Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

How Come Women Initiate The Breakup 80% Of The Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come Women Initiate The Breakup 80% Of The Time? (3049 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Women Initiate The Breakup 80% Of The Time? by timcurrant(m): 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2010
how come women initiate the breakup 80% of the time? why not men? cheesy maybe 20% fault lies on men , grin smiley grin grin
Re: How Come Women Initiate The Breakup 80% Of The Time? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2010
Who are you? The new "mamagee" what's with the opening of silly threads here and there?
Re: How Come Women Initiate The Breakup 80% Of The Time? by vivaladiva(f): 12:42am On Aug 22, 2010
just cos 8 out of 10 girls u date dumps ur arse doesnt bloody mean it applies to the rest of the population
Re: How Come Women Initiate The Breakup 80% Of The Time? by topup: 12:53am On Aug 22, 2010
The reason why it appears that women initiate break ups most of the time, is because the way men and women break up is usually very different.

Most men will distance themselves emotionally, they'll stop calling as often, they won't be as caring, that already is a break up, but it may be the woman who says the words, but in that example it is clear to see that she did not in fact initiate the breakup.

Secondly, at times women will initiate a break up, but usually that is when she is very certain that there is something better out there, or she feels trapped in the relationship, or doesn't think it's going anywhere. I think both men and women use this method.

Lastly, men are typically more the types to be scared of committing to a woman in a relationship, so they may be at a stalemate in which the relationship is nothing more than just a weird friendship with benefits, and they block any emotional development, and with this not being sufficient for the woman, she decides she's unfulfiled in the relationship and ends things.

That's all I can think of for now.
Re: How Come Women Initiate The Breakup 80% Of The Time? by 1one: 1:16am On Aug 22, 2010
I've been on nairaland now for six years and in all these while, The theme of topup's posts and threads have remained consistently decent,mature positive and sometimes long, kudos Top'
Re: How Come Women Initiate The Breakup 80% Of The Time? by Honeyboy09(m): 12:42am On Sep 01, 2010
Women initiate the break ups 4 so many Reasons , d best reason is because you are broke , lol
Re: How Come Women Initiate The Breakup 80% Of The Time? by tai2(m): 1:50am On Sep 05, 2010
Re: How Come Women Initiate The Breakup 80% Of The Time? by femmy2010(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2010
@Poster,How did you reach that verdict?
Re: How Come Women Initiate The Breakup 80% Of The Time? by Onchedu(m): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2010
Women are not typically known to let go of what they have unless they have what they feel is a better replacement.

A woman would break off easily or suggest one to go and try out the something better she has seen and has exposed herself to. She needs the break so as not to feel like a bad person.

A guy doesn't need a break. He can play with fire and get burned too not just as often as the woman.
Re: How Come Women Initiate The Breakup 80% Of The Time? by Omolola1(f): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2010
@topic, because the men do the toasting
Re: How Come Women Initiate The Breakup 80% Of The Time? by chinedumo(m): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2010
^^^isnt it up to the man to break his toast?

(1) (Reply)

Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn / He Is Asking Me Out But..... / If You Had To Take A Shot For Every Person You Had Sex With...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.