Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline (15321 Views)

INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline / APC Strongholds Lead In PVCs Collection / PVC Collection: Saraki Reacts As INEC Extends Deadline, States Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by MayorGold001(m): 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
This Inec people na one chance Dem be
Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by kelvztech(m): 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
that nice
Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by TIGRITIS: 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
The North will still be the major beneficiary of this extension
North major beneficiary? I thought the north has athiefculated.

Btw, who made the move for the extension? Is it not the pdp and their piggy followers?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by Daeylar(f): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
Better
Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by rhektor(m): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
Originality007:
fed gov should declare public holiday so that workers can have chance to collect theirs

So the economy should stand still because someone refuse to go and collect his card on time?

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by oluakin08: 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
radarada
Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by tonex360: 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Doctor, My 2019 PVC genotype is AA (Atiku Abubakar) While my blood group is O-Positive (Obi- Peter); Am I medically OK?

Doctor: You are not only medically fit, you are fully immune against Unemployment, Poverty, Corruption, Lawlessness, Senseless Killing, Untimely death, Illiteracy, Disease,High Petroleum prices, etc. However, you are exposed to world-class Education, Healthcare, Gainful Employment & Prosperity, guaranteed by Restructuring, Rule of Law, Motivation for hard work, Industrialisation, and the Common Good of all".

So, get ready to regain your future with your PVC!!! 2019 is here!!!!!
Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by pepemendy(m): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
I registered for my pvc back in 2015, can I still get it?
Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by Originality007: 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
rhektor:

So the economy should stand still because someone refuse to go and collect his card on time?

a day public holiday cannot crash the economy... workers stike for a wks still noting happen to economy

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by Ranchhoddas: 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
nazablossom:
They better not postpone the election, I can't wait for it to be over and done with.
I dey tell you. The thing don tire me.

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by NdiaraIGBO: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
Groovenaija360:
grin This man has destroyed APC

I did not mention any name oo

Is that your father? I didn't mention any name ooo!

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by Pchris86: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
Good one. Please check out my hand work on FB @Crystals stones
Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by NdiaraIGBO: 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
crunchyDope:
all these ftc 4g ni o,

anyways

atiku would av been the best choice if he was not in pdp

lawd i want a country ruled by osinbajo as president and peter obi as vice [b]

Think deeper. Nothing will change until the mindset of the people changes. Otherwise you will just be replacing leaders after leaders with no change. Nigerian people are the problem.
Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by bibianna(f): 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
I expect INEC to do something about orderliness when it comes to PVC collection. They should get their staff to be punctual and get observers to monitor the activities of their staff as well.
Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by duwdu: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
gurunlocker:
They are surely going to extend it.....

People are very serious with voting this year! They've experienced the CHANGE they promised and see the result grin

Don't for once think only one of the two main sides is ready this time, my friend; both sides are equally ready.

P34c3
Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by Francisayo(m): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
The North will still be the major beneficiary of this extension

Maybe they should not extend for north....it should be postponed for South alone. Is that wat u want
U people will never be contented

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by verah07: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
got no excuse now..

THIS E COMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN PACKAGE IS GUARANTEED TO GET YOU MASSIVE SALES THIS 2019!

If your business is not online in this digital savvy era, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That is why your E commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by Web Quacks

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR E COMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH US

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES – THAT CAN COMPETE WITH TOP SITES
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN (A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- UP TO 5 BANNER DESIGNS FOR YOUR ONLINE MARKETING ADS FOR FREE
- PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION
- LIVE CHAT (make it easy to connect with customers enquiries on the go)
- FREE TRAINING ON HOW TO UPLOAD, EDIT AND REMOVE PRODUCT IMAGES OR PRICES FREE
------------------------------------------------------
- Secured Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes with GOOD Website loading Speed!
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with ALWAYS availability. NO DOWNTIME!
- Contact and enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N45,000 FROM THE ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB AND MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUARANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by lordatkinson07(m): 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
Good development!
Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by irumole1975: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
charleff512:
This is a very good development as it will go along way to reduce electoral malpractices.Let's bring in a new order by voting out the recycled politicians.YPP All the Way.Sai Moghalu!

Why're you deceiving yoursef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by 3kay945(m): 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
Groovenaija360:
grin This man has destroyed APC

I did not mention any name oo

grin
cheesy

His pocket is rich dude. He got a beautiful wife at home.
Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by Dbestofmasquar(m): 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
Only if we can't still register. I haven't register talkless of collecting. The stress too much I gave up on it
Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
Someone should tell INEC to stop disturbing my inbox with message.
Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by taiocol: 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
Been going to my LGA since December and I returned there today and it's still same old story

That INEC have not brought in New cards
Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by Patozorinzo: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
It changes nothing. I was at INEC's office today only to be told to come back after the election for my pvc. Guess they are working with a political party to rigged the elections cause they couldn't provide any reason for the pvc.
Re: INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline by CioAngels(f): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
We have nothing doing other than going to queue under the sun for three days only to be told that cards are yet to be sent from Abuja. This happened at ikorodu central. Even if they extend till midnight cards won't be there for collection. I'm very sure they don't want us to vote in this areas. Anyway, if we don't now, we will after voting. Failure in everything Nigerian government does, that is why they are selling DPR employment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara State Governor Formally Defect To APC / Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS / No Crude Oil Found In Bida Basin Yet - Baru, NNPC GMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.