Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,527 members, 7,801,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? (4451 Views)

Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
Will you close your eyes to all her past misdeeds as her knight in shining armour that you say you are; or will you worry about what people will say about you?

Tell us in the comments.
Source: http://www.igbodefender.com/2019/02/08/guys-can-you-marry-a-lady-who-once-worked-as-a-prose/
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by falcon01: 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
lol she has no difference with An average Nigerian girl

21 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
falcon01:
lol she has no difference with An average Nigerian girl
Did you say she has no difference with the average Nigerian girl? Aren't you being too harsh?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
I can't even consider a "born again" Prostitute

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I can't even consider a "born again" Prostitute
Why?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by Dannybammz: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
If she hasn't contacted any deadly diseases or slept with any of my friends or relatives, why not I'll marry her...afterall everyone has a past

8 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
igbodefender:

Why?
How am I sure she's free?? BTW even if she was.. I shouldn't know....cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
What a question undecided no I can't.

11 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by lilmax(m): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
come on, I have standards

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by falcon01: 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
igbodefender:

Did you say she has no difference with the average Nigerian girl? Aren't you being too harsh?
nop am not an average Nigerian girl gets bleeped almost everyday

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
Lalasticlala please Front Page this, so we can see the views of Nigerians concerning this very important topic.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by highqueen(f): 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ladies, can you marry a man who has been to prostitutes home?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by alphaNomega: 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
No
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by Abfinest007(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
yes .she did her own openly she is beta than those runs babe olosho
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
Dannybammz:
If she hasn't contacted any deadly diseases or slept with any of my friends or relatives, why not I'll marry her...afterall everyone has a past
What if a long lost relative shows up few years into the marriage and it transpires that he has had such commercial interactions with her, won't you forget the issue for the sake that it's in the past and 'what has happened has happened'? cheesy

I mean, it's not as if she is cheating on you.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by kollinskollins(m): 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
FAKE
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
lilmax:
What if she has the best character a man would want from any lady he wants as wife. Won't that make you reconsider your tough stance?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by marvin906(m): 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
Yes everybody has their past..
if she has everything I want in a woman and has left her past behind her no problem..
buh that secret will be between me and her no one else..
and to those guy's saying they can't your gf or future wife do you how many guy's have fvcked her

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by lilmax(m): 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
igbodefender:

What if she has the best character a man would want from any lady he wants as wife. Won't that make you reconsider your tough stance?
you can't be a prostitute if you have morals

like I said I have STANDARDS

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by millionboi2: 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
lilmax:
ignorance

Standard ni

Most dogs eat shit in Nigeria..... stop decivin urself.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by Itzurboi(m): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
Why marry in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by Justbeingreal(m): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
undecided

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by habsydiamond(m): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
highqueen:
Ladies, can you marry a man who has been to prostitutes home?
what if, he went there to buy recharge card grin grin cheesy make dem no marry am too grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by mhizdebbygold(f): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ashawo get levels if it's this one's dat two thousand naira can solve their problem NO! but if it's dis ones that used the prostitution to get good things for themselves like contract..then I might consider, those ones treat themselves very well.
After all they are not different from girls dat live in maitama.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
wether she is a born again ashi that sleeps with her pastor or choir master or jus ur regular ashi dat sleeps with her regular customers for d cash i dont think i can marry such oo cos if yu marry such a lady and put for house then her former clients will contact her and ur house go turn to another thing wen u not around.that being said only men who patronise oloshos are fit to marry one.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by dmgr(m): 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
No I can't
I can't imagine myself spending a life time with a woman who has slept with numerous men in the past mehn that isn't going to be easy
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by Divay22(f): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
Old things haff pass away.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by ElRapido: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
Professionals have standard.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
Why not! I was also once a male prostitute grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
cool

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
Divay22:
Old things haff pass away.
And old things have become new, abi?? Not in the case of a "prostitute"...

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? by drshrewd: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
I dont mind taking Jada fire to the isle kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? / God is good / A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.