusting.
your bad belle wouldn't take you any where.
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by shosky1794: 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Rigel95:

You just lied bro. It is impossible to send three children to a UK insritution on 830k a month salary. Imagine paying around £30k a year on tuition alone talk more of feeding housing and other expenses.

You are free to believe what you want to believe. I have given examples and these are people I know very well. You also need to find out what former governors in Nigeria enjoy, how much more a former Head of State/President.
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by Kayyy: 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
if my mum a major distributor with a fmcg company spanning over 15 years and my dad a printer can send 4 kids to study abroad , then i am trying to wonder how you can find it hard to believe that a retired general, a former petroleum minister, a former head of state, a former ptf chairman, a major farmer can send his children to study abroad. Are people on this forum so young that they cant ask or research buhari's contemporaries/ colleagues in the military/politics and compare and contrast them, compare buhari with obasanjo, babangida, abdulsalam abubakar, theophilus danjuma, jerry useni, late abacha, even people like buba marwa who were juniors etc. Compare what is each is worth before you can see how buhari stands out amongst them.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by GoldHorse(m): 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
With all the posts Buhari has held and still holding if he claimed he cant fund overseas school for his children then I will know he is lying.

Some of YOU that are spewing nonsense and you schooled or are schooling abroad please tell me if your father has been governor, minister, President (twice), etc?!

Sentimental olodos!
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by GoldHorse(m): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
Kayyy:
if my mum a major distributor with a fmcg company spanning over 15 years and my dad a printer can send 4 kids to study abroad , then i am trying to wonder how you can find it hard to believe that a retired general, a former petroleum minister, a former head of state, a former ptf chairman, a major farmer can send his children to study abroad. Are people on this forum so young that they cant ask or research buhari's contemporaries/ colleagues in the military/politics and compare and contrast them, compare buhari with obasanjo, babangida, abdulsalam abubakar, theophilus danjuma, jerry useni, late abacha, even people like buba marwa who were juniors etc. Compare what is each is worth before you can see how buhari stands out amongst them.

Please help me tell them o! Some people reason with the sole if their shoes.
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by shosky1794: 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
lexy2014:

I didn't tell u I no buharis financial status based on his pensions&gifts. It was u who said buharis pensions& gifts is enough 2 enable him send 10people 2d UK for studies. U sounded as if u no d mans financial status that's y I asked u this:

Abi, u don forget?

Please find out what a former governor in Nigeria enjoys pension or whatever they call it. How much more a former Head of State/President. Also, you guys shouldn't see sending kids to study abroad as big deal. People who are not up to Buhari's status send their kids abroad to study
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by GoldHorse(m): 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
shosky1794:

Respect and goodwill! Do they even know if the kids are being happily sponsored by a friend or grateful relation? ...but the wailers will claim that he must come and share this private info with them.

Apart from that he can easily afford to by himself without help.
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by Lovemaester: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
highcollide:
How did this man send all his children abroad with just rearing his homosexual cows?

Buhari has always been a thief. A coup-plotting jihadist.

He can only fool the yorubas. He cannot fool the rest of us.

no wahala but atiku is worse so I rather choose buhari over atiku
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by lexy2014: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
shosky1794:

Please find out what a former governor in Nigeria enjoys pension or whatever they call it. How much more a former Head of State/President. Also, you guys shouldn't see sending kids to study abroad as big deal. People who are not up to Buhari's status send their kids abroad to study

By asking u, am trying 2 find out. U are d one who made a claim, but u don't have d facts or information to back ur claims
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by joelison(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
And buhari doesn't have foreign account.. Foolish bmc
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by dokyOloye: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
adekalumichael:
Is it only Buhari that is culpable of this act?
Many of our leaders do the same. Some of us reading this have the mind too provided the means is available.

Stand out with other non-lazy youths to learn how to do design for M&E companies. Available training are HVAC, electrical, fire fighting and plumbing including Revit MEP. Check siggy for more details.
It's not about culpability.
It is the sheer hypocrisy and outright lies.
Buhari presents himself as poor and spartan.
Remember he said he could not afford his nomination form in 2015.
Now,with all these,does that appear to be the truth?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) / Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.