Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue (20338 Views)

European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign / Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo / Umahi Endorses Atiku Abubakar, Plans 100% For PDP, Flays Mischief Makers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by ToyinDipo(m): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
Keep chasing shadows. This PDP are just like an unfortunate masquerade chasing a madman

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by AngelicBeing: 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
sad
Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by dante0147: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
post=75544959:
Cry babies...

Wailing wailers.

These witches wail about EVERYTHING.....

Lol your comments this days shows signs of depression, frustration... I hope this is not caused by lack serotonin in your brain...
Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by mycar: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
Wrong move
Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by dante0147: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
I know very sure that Wherever Jonathan is now he would be wishing he used the full length of his executive powers...
Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by islandmoon: 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
my people, i hear say dem abuse one Buhari die hard fan, say he dey behave like Buhari and the guy vex!! cheesy cheesy
Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by Timatayo1: 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
Who care let's them continue all we know is we are Atikulated
Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by SUPRRA: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
7Alexander:
Failed country! Heard on the radio today that schools nationwide will be shut from Wednesday next week till two days after t elections.

Is casting of votes supposed to be be big deal?
na big deal 4 9ja

who want thugs to shoot school children
Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by propsvila: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
I was in Agege the other day I came across some women shouting Next Leve. I stopped for a while and looked closely at the women and acute poverty was written all over them. I also saw the APC women Leaders looking good and had some food items with them. I can't help but shake my head visibly. That is why I love Igbo people they don't even care about your gifts if you don't do well they will look you into the eyes and tell you the truth. That is why you hear the slang like " inyerem ego ole, Ina enyem nri". Although I respect and love educated Yorubas that I have come across but these ones battling with poverty are always the problem.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by reuben79: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
I no just no d way apc members and der leaders at reason thins,eagles square,old parade grand,national conference center ws brought by PDP government.am not sure apc ve good advisers
Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by mankand(m): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
7Alexander:
Failed country! Heard on the radio today that schools nationwide will be shut from Wednesday next week till two days after t elections.

Is casting of votes supposed to be be big deal?

Bros in this part of the world it is cyz some weak hearted will go wild when their candidate lose

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by Kingspin(m): 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
Atiku will win Abuja because the people get sense pass many states
Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by Accurate4u: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
post=75544959:
Cry babies...

Wailing wailers.

why would you care cuz they're in power but during Jonathan administration na so Una dey wail. enjoy your time while it last may 29th 2019
Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by islandmoon: 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
by voting for Buhari, you are voting for the unknowns, because buhari is not physically and mentally fit to play the role of a president and some men are the one playing the role at the background , even his wife said 2 men are controlling her husband government.
Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by antidote06: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
Justfunkira:
God bless you if you check my signature cry
Thanks
babe na ya face b dat?u balm o i swear
Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by igwefivestar(m): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
Justfunkira:
Thanks
am interested grin but am staying close to sambisa forest, will u come?
Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
Let's do the voting here and now....

Like for Atiku Share for Buhari
Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by Jowanson: 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
alizma:
they cry over everything. alleged shot down not as if they applied for the venue and the application is turned down? shior

It was on Channels TV and AIT! So it was not alleged.. Read the post...they had already paid for it. E dey pain u ni?
Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
Justfunkira:
Thanks

scammer well done oooooo

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
antidote06:
babe na ya face b dat?u balm o i swear

So you are gullible too
Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by antidote06: 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

So you are gullible too
Gullible or not dats a pretty face..dats al i knw.lol
Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by Franklyspeakin: 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
Even you too? I expected you to react maturedly. Anyway I thought Nigeria has gone past this style of politics as shown in some states?
post=75544959:
Cry babies...

Wailing wailers.

Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by Yusman316(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
This man don do like over a 1000 press briefings just to allege one thing or the other which he never did prove

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by BlazeAttai(m): 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Please you people should stop complaining, let's do online voting here..

If you are for Atiku, Like.

And

If you are for Buhari, Share.

Oya let's go....
Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
propsvila:
I was in Agege the other day I came across some women shouting Next Leve. I stopped for a while and looked closely at the women and acute poverty was written all over them. I also saw the APC women Leaders looking good and had some food items with them. I can't help but shake my head visibly. That is why I love Igbo people they don't even care about your gifts if you don't do well they will look you into the eyes and tell you the truth. That is why you hear the slang like " inyerem ego ole, Ina enyem nri". Although I respect and love educated Yorubas that I have come across but these ones
battling with poverty are always the problem.

You made a mess of ur view when you tried to exonerate the igbos ... i donnt do tribal shit but the whole world knows igbo like money pass there mama .
i can categorically tell you the yorubas are the biggest back stabbers ... they will smile to collect ur money but will that which they've already decided.... ask GEJ
you can see atiku is not wasting is money toward the yorubas he concretes mainly on east.
An igboman wil tell you the bitter truth when sees no money in ur hands grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by Flyingngel(m): 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Gforce2019 post;

.... and that APC curse go still dey follow you after February 17 .. because buhari is coming back.

He has done it before, he will do it again.

O de ni bo be..

Am i the one supporting Apc? Check urself very well.
O de ni bo be.
Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by Pavarottii(m): 3:27am On Feb 09, 2019
Amalekki:
Fear don dey catch Fee Dee Fee o grin grin
U go sch at all or get sense? Did u read the topic?
Re: 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue by chozzy: 5:38am On Feb 09, 2019
chukadiho1:
The fear of Artikunation the beginning of Failbuhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Multi-Billion Naira Fraud Rocks Office Of The Surveyor-General / Julius Berger, Setraco, Others To Manage 12 Highways / Fani-kayode Paid N820,000 For Forged Medical Report, Witness Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.