Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe (19237 Views)

Maradona Describes Cristiano Ronaldo In Two Words / Cristiano Ronaldo In Embarrassing Blunder At ATP Finals (Photos) / Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by odun360(m): 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
Barcelona’s Lionel Messi is the highest paid footballer in Europe, beating out Cristiano Ronaldo by over £3million per month.

This was revealed by French publication, L’Equipe, in its annual report of the top football salaries.

Messi is number one, earning £7.3million ($9.5m) a month before tax.

Ronaldo, who is now at Juventus, comes in second with a salary of £4.1m.

Atletico Madrid and France forward, Antoine Griezmann, is next with £2.9million thanks to the new deal he signed with the club last year.

Neymar is fourth, earning £2.7million a month.

Messi’s team-mate, Luis Suarez, rounds out the top five, earning £2.5million.

The list is made up entirely of players from the Premier League, LaLiga, Serie A and Ligue 1.

The Bundesliga is the only top-five league, that does not have a representative in the top 10.

www.reportminds.com/2019/02/messi-earns-more-than-ronaldo-in-europe.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by DimkpaBini: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
It depends on the club's financial strength and policy
If I can recall, Ronaldo's salary is being subsided by Fiat

It's as a result of Florentino Perez not backing him

By the way, he's the highest earner in Serie A

CR7

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by Ekpekus(m): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nice
Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Messi da G.O.A.T

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by fwesharumi(m): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
U
Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by Timothy92: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
And what
Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by Akowemoon(m): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
odun360:
Barcelona’s Lionel Messi is the highest paid footballer in Europe, beating out Cristiano Ronaldo by over £3million per month.

This was revealed by French publication, L’Equipe, in its annual report of the top football salaries.

Messi is number one, earning £7.3million ($9.5m) a month before tax.

Ronaldo, who is now at Juventus, comes in second with a salary of £4.1m.

Atletico Madrid and France forward, Antoine Griezmann, is next with £2.9million thanks to the new deal he signed with the club last year.

Neymar is fourth, earning £2.7million a month.

Messi’s team-mate, Luis Suarez, rounds out the top five, earning £2.5million.

The list is made up entirely of players from the Premier League, LaLiga, Serie A and Ligue 1.

The Bundesliga is the only top-five league, that does not have a representative in the top 10.

www.reportminds.com/2019/02/messi-earns-more-than-ronaldo-in-europe.html?m=1
G. O. A. T them no reach

33 Likes

Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by Corrosiveman(m): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
Messi na im lord for the game na......But Ronaldo left Madrid so as to get higher wage than messi.........Messi earns More.......scores more than ronaldo......Assists more than Ronaldo......Dribbles more than Ronaldo.......

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by Evangkatsoulis: 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
You mean soccer right? Because Ronaldo earns more than messi off the field in terms of endorsement?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by michony505(m): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
shocked 2,555,000,000 billion per month

28 Likes

Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by sanity12(m): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
OK,let me park my car
Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
What did you expect cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by Clapbackdon: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
This is the only thing Messi uses to surpass Ronaldo

In every other thing CR7 leads

9 Likes

Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by chinavs9ja(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
So I should be dancing?

I am a web designer, check my signature for my contact
Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by shogsman(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=Evangkatsoulis post=75543089]You mean soccer right? Because Ronaldo earns more than messi off the field in terms of endorsement?[/quote

That was like 2 years ago,not now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by Corrosiveman(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:
You mean soccer right? Because Ronaldo earns more than messi off the field in terms of endorsement?
Buy sampling Underwears right?

6 Likes

Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by Newznow: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ronaldo gang over to you grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by Corrosiveman(m): 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
Clapbackdon:
This is the only thing Messi uses to surpass Ronaldo

In every other thing CR7 leads
Lolzzzzz........your brain cells are dead

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by femi4: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
Let the real GOAT....pls STAND UP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
The GOAT
MESSI THE LION
All the COACHES mention your name, including Real Madrid coaches.
Diego SIMEONE does not celebrate Athletico’s Goals when you are in the field of play.
U always give Torres Orgasm when he watches you play.
U remain a Gift to soccer players and Lovers by PELE.
U remain the fastest player when you are with the ball by Thierry HENRY.
Who am I, to be compared to messi by Xavi
I have never seen a player like this... Ronaldinho
I am pleased to drive MESSI around by the President of Equatorial Guinea....Ali Bongo

MESSI is an act of God by Platini
MESSI, is really CARZY but inform me when he scores 1000 goals and lift 3 world cups.....by PELE ( his fellow GOAT)

CHELLINI, was asked “how do you hinder CR7”, he said mark him closely and don’t give him space. When asked about MESSI, he did “SIGN of the CROSS” and walked out of the interview

My VIEW:
U are the G.O.A.T. while CR7 is the GRASS
MESSI plays SOCCER while CR7 plays football
Messi, a Divine Gift while CR7 a product of hard work.
U don’t need training to deliver but CR7 trains all day...

INTERNATIONAL VIEWS:
Fellow Soccer players call you GOAT ahead of CR7.
PLAYERS like you Grace this earth every 50years.
BEST precision ever.
The most expensive LEFT FOOT in the world history currently carved and positioned in the palaces of SAUDI KING and KING of BRUNEI
The SADDEST DAY in Football History will be the day you will RETIRE
I rest my case, humbly.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by Clapbackdon: 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
[s]
Corrosiveman:

Lolzzzzz........your brain cells are dead
[/s]

Read your comment again

1 Like

Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by preciousman(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
no wonder the guy nor agree leave the club oboy see money now

1 Like

Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by Numerouno94(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nd Penaldo Ass Lickers Wants Messi To Leave Barca To Anoda Club.My Broda If Na U U Go Komot Wit Dis Kind Gud Treatment?Make Wona Get Sense Na.

10 Likes

Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
See money

And people dey shout that messi should leave barca

When they even changed airport design cause of his house shocked shocked shocked

Guy is a living legend in barca

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by Keegan: 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
Messi rocks...

5 Likes

Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by ovcwality(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
Like for messi and ronaldo, share for messi and ronaldo grin

22 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by Sugarplum777(f): 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
It's weekend already all football lovers join my signature for today's correct score games

For massive winning tongue
Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:
The figures up there is not just their wag wages. Are you saying Barcelona pays Messi £1.8m weekly?

4 Likes

Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by otiwisdom: 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
preciousman:
no wonder the guy nor agree leave the club oboy see money now
LOL,nice one
Re: Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe by leeikem(m): 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
Messi know you ?
Corrosiveman:
Messi na im lord for the game na......But Ronaldo left Madrid so as to get higher wage than messi.........Messi earns More.......scores more than ronaldo......Assists more than Ronaldo......Dribbles more than Ronaldo.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter / Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? / Yoruba Woman Humiliates Man In Table Tennis(pic+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.