Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 (45504 Views)

2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku / #EndSARSProtests: 'I Stand In Support Of The Nigerian Youths' - Atiku / Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Sholaco: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ipob will post topic nd will also do all the comments. Which way BIAFRA grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by senatepresido: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
this people undecided
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
God Forbid.Never The Dullard Again.If They Rig Then The Time Bomb Goes Off
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by silasely(m): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
klemmsbeat:
Zombies will nt love to hear this one......

ATIKU ALL D WAY
I don't knw if u'r with me
100% with u.Atiku all d way

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by surveyProf(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
Handover note remaining.....

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by somehow: 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
It's easy to spot money speaking.

Since Buhari can't buy "groups", those that can buy have gone ahead to buy.

Shebi na our money e take pay? I just pity Atiku because if he doesn't win after spending all these monies, na serious brokenness o.

He will downsize and increase school fees too.
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by mekaboy(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
It's over.
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by omonaijiria: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
BMC see una life

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by akinwun(m): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
To build your mobile app in android and iOS, WhatsApp 07030790078.
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Adakintroy: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
With no clear idiology, am afraid we won't be living this political circle soon.

Those of you supporting atiku, notice he brought bubu in. So technically he took us back. Now he is projecting himself to you as the man to take you forward. What kind of thinker is that.?

From pdp to apc back to pdp. Again no clear cut ideology. Not a leader. A tribal thinker. Does not possess enough national conciouseness to push you through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by ceeceeco: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
These APC government are the most stupid and useless government ever. For the first time they were allowed into power, see how they just rubbished the party's name. Very senseless set of people. Buhari and his evil zombified followers are evil and should be shown the exit immediately. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by KanwuliaExtra: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hmmmmmmm

Interesting. . . . .
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by CoolAmbience(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
Iwillbegreat:
I personally don't see how buhari will defeat atiku sha

PS I'm not in support of any party

That's because you have hardly stepped out of your community since birth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by dokie: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
Excaperx:
that her wife Na scam..

She insult buhari and his government but she still dey campaign for am

Aisha has done the highest form of decampaigning for buhari with her statement on the cabals. Its left for us to use our tongue to count our teeth.

But how many nigerians have tongues not to talk of teeths?

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by ceeceeco: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
I never believed I will ever come across someone who will be worse than Abacha in this country. Buhari is the worst president in the history of Nigeria. Buhari has no advantage of being a leader.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by mostojr: 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
The only way Buhari can win 2019 election is by rigging. That's why is cabinet members are changing police commissioners up and down, threatening international observers, deploying military, handpicking INEC officials, and sacking judiciary members that aren't in their favor. It's a game of numbers. Buhari can't get any substantial votes in the South East and South South. North will be divided (maybe in favor of Buhari) by 60:40, South West will also be divided by about 50:50...only because some people still believe in Osinbanjo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Mrexcell(m): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=Groovenaija360 post=75538054]Crowd attending BUHARI'S campaigns are fake and photo shopped

See this one below

Did you notice those people hanging on BUHARI'S broom
[/quote

Lol u are very observant.
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by IrokoOluwere: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ategberoson:
all these people are just clown and comedians. I don't see any challenges in next week election grin

I swear Atiku can't defeat Buhari
Leave them o grin grin
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by OBIPLUS(m): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
Remember Atiku was there before and they kept us in this dark with their deeds while then in office. I swear even if he win your suffer I bet you will continue.
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by wolexy14(m): 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
I swear
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by clickwtB(m): 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
LIARS YOU WILL BE SUPRISED ON FEB 16 2019 BUHARI THE GREAT IS WINNING!
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by ebuka440: 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
Buhari is a failure. May God save us
Iwillbegreat:
I personally don't see how buhari will defeat atiku sha

PS I'm not in support of any party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by discusant: 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
Some misguided Yoruba people still believe Buhari clan shall hand over power to a Yoruba in 2023; thus still support Buhari.

