Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) (80276 Views)

The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom / Omoyele Sowore Live On "The Candidates" On January 23rd, 2019 By 7pm / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
anjigirl:
If Oyo State could make number 4 it means there is problem
There is nothing in Oyo State

U clearly don't know what IGR means...are there no workers paying pay as you earn tax in oyo, no private school, no banks. Are u sure u are living in oyo...??
Where did keep all the 24banks with atleast 5branches each...,
Where did u keep Nigerian breweries, Altak industries, bevpak, Isoglass industries, Nampak, premier feeds, RomOils, 7up, sweet co foods, all the filling stations, all the private school, all the hospitals...incase you don't know they don't just pay company tax, they pay education tax, witholding etc....and that's just tax, don't u pay for parking, u don't pay tenement charge, u don't pay for drivers licence, vehicle papers everyyear, market women charge, okada riders permit...etc
Come...oyo state has something!!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by abduljabbar4(m): 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
HigherEd:
You say IGR then bring list of GDP. Nigerian education isn't functional I swear.

You need to see more se states?cheesy
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Lilimax(f): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
Charlescobi:
Where is anambra ?
The beefing is real nwanne! shocked
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by freemanbubble: 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Brandtlnumber:

Your mumuism Na raise to power 20. Make Edo State big pass Ondo State first

He clear say you nor know anything
So at your age you nor Sabi say Edo state big pass Lagos almost five times

I pity you
Ask elderly ones they will tell you

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Austine567(m): 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
so my anambra is not here? am disappointed.
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Bimpe29: 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
Kwara can't make the list due to parochial and selfish interest of the corrupt kwarans.
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Deenjaris(m): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
1. Lagos state (gdp: $33,679 billion) 2. Rivers state (gdp: $21,073 billion) 3. Delta state (gdp: $16,749 billion) 4. Oyo state (gdp: $16,121 billion) 5. Imo state ($14,212 billion) 6. Kano state ($12,393 billion) 7. Edo state ($11,888 billion) 8. Akwa Ibom state ($11,179 billion) 9. Ogun state ($10,470 billion) 10. Kaduna state ($10,334 billion)
APC will win 8 out of 10 .

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by bluefilm: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
LisaAnne:
So Lagos get money like this and I no see 50k salary collect

But wetin a whole pörn superstar like you Lisa Ann wan use 50K do?

You don pass dat levels na since...

Meanwhile...

How come Cameroon, sorry I mean to say adamawa, how come adamawa no dey this list na?

Na wa o.
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by freemanbubble: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Brandtlnumber:

I’m not talking about Lagos. But Im talking about Ondo State not lagos state mr Edo

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

Still find out and you will see that Edo is bigger than ondo

Seek for knowledge son
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Akabuking: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
Abfinest007:
lagos is the richest bcus d industries are there if Rivers n delta state have visionary leaders they will grow more than Lagos
the problem is from Fb. if only the will dredge and rehabilitate the sea ports, then Lagos will automatically be decongested.
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by bayfam(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
It can't be true because Ogun state is next industrialised zone...they should be close to Lagos in Igr now...

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Afonjas: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
Not all Fulani people are bad, Yar'adua was a Fulani man but was a good man and even better than most our our leaders, to me he's the best leader Nigeria ever had, he was not loyal to the Sokoto caliphate and his own people hated him for that, the other day Elrufai mocked his death.

Buhari is just a terrorist, Buhari is carrying the agenda of the caliphate on his head, Buhari want to do what Uthman Danfodio couldn't do.
Buhari is a religious bigot and extremist and Muslims love and prefer him for that, even the liberal Muslims.
the Fulani Jihadists killing people are not really Nigerians but they collude with the Nigerian Fulani to carryout all these atrocities, they want to conquer more land/territory and extend the caliphate. Buhari has another agenda and don't care about Nigeria.
It's not really the herdsmen that carryout the killings, the Fulani herdsmen have a military wing which is also under Miyetti-Allah, its the jihadist military/militants that slaughter people not the herdsmen that carry cows around, this has been going on for centuries and that's how the Fulanis Lord over the North.
They will go to village and kill the indigenous people, sack the community people then import news Fulanis who are not even Nigerians to take over the community and nothing will happen, they have the back of most powerful politicians.

