Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,303 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:04 PM

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State (34736 Views)

Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Tinubu As Akpabio Defects To APC From PDP / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by surveyProf(m): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
rusher14:

All these newly registered monikers.

grin
They can't stand the test of time.

Fulani boy!!!
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by calyto: 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
Maybe you don't know who George Akume is
Maybe you have never heard of Chief Stephen Lawani
You may not know Emmanuel Jime if you are typing beside a refuse dump in Aba
You may not have heard that Blessing Mark Onuh is supporting Buhari because her father betrayed her.This is thesame father that abandoned her when she was growing up because she was born out of wedlock.
You may not have heard that the silent majority are waiting to shock Ortom because he cannot pay salaries, neither has he been able to point at any project in his name

You do not know that Otukpo-9th mile road is almost completed and Otukpo to Aliade is in progress.

Maybe you don't know that PDP leaders from Zone C in Benue State are not in good terms with Abba Moro.

You continue to type what will make you happy from that dustbin. 70-30% you said. We wait

Msugh

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by Geesaintagape: 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
Congratilobia

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by Godrocks: 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
I watched it on AIT the crowd was massive with key Benue leaders around they were cheering everyone it seems suswam is even more popular than other Benue leaders

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by Amarabae(f): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
Atiku will win benue.
I can bet my all on that.
So no need for him to struggle over it.
Akume who?
Expired politician

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by pavoda: 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
Atiku is working

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by Fadomero(m): 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
let loot naija again

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by abc115: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
People no plenty

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by chiangwar: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
Benue state have fully Atikulated #ThRescueTeamInBenue #BNWA

akinblog:
Atiku meets with Christian association of Nigeria of Benue state chapter #BetterNigeria #BetterWithAtiku #BetterWithAtiku #AtikuWillWin #atikuinbenue.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Photos-From-PDP-Presidential-Campaign-Rally-In-Benue-State.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by AnanseK(m): 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
Atiku and the gang have a plan

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by Richie4dorkie: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
Atiku all the way

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by Mcval(m): 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
Excaperx:
Nice

Highest votes and percentage buhari can get in Benue state in 30%..

North central is an easy ride for atiku.
Shut the hell up if you don't know the truth. I witnessed the paying of most of these people gathered there as the massive crowd. I'm resident here in Makurdi and my job takes me to the nooks and crannies of this town. I saw when tricycle drivers were being mobilised and paid cash this morning for the rally. I know someone who was given the contract of providing over 30 town service buses to bring people from the rural areas to Makurdi for this rally. Most of the people you see in that crowd were brought in from the villages and paid meagre amounts by the sitting governor of the state. Politicians are renting crowds everywhere and a lot of Nigerians are being fooled by this. A governor who owes civil servants over 5 months salary and pensioners about a 11 months pensions. Majority Of Benue people are waiting for the election day to kick him out. He doesn't have genuine supporter here in the state. He is just fighting a lost battle. Our PVCs will speak on that day. We are waiting!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
Why are the people at Atiku rallies never excited? No joy, no passion. They just stand and look like people unhappy at who they are seeing.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by senatordave1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
calyto:

Maybe you don't know who George Akume is
Maybe you have never heard of Chief Stephen Lawani
You may not know Emmanuel Jime if you are typing beside a refuse dump in Aba
You may not have heard that Blessing Mark Onuh is supporting Buhari because her father betrayed her.This is thesame father that abandoned her when she was growing up because she was born out of wedlock.
You may not have heard that the silent majority are waiting to shock Ortom because he cannot pay salaries, neither has he been able to point at any project in his name

You do not know that Otukpo-9th mile road is almost completed and Otukpo to Aliade is in progress.

Maybe you don't know that PDP leaders from Zone C in Benue State are not in good terms with Abba Moro.

You continue to type what will make you happy from that dustbin. 70-30% you said. We wait

Msugh

Most pdp fans unfortunately do not know the influence of akume or all the other topshots.all they know is that apc will lose simply because of the fulani killings.buhari wont get below 40% in benue.

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by senatordave1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Godrocks:
I watched it on AIT the crowd was massive with key Benue leaders around they were cheering everyone it seems suswam is even more popular than other Benue leaders
Nobody is more popular than akume in benue.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by lielbree: 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
The detribalised leader, accepted by all religion and tribes.

The Wazirin of Adamawa.
FailBuhari loading......

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by senatordave1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
Amarabae:
Atiku will win benue.
I can bet my all on that.
So no need for him to struggle over it.
Akume who?
Expired politician
Can obi or any eastern politician win without campaigning? Seems buhari pulled more crowd.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by senatordave1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
lielbree:

FailBuhari loading......
Ortomatic failure in benue loading for ortom and Atiku.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by surveyProf(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Why are the people at Atiku rallies never excited? No joy, no passion. They just stand and look like people unhappy at who they are seeing.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by lielbree: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
Excaperx:
Aisha rejected buhari

His campaign general rejected him

Nigerians rejected him

Back to daura

Loading...... I hope they have worked daura road

Cos no pot hole should slow down his movement fa

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by lielbree: 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
senatordave1:

Lick your wounds zombie tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by Indispensable85(m): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
The way some people talk about benue,you would think everywhere will be filled up with Atiku /pdp arriving town.
This crowd is not more than what buhari got in benue.
Intact buhari crowd could even be more,because pdp will never give a full view of any venue of their rally.
They'll focus on one populated angle and zoom from there. Nothing is worse than self delusion, whether you snap frm one side of the venue to creat false impression or not,the day of reality is here already.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by jamace(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
AnanseK:

Atiku and the gang have a plan

You are just an online noise maker. You are wasting your time. Even Obj and Buhari can not do Atiku anything because Atiku is smarter than them.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by jchioma: 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
Warm reception everywhere. Atiku is unstoppable. Benue is Atikulated!

Failbuhari is here already!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by dokie: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
RTSC:

Upon all the gaffes of Muhammad buhari bordering on dementia, people like you still want to vote for him.

Which university or polytechnic did you graduate from?

That person must have gone to technical school.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by paq1: 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mcval:
Shut the hell up if you don't know the truth. I witnessed the paying of most of these people gathered there as the massive crowd. I'm resident here in Makurdi and my job takes me to the nooks and crannies of this town. I saw when tricycle drivers were being mobilised and paid cash this morning for the rally. I know someone who was given the contract of providing over 30 town service buses to bring people from the rural areas to Makurdi for this rally. Most of the people you see in that crowd were brought in from the villages and paid meagre amounts by the sitting governor of the state. Politicians are renting crowds everywhere and a lot of Nigerians are being fooled by this. A governor who owes civil servants over 5 months salary and pensioners about a 11 months pensions. Majority Of Benue people are waiting for the election day to kick him out. He doesn't have genuine supporter here in the state. He is just fighting a lost battle. Our PVCs will speak on that day. We are waiting!
Ranting of a man on the losing side.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by okilala: 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mcval:
yes Ortom might loose but most of "Us"are fully atikulated . So speak for yourself and the meagre minority(30%). Thankiu

4 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by liohan: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
senatordave1:

I've always seen you comment on every states as if you live there. I don't know much about Benue, so I can't really comment on the situations of things there.
But how come you know all these when you claimed you live in Cross Rivers State?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC / List Of Roads To Be Closed As President Buhari Visits Lagos On Wednesday / Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.