They never give a thought to the fact that if Buhari cabal continues till 2023, Nigeria may not be in 2023.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by MetroStar(m): 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Arewa Youths una do well
Follow man wey sabi road

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by oyoofong(m): 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
GMPO:
People living in the north are now telling APC supporters how the election will go even plus rigging minus rigging, atiku is the next president of nigeria.let's get Nigeria working again.This is our chance.God Bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by imrany20(m): 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
You these lazy youths can never stop dreaming.I'm very sure majority of you don't have PVC but you only come on NL to type rubbish even without reading the thread. You guys are known to be a crying baby for years and you can never stop crying. You will all eventually read the sad cries at the end.
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by yemi15(m): 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
mostojr:
The only way Buhari can win 2019 election is by rigging. That's why is cabinet members are changing police commissioners up and down, threatening international observers, deploying military, handpicking INEC officials, and sacking judiciary members that aren't in their favor. It's a game of numbers. Buhari can't get any substantial votes in the South East and South South. North will be divided (maybe in favor of Buhari) by 60:40, South West will also be divided by about 50:50...only because some people still believe in Osinbanjo.

That South West, especially Lagos, you might want to revise your prediction. The Lord in Bourdillon is ruling them there. Just saying.
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by chozzy: 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
klemmsbeat:
Zombies will nt love to hear this one......

ATIKU ALL D WAY
I don't knw if u'r with me

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Tizu(m): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
Binikingdowm:
The Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, AYCF, has predicted the outcome of the 2019 presidential election.

Speaking with DAILY POST on Friday, President of the AYCF, Alhaji Yerima Shettima, said Nigerians were tired of the present political settings and have shown willingness to change leadership.

According to him, even though the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, does not have money to buy crowd at campaign venues, Nigerians have shown that they wanted a better life than what is obtainable at the moment.

Asked to predict the outcome of the February 16 presidential poll, Shettima, said, “Atiku is winning. We are sure because we have worked enough and people are now wiser. In a free and fair election, the present leader will not be a match for Atiku.”

On whether the crowd attending Buhari’s rallies is intimidating to him, the youth leader added, “Did you see the crowd in Katsina yesterday? Were those people paid to come out? Does Atiku have money to give to governors to pay those crowd? Now you compare to somebody who has so much money to share around to governors, can you compare?

“And at what point did we descend so low that elections are being determined by crowd? At what point did we descend that low. Okay, let’s go to the polls by February then let’s see.”
http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/08/buhari-vs-atiku-arewa-youths-predict-winner-presidential-poll/amp/

We are taking back our country from dullards and supper liars APC.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
Excaperx:
grin

Everyone now know buhari rent his crowd just like Edo and delta rallies, we saw everything that happened that day.

Don't forget how governor umahi disgraced him, pleatueu and Benue people even know it.

Buhari is a failure redefined.
Not true PMB still have fans in the bolded state. Inasmuch the Arewa group asserted that Atiku didn't rent crowd in Katsina , it is possible he did same thing in Edo and Delta
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by HomeOfMe(f): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
Binikingdowm:
The Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, AYCF, has predicted the outcome of the 2019 presidential election.

Speaking with DAILY POST on Friday, President of the AYCF, Alhaji Yerima Shettima, said Nigerians were tired of the present political settings and have shown willingness to change leadership.

According to him, even though the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, does not have money to buy crowd at campaign venues, Nigerians have shown that they wanted a better life than what is obtainable at the moment.

Asked to predict the outcome of the February 16 presidential poll, Shettima, said, “Atiku is winning. We are sure because we have worked enough and people are now wiser. In a free and fair election, the present leader will not be a match for Atiku.”

On whether the crowd attending Buhari’s rallies is intimidating to him, the youth leader added, “Did you see the crowd in Katsina yesterday? Were those people paid to come out? Does Atiku have money to give to governors to pay those crowd? Now you compare to somebody who has so much money to share around to governors, can you compare?

“And at what point did we descend so low that elections are being determined by crowd? At what point did we descend that low. Okay, let’s go to the polls by February then let’s see.”
http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/08/buhari-vs-atiku-arewa-youths-predict-winner-presidential-poll/amp/

Yes only in a free and fair election that would make atiku win. But it is clear that the election will not be free and fair with all the people mr so called integrity has surrounded himself with. With the rigging machine in his camp he's going to win. Sorry atiku.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill 7 Persons In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photos) / Wike Removes Celestine Omehia's Picture From Government House (Video) / Treason: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Comments On Obi, Datti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.