Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,709 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! (3121 Views)

Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by jesuseun1(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2007
Last night,I dreamt of a major Plane crash happening in Nigeria,with loss of so many lives.Though I have interceded and I believe God has averted it.I want us to stand in Gap for Nigeria for whatsoever d crash might represent that God's will should prevail and d enemy be put to ashamed. it is well!
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by dinnerm(f): 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2007
you sound like an aladura prophet,are you one?
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by cuteass1(f): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2007
@jesu-seun

Thanks for sharing the nightmare with us, and i believe God to prevent every plans of the enemy against our country.

If the Lord does not watch over our country, the watchmen watch in vain.

No weapon fashioned against us (Nigeria) shall prosper, and any mouth that rises against us in judgment, i already condemn wink

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by stellose(f): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2007
IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN IN JESUS NAME,
IMAGINE THE LAST ONE IN PH MY NEIGHBOUR LOST THREE CHILDREN

THEIR MOTHER IS IN AMERICA NOW TRYING TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY .
LIKE HAVING 4 OR 3 BABIES AT A TIME.

PLEASE NO MORE PLANE CRASH . sad
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by Beline(f): 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2007
i hope it the helicopter crashed of saturday that claimed three lives?
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by swiftycool(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2007
@ Jesu Seun
Thanx 4 d revelation you've shared
its suprising someone i know also had the same dream 2ce yesterday
It has been said that a time will come when our young men & women will Dream dreams and see visions
it takes boldness to reveal it for the guideance of the ''spiritually blind''
It will be averted in Jesus name,
Please let more people know about it so they can pray along in agreement
Only those previously affected b4 can understand what it means
You've done well my brother
God Bless
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by adechuks(m): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2007
swiftycool:

Please let more people know about it so they can pray along in agreement

hmm, i beg to differ there !

It smirks of unbelief to pray abt something and then let people know in order to pray more,
I feel you though. It's just right to know that prayer can be answered and known to be answered !
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by Seun(m): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2007
It was just a nightmare, no big deal. I dream about exciting events all the time and they can't all possibly happen!
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by Raymand(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2007
@ topic starter

You know, you'd be more popular if there actually is a plane crash. . . just my morbid observation. . .
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by Seun(m): 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2007
Perhaps, but that would be unreasonable because there have been several near-crashes recently.
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2007
cute-ass:

@jesu-seun

Thanks for sharing the nightmare with us, and i believe God to prevent every plans of the enemy against our country.

If the Lord does not watch over our country, the watchmen watch in vain.

No weapon fashioned against us (Nigeria) shall prosper, and any mouth that rises against us in judgment, i already condemn wink

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

and Amen
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by deejay1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2007
it what we believe in that is ganna kill us. if you dont believe that it will happen trust me it wont happen. if you believe its ganna happen and you believe in prayer keep praying and if you believe it wont happen keep living your life to the fullest!!!!
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by jesusfreak(f): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2007
may we never experience another plane crash in nigeria!

@ post
thank you for ur concern, it shows there are still pple who love Nigeria and care deeply about those around.
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by sisimose(f): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2007
Amen
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by spora(m): 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2007
I beg to disagree with babyosisi.

You see, Enia buburu loba enia rere je.

The fact that Xtianity and Islam have been bastardised in the country does not mean we should forget the scripture.

Nothing bad in seeing something and implore people to pray about it.

And Seun, we all have our different callings. To say people they prophesy and the fact that you dream and it does not come to pass does not mean it is the same with other people.

I agree that we should pray. Afterall what have we got to loose if it was not meant to happen and we still pray.

And we should not trivialise the things of God for He can not be mocked.

And for the fake pastors, the wrath of God is fast approaching a la His unHoliness The Most disHonourable nonRev nonDr unPastor Chukwuemeka King
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by spora(m): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2007
Sorry babyosisi, I mean Adechuks
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by PoDeep(m): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2007
As long as God is on the throne, we'll not have another of those plane crashes in the mighty name of Jesus. Mo ti paá lá $e l'órúkö Jesu. Amen.
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by mazaje(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2007
You have been knocked out of the game
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by adechuks(m): 7:38am On Apr 24, 2007
@ spora,

Thanks for your comment but i did not say that one should not pray, but I'm against praying first, believeing God had answered (like jesu-seun said) and then asking people to pray all over again, like the first prayer did not hit its mark.

It would have been better to (in spite of how this sounds)
1) wake up from the dream,
refuse to pray abt it,
log on to this forum and ask us to pray

2) wake up from the dream,
pray about it,
know your prayer has been answered,
inform us online that a major catastrophe has been averted (cos you know God answered your prayer)

Of course, i dont want any plane crash either but i also dont think it's good to get all frenzied up in fear.
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by donan(m): 9:51am On Apr 24, 2007
Adechuks what jesu-seun has done is just right, personal i dont see any wrong in it. I believe every religious should know that there is nothing wrong in what he has done.

Jesu-seun if we can have people like u that can intercede on behalf of our nation, i believe will change for the better soonest
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by Amobi1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2007
Bleep u and ur dream sean. stop drinking 2much, ah!
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by adechuks(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2007
Alrite doran,

adechuks:

, but i did not say that one should not pray, but I'm against praying first, believeing God had answered (like jesu-seun said) and then asking people to pray all over again, like the first prayer did not hit its mark.
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by 2dye4(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2007
@ Poster

Thanks for the boldness 2 share this revelation with everyone even though some wuld call u a prophet of doom. I believe God has answered ur/our prayers and no evil will prevail in this land. this is a sign of the time we are in.
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by LoveKing(m): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2007
@y'all

i've been watching this guys (jesu-s something) post for a while and i say he's a christian fanatic. Ehm how did he ever imagine and fake up a dream so serious? are you looking for attention or what? you are playing with people's emotion here!
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by bigbumper(f): 12:38am On Apr 25, 2007
May God protect us and keep us all in perfect peace.
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by dgb4(m): 8:12am On Apr 25, 2007
@ Poster
A good Nigerian and  good samaritan
God bless u

@Topic
Nothing will happen to us in Jesus Name.
Even if it peradventurely happens, it will be to  flush out ALL those bad eggs whom have sworn with their lives that Nigeria will not see good and in this case it may be God's wish.
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by agnesoseka: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2007
God'll surely avert it.AMEN. grin
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by bestcomm(m): 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2007
Thanks so much much for revealing this to your people which shows you love and care for nigeria your home country.
I would always interceed when ever i wanna pray.

Once again thanks
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by redsun(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2007
The enemy is the management,do things right you will get little or no crashes,planes are man made not god and it is a mechanism,if the mechanism is not right,you have problems.
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by moondust(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2007
i certainly do hope u didnt see the previous ones before they happened
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by U1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2007
Dream on man.As for me I'm out of here.
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by abohrandy: 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2007
[center]dreamers sleep long!![/center]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Odukoya's New Bride Delivers Baby 7 Months After Wedding! / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife(photos) / Scriptures Expounded: The LORD Also Has Sense Organs! - Genesis 8:21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.