Buhari will be pretending as if he is helpless and don't know what to do, he will blame the killings on politicians, Gadafi, Malians, foreigners and the same time asks Nigerians to surrender their land to the killers for peace to reign.
more than 90% of the victims are minority Christians

BUHARI IS 100% INVOLVED IN THE KILLINGS.

just watch this video and understand it a little

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Chai, Rochas have finish our money.
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by berbs: 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
Why is Ogun state on number 9 spot and not Oyo state
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by sage(m): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
This is a list of states by GDP not IGR
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by skukimania(f): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
Anambra is not there? So, IMO is richer than that state? I thought Ondo is part of N/D, how come it doesn't make the list?

Lastly, where is my Ekiti State? wink
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Friend01(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
nairamaniac:
This is front page worthy. But I seriously doubt Edo to be above Ogun state.

Maybe.But I think we need to ask the person(s) or organization who compiled this list to know why criteria they used in getting to such result.
I did not see anything that remotely suggest that they had any set parameters in place to do this rating, I am thinking it is simply based on a hunch of population size and probably vehicular movement within the state.
I maybe wrong though.
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Abfinest007(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Akabuking:
the problem is from Fb. if only the will dredge and rehabilitate the sea ports, then Lagos will automatically be decongested.
GOD bless u .u understand where am going to

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by BenzEne1(m): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Gabriel004:
Jealousy is killing this one. Edo that is not up to ondo

Which Ondo. Talk true na. States like Ekiti, Osun and Ond o no reach. lag and Ogun go pass Edo out sha
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by BenzEne1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mk17:

Lagos a child given a ladder to climb by his parents (FG investment as a former capital) Delta is a child who have to gather wood,nail and hammer to make his ladder before climbing ( became a state just recently,was under Benin as Bendel state) .
Delta State is just about the good work of James Onanefe Ibori. the Odidigbogbo 1 of planet Earth

That upjumped theif. Bloody ex convict. Its always disappointing to see sensible folks make a case for a convicted looter of public funds.

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
BenzEne1:

That upjumped theif. Bloody ex convict. Its always disappointing to see sensible folks make a case for a convicted looter of public funds.
I want you to copy those names in your reply, give them to your dad and tell him they are his new names
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Gforce2019: 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
crazygod:
i'll will be surprised if it wasn't Lagos with the way they keep taxing citizens with nothing to show for it angry

Eko for show....
Why are you complaining....
You left your village , come hussle for Lagos State, you think say nah Free ?

God punish all these Biafra people
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by GoodGovernance: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
Davash222:
8 Southern States

2 Northern States.

Okay.

7 APC states
3 PDP states
grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Yoighaman(m): 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
anjigirl:
If Oyo State could make number 4 it means there is problem
There is nothing in Oyo State

Was wondering too before I read your post.

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by zuchyblink(m): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
Gross domestic product
Gross domestic product is a monetary measure of the market value of all the final goods and services produced in a period of time, often annually GDP per capita does not, however, reflect differences in the cost of living and the inflation rates. The economic worth of Nigerian states
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by propsvila: 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
By the time Ibeju-Lekki is set Lagos will be richer than Nigeria as a whole. Quote me any where, that is why we advice people to secure their land in Ibeju-Lekki now before it is too late
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by BenzEne1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mk17:

I want you to copy those names in your reply, give them to your dad and tell him they are his new names

My dad wasn't sentenced by a London court for money laundering. Ibori was.
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
BenzEne1:

My dad wasn't sentenced by a London court for money laundering. Ibori was.
just do what I said boy
Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by nairamaniac: 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
Binikingdowm:
stop listening to nonsense and stupid propaganda..

The only south west state richer than Edo state is Lagos and we all know the reason why

U don't have to be so rude and insulting to make your point. I take it that u are suffering from environmental oppression, hence a desperation to feel important on social media.

That said, in the context of being richer, I believe ogun is richer than edo, considering the number of industries over there.

The closest alternative to Lagos State for most industries is Ogun state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57? / Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) / Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.