Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape (28283 Views)

INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) / Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by boborneyor(m): 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
The tape no dey freak me again ...I am tired of Nigeria as a country
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by Maket: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
He has AMAECHILOID software. Period!!
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
obailala:
It's still not clear what benefits, political or otherwise that Reno or the PDP stand to gain from publishing these audio recordings.

Is there anyone in Nigeria that isnt aware the police are corrupt?... Why/how exactly is this news, and how exactly does this indict Amaechi or apc?

Strangely though, this actually excites some pdp supporters.
Wike just gain from it. The supreme court judgment is one of the out come of the tape.
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by bedspread: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
RENO , I LOVE YOU!!
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by wolexy14(m): 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
I don talk am only fraudstars knows their roofs. Reno i just wosh to dey the guy side after bubu don win ....i go like tear am beta slap for this mumu tapes e dey record upndan ...
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by lexy2014: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
wise2odd:
grin the audio was doctored. in as much as it was all a blackmail. aneachi have said the truth. I haven't lied in all the leak video. its so sad that people like lie Mohammad the presidency want around.

the truth is bitter. no one want to hear it.
D tape was doctored yet amaechi told d truth in d doctored tape

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, has revealed he doesn't believe in the Nigeria Police.

Amaechi made this known in the part 7 of his leaked tape as shared by Reno Omokri.

Reno Omokri captioned it:

"WATCH and SHARE: In #AmaechiTapes part 7, Rotimi @ChibuikeAmaechi

reveals he does not believe in the Nigerian Police. He says they are corrupt and can be induced with money. Yet @OfficialAPCNg

expect @PoliceNG to help them rig out

@OfficialPDPNig.

WATCH, COMMENT and RETWEET!"

Listen to the leaked audio....
HERE

Even my 5 year old cousin know the Nigerian police is extremely corrupt, so what else is new?
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by sanc2s(f): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
Show Us Buhari's tape. That is the only way Buhari can lose. If you like show Tinubus tape, Buhari is winning hands down
Celebrityblog:
Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, has revealed he doesn't believe in the Nigeria Police.

Amaechi made this known in the part 7 of his leaked tape as shared by Reno Omokri.

Reno Omokri captioned it:

"WATCH and SHARE: In #AmaechiTapes part 7, Rotimi @ChibuikeAmaechi

reveals he does not believe in the Nigerian Police. He says they are corrupt and can be induced with money. Yet @OfficialAPCNg

expect @PoliceNG to help them rig out

@OfficialPDPNig.

WATCH, COMMENT and RETWEET!"

Listen to the leaked audio....
HERE

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by dominique(f): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
He should have released all the tapes at once, very few people care now

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by asawanathegreat(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
This Reno sef
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by Keegan: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Rhino ti fori gba le.
Reno don mad.
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by AnanseK(m): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
When will Omokri release part 7 of Desiani’s loot ?
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by kema01(m): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
Fake pastor...what else do have 2tel us apart frm Ameach tapes.
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by sureheaven(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
Dry ..... cool cool cool cool
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by jucideen: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
shaking table
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by wink2015(m): 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
angry
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by GoldHorse(m): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
This one still dey release tapes?!! Come home and vote mr tape releaser... undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
obailala:
It's still not clear what benefits, political or otherwise that Reno or the PDP stand to gain from publishing these audio recordings.

Is there anyone in Nigeria that isnt aware the police are corrupt?... Why/how exactly is this news, and how exactly does this indict Amaechi or apc?

Strangely though, this actually excites some pdp supporters.
he has nothing meaningful to publish but then he knows that no matter what he publishes some dunces will jump on it a rant without thinking
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by Ahmeduana(m): 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
argon500:
Stale
YOU DON'T GET IT BA? YOU DIDN'T REALISE THAT RENO HAS JUST PLAYED AMAECHI AGAINST NIGERIA POLICE.
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
fredoooooo:
You no get the sex tape ?.. the more you post the more I love Amaechi more ... Lagos - Abeokuta railway on my mind now grin
Poor man mentality, so it's this outdated rail you're celebrating?
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by buhariguy(m): 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
wise2odd:
grin the audio was doctored. in as much as it was all a blackmail. ameachi have said the truth. he didn't lied about the Nigeria police and all the leak videos. its so sad that people like lie Mohammad the presidency want around.

the truth is bitter. no one want to hear it.
in all the leak tape, ameachi were speaking against pdp era,
the pdp era when gej were using Joseph mbu to fight him as a sitting governor.
the previous leak tape was when magnus abe was his ssg.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by Omeokachie: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Amaechi has been damaged beyond repair.
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by jellington: 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
Reno cannot do a good job to earn living other than eavesdropping. He does not have direction since ATM machine that made him was sent back to Otuoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by rusher14: 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
APC will lose this election with a very wide margin. There are more audios to be released but at a strategic time it will be released in bits just like this one. At the eve of the election proper more damaging audios will be released. cheesy

You think because all these new monikers are liking and sharing it would translate into real life votes.

grin

I don't want to hear rigging from you lot after the votes are counted .

grin
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by rusher14: 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
sisipelebe:
Poor man mentality, so it's this outdated rail you're celebrating?

Shut up.

What was available before?

If you've been to the advanced world, you would know the only real difference, apart from bullet trains (which you won't find even in UK), is that the others are mostly electric. Other than that, the carriage is the same.

Local champion.
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by SUPRRA: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Amechi would be haunted whether Buhari wins or not.
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by jchioma: 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
obailala:
Amaechi said Nigerian police is corrupt/not to be trusted. How exactly is this news and why does it excite any normal person?.. I'm totally lost on this one.

He is saying that nothing has CHANGED under the lifeless and rudderless govt of Buhari.

Rather, things have become worse under the failure.

But thank God for failbuhari. Nigeria shall be liberated.
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape by obailala(m): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
beamtopola:

Wike just gain from it. The supreme court judgment is one of the out come of the tape.
Please kindly educate me; how exactly did the unrelated, meaningless audio tapes published by Reno influence supreme court judgement between Tonye Cole vs Magnus Abe?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing / Ahmed Wase: Nigerians Abroad Threaten To Withhold $23b Remittance / 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.