Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) (32306 Views)

Atiku's Photos Go Viral In Electoral Cash Distribution Scandal / Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) by JubiOmeiza(m): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
money yaff change hand
Re: Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) by Shuugar98(f): 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
Atiku issa goal
Re: Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) by chozzy: 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mmuoojukwu:
north for Atiku
Re: Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) by puzzlegate(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
GMPO:
With the way things are going, in the couple of Days buhari and APC supporters will desert their leader called buhari because ATIKU is a moving train that cannot be stopped.My People please let's Atikulate
Yes that is how it happens when time for any thing ripes nothing can stop it. Just like buhari in 2019, this is Atikus time and nothing and i mean nothing can stop him. Just wait till 16th of February. Believe no man can stop atiku now, whether rigging or no rigging destiny has cut out for him.meanwhile i am not a politician but i am analysing how nature works. Not by power not by might.

1 Like

Re: Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) by asobo: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin

Actor! And that is news....

Okay! Papa Ajasco has also decamped from PDP to APC
We have respect for Kannywood actors in the north. They talk we follow because they are role models. Atiku for president
Re: Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) by asobo: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
olajizz01:
Guess you always smoke Ogbomoso weed with the little amount you realise everyday.
Go and deliver your polling unit and stop been meddlesome. Atiku for president
Re: Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) by olajizz01(m): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
asobo:
Go and deliver your polling unit and stop been meddlesome. Atiku for president
Feb 16 is almost here when you will wake up from your deep slumber.
Re: Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) by asobo: 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
olajizz01:
Feb 16 is almost here when you will wake up from your deep slumber.
Screen shot, I will remind you.
Re: Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin

Actor! And that is news....

Okay! Papa Ajasco has also decamped from PDP to APC
Lol guy you no well o whalai!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) by AllenSpencer: 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
asobo:
We have respect for Kannywood actors in the north. They talk we follow because they are role models. Atiku for president

When did Chukwuma become a Northerner
Re: Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mmuoojukwu:
north for Atiku
Who knows the guy?? Inconsequential person!!
Re: Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
gabby227:

Show us the proof
I bet you don't know what is called sacarsm.
Re: Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) by olajizz01(m): 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
asobo:
Screen shot, I will remind you.
Noted,I will surely remind you come febuhari 17,18,19,20.
Re: Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) by weownthewest: 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
bedspread:
Why?
Go through the bbq monikers posts. Her/his response to mentions, the way and manner she/he comments on every thread on nairaland reminds me of ishilove back then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) by Yankiss(m): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
gabby227:

Show us the proof
Which proof? He was clearly joking na.
Re: Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) by nextstep(m): 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
chloride6:
Enjoy your alert bros.

My thoughts exactly... wink
Re: Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) by Timatayo1: 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
People are reject this � small nobody wants to associate with devil again o
Re: Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) by frfrank(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
MrAJQ:
Our Presidential candidate, President Mohammadu Buhari is the raising people (Govs, Senators and others) hands WHILE their Presidential candidate Atiku Abubabkar it is people (celebrities, witches, and co) are the ones raising his hand.

Hope you now know the difference?

Wat is dis one saying
Re: Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) by Lymasaba(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
grin
OkoyeA1:
This guy is the winner, e don Chop APC money. Now it's time for pdp grin grin
He sabi his hand work I will level him foolish if heard otherwise despite been buharist angry
OkoyeA1:
This guy is the winner, e don Chop APC money. Now it's time for pdp grin grin
He sabi his hand work I will level him foolish if heard otherwise despite been buharist
Re: Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) by kingsmaila(m): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2019
He has one vote so its insignificant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nse Ekpenyong Is Dead: Member Representing Oron Fed Constituency Dies At 58 / CDD West Africa Fact Checks Peter Obi's Arise TV Interview. / Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.