Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) (80288 Views)

The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom / Omoyele Sowore Live On "The Candidates" On January 23rd, 2019 By 7pm / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by 0koyeeboz: 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Na by igr? Africa as a whole is stupid backward shit hole grin

E don pain this Ipob pig

Hope you can now see that the entire potopoto region is a barren wasteland

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by ClearFlair: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
Abfinest007:
lagos is the richest bcus d industries are there if Rivers n delta state have visionary leaders they will grow more than Lagos

Does Lagos have oil? undecided

7 Likes

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Agbaletu: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
HigherEd:
You say IGR then bring list of GDP. Nigerian education isn't functional I swear.
I am surprised too.
OP, is it based on GDP or IGR?
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by 0koyeeboz: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
ClearFlair:

Does Lagos have oil? undecided

You that have oil, why do you come to do houseboy work in Lagos?

To answer your question, Yes, Lagos has oil.

11 Likes

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by NASTYNASOSO: 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
HMMMMMMMMMMMM

[s]Currently, there are over 160 oil wells in the state and some of the oil companies located in the state include the likes of Addax Petroleum, Agip and Chevron.[/s]

MUMU POST WHO TOLD YOU ITS BY NUMBER OF OIL WELLS.
THERE ARE OTHER MEASURE TAKEN TO QUANTIFY YOUR BOGUS AND DECEPTIVE OIL CLAIM.
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Gabriel004: 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Binikingdowm:
stop listening to nonsense and stupid propaganda..

The only south west state richer than Edo state is Lagos and we all know the reason why
Jealousy is killing this one. Edo that is not up to ondo

13 Likes

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by frowland(m): 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
Davash222:
8 Southern States

2 Northern States.

Okay.

Most are oil producing states. None oil revenue by states will make Kano second.
Although the figures in billion dollars is wrong.

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Rotimi47: 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
Breakdown of list; 3 states from South West, 4 states from South South, 1 state from South East and 2 states from the Entire North.

Meaning 8 states from the South and 2 from the North.

We have 36 States in Nigeria; So let the other states put in more effort so that they can break into the top 10.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by MrExcel(m): 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
HigherEd:
You say IGR then bring list of GDP. Nigerian education isn't functional I swear.
The OP is a confused element just like PMB and Elrufai
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by RTSC: 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
Samunique:
My brother e surprise me to ooo !!!!
lol.

Though it can be argued that the higher your domestic product or productivity, the higher your revenues.

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
Abfinest007:
lagos is the richest bcus d industries are there if Rivers n delta state have visionary leaders they will grow more than Lagos
Lagos a child given a ladder to climb by his parents (FG investment as a former capital) Delta is a child who have to gather wood,nail and hammer to make his ladder before climbing ( became a state just recently,was under Benin as Bendel state) .
Delta State is just about the good work of James Onanefe Ibori. the Odidigbogbo 1 of planet Earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
Davash222:
8 Southern States

2 Northern States.

Okay.

Atleast the northern states don't completely rely on oyel for thier IGR like ur the eastern states mentioned. Na Agriculture & business only
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by ClearFlair: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Why talk like a lowlife? I only asked a valid question.

Lagos doesn’t have anywhere near what South-South states have.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by bomijuwon(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
Whao, I am confused too. Please tell us the difference between IGR and GDP.
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by 0koyeeboz: 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
ClearFlair:

Why talk like a lowlife? I only asked a valid question.

Lagos doesn’t have anywhere near what South-South states have.

You asked a very foolish question. Were you suffering from deafness when it was announced that Folawiyo Petroleum struck oil in Lagos?

Your question was intended to spite and I'll keep knocking sense into your empty head.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
0koyeeboz:

E don pain this Ipob pig

Hope you can now see that the entire potopoto region is a barren wasteland
lol yes thats why lagos remains the 6th igbo state now kill urself grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Godyke(m): 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Somebody should please explain to me the difference between IGR and GDP
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by RTSC: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Be grateful, ingrate.

The oil is practically sustaining 36 states.

If at any point, the Niger delta gets as little as 50% of their oil revenues, it would result in massive influx of petro dollars for so few population that there would be massive migration to that region from every part of the country leaving Lagos nearly empty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by kokomilala(m): 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
The California of Nigeria. I said it before on this forum.Some day,Lagos will become a country of its own.Its economic base is robust and surefooted.It will take light years for anyone to upturn its apple cart.
If by some circumstances, Nigeria disintegrates-I don't will it-,Lagos will be ,perhaps one of the very few components that will survive.

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by GboyegaD(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
nairamaniac:
This is front page worthy. But I seriously doubt Edo to be above Ogun state.

Edo was above Ogun because they were ranked by their GDP and not IGR. By IGR, in the context of the post, Ogun is higher than Edo.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by 0koyeeboz: 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
lol yes thats why lagos remains the 6th igbo state now kill urself grin

No sir.

Rather, Lagos has become Heaven for Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by PastorandMentor(m): 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
Choi see money. Make i strategize where i go plant church.
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by 0koyeeboz: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
[s]
RTSC:

Be grateful, ingrate.

The oil is practically sustaining 36 states.

If at any point, the Niger delta gets as little as 50% of their oil revenues, it would result in massive influx of petro dollars for so few population that there would be massive migration to that region from every part of the country leaving Lagos nearly empty.

[/s]

When Cocoa money was used to send your grandfathers to school, you didn't read about that, right?

The revenue you oil states collect, what have you done with it?

Go to Bayelsa and Delta and see the nonsense their leaders are doing there.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by ednut1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
Igr and gdp
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
0koyeeboz:

No sir.

Rather, Lagos has become Heaven for Igbos.
yes how does it feel seeing the surging igbo population in lagos our heaven buying up everywhere....why looking weak and depressed knowing you cant do anything about it? cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by augins: 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
without anambra state you guys are joking on this, anambra have one of the biggest IGR in nigeria.so your new is fake or the economist didn't run a proper arithmetic.

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Princeakin4u: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
dguyindcorner:
APC!
Next Level!
Welcome developments.........I am into JAVA & web programming,BlockChain Tech. internet consulting, information & affiliate marketing, also hardware& software who also loves social media. Training and Installation of various Accounting Softwares Peachtree,Sage Line 50, Sage pastel etc,
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Truefaith: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
THE LEVEL OF IGNORANCE OF WHOEVER PUBLISHED THIS MUST BE TERRIBLE.

The publisher does not know simple rules of figures and their interpretation.

From what I am seeing here, the GDP of 2 of the richest states in Nigeria are higher than that of the United States of America!

A GDP for Lagos State of $33,679billion, i.e, $33.679 trillion!

The poor US could only manage a meager $17.39 trillion in 2017!

Which school did this one graduate from?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Abfinest007:

So what's the point? If it's easy to attract investors, let other states do too. By the way, population also matter.
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by airsaylongcon: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by 0koyeeboz: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
yes how does it feel seeing the surging igbo population in lagos our heaven buying up everywhere....why looking weak and depressed knowing you cant do anything about it? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buying up where? Lmaooooo

You only are glorified tenants. Shebi you have CofO?
CofO is for how many years?

Even before your CofO expires, your CofO can be revoked and your land can be acquired by the Governor.

They'll just demolish your daddy's shop and turn it into a Yoruba language learning Centre.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
this op is high on cow dung,

its obvious the guy took erujeje to create this post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) / Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.