Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,191 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Don't Buy Blog With Adsense Again, I Will Get You Adsense Approval In 3days - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Don't Buy Blog With Adsense Again, I Will Get You Adsense Approval In 3days (716 Views)

Can I Get Adsense Again / You Cant Sell Adsense Again. Google Updates Policy / Buy Blog Post For As Low #350 Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Buy Blog With Adsense Again, I Will Get You Adsense Approval In 3days by chinavs9ja(m): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hello my dear readers, it is a pity that some bloggers are paying huge amount of money to buy Adsense along side with the blog. For the past few months, Google Adsense new policy ended Adsense business.

Chinawapz Digital Agency will get you adsense Approval within 3days. No shaking! Sure P!
Kindly check my signature for my Whatsapp contact,

#This thread will be our official thread where you can come and testify after successful approval.
Re: Don't Buy Blog With Adsense Again, I Will Get You Adsense Approval In 3days by mxplosvtoluene(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
No earnings will show up constantly for life.
With what you're earning currently, you could start saving little by little and you meet that targeted need.
PiggyBank will help you do that.

Start using PiggyBank today to meet that targeted need for the year. This can be either a new phone, a training money or even a capital to start your new business or money to complete your building project.
All this with measures already put in place so you don't withdraw the money any how you like.

Register today via this link: http:///txnkj5

Your first#1000 deposit credits you an additional#500 to make up #1500.
Start saving today by clicking the link.

Send me a DM on 07089321409 if you have any questions
Re: Don't Buy Blog With Adsense Again, I Will Get You Adsense Approval In 3days by chinavs9ja(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
mxplosvtoluene:
No earnings will show up constantly for life.
With what you're earning currently, you could start saving little by little and you meet that targeted need.
PiggyBank will help you do that.

Start using PiggyBank today to meet that targeted need for the year. This can be either a new phone, a training money or even a capital to start your new business or money to complete your building project.
All this with measures already put in place so you don't withdraw the money any how you like.

Register today via this link: http:///txnkj5

Your first#1000 deposit credits you an additional#500 to make up #1500.
Start saving today by clicking the link.

Send me a DM on 07089321409 if you have any questions

Don't you know how to create a new thread?
Re: Don't Buy Blog With Adsense Again, I Will Get You Adsense Approval In 3days by chinavs9ja(m): 7:15am On Feb 09, 2019
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Payment Received Adsense Available For Sale / I Write Search Engine Optimized Articles And Posts / What Is Https And 3 Reasons Why Your Business Website Needs An SSL Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.