Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) (68812 Views)

Oshiomhole Under House Arrest As APC Mega Rally Fails To Hold -Daily Independent / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti / Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by NdiaraIGBO: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2019
TheFreeOne:

Another agbero on the loose cheesy

Hope you aren't one of those lazy 'ara oke' shouting owomi da at oshodi. Are you are aware the children of that thug resides in the USA whilst some of his followers get killed supporting politicians here in Lagos?.

And I'll advice you join the military if you are sincere in defending your fatherland truly and not some bloodthirsty agberos.

I am an ondo state indigene, a full blood Yoruba man who believes in just, fair / equitable society and rule of law not some jungle justice, thuggish lifestyle of miscreants polluting our political landscape cos they have godfathers at the top.

Go and check yourself, something is wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by dokie: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2019
AllenSpencer:

I cant believe you truly believe Atiku can win a free and fair election

Where is the vote coming from.

Are you saying Buhari will lose the West and North to Atiku? And same time wont pick 25% across all states. Am certain you just trying to encourage yourself. You cant stare at reality.

Buhari does not need rigging to win!

The bold statement is my point. Buhari should bank on the genuine support he has to win. It might be be sufficient.

Thats why people like mc oluomo should not let their zeal lead them to make moves that will be interpreted as widespread rigging. Thats what will spark the crises.

But whats my own, I am supporting pdp. Whichever way as long as we win.
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Bridget95(f): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2019
budusky05:

Madam I get work. You nko?
which work you get,agbero or owo mi daa work?
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by NdiaraIGBO: 10:34am On Feb 09, 2019
nduka84:
dem take anambra cause ya people too? Instead of you to counter all what I said, with your own facts and writeups. You are busy displaying your stupidity and non exposure on social media. When ever you see a Yoruba who has never traveled out of the south west in his entire life, they always assume Lagos is their world. I encourage you to travel to the southeast too. You'd realise that Yorubas are also there, working and living a more better and decent life, than they lived from places they migrated from.

Self deceit!
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by foreshore(m): 11:48am On Feb 09, 2019
shegra58:
e pain ham grin

Oh you dey show us the pictures of your brothers. Thank you for making more people like my comment
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by stilldoingokay(f): 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
this country just tired me sometimes, what if PDP now win. so many thugs in sensitive position in this country is one reason for our backwardness. it so painful sometimes walahi.
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by rickyrex(m): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
Olajah81:

Sorry, we no say u go skool?

With ur certificate what have you achieved?

U re still living a ZERO life...

Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness
lol rich kid I see you swimming in banana island. poor man dey talk
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by budusky05(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Bridget95:
which work you get,agbero or owo mi daa work?
Ashowo your colleagues are in Abuja campaign for your scum presidential candidate Atikuthief. Free me madam I don't do prostitutes, dis one your asking about my place of work.

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Bridget95(f): 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
budusky05:

Ashowo your colleagues are in Abuja campaign for your scum presidential candidate Atikuthief. Free me madam I don't do prostitutes, dis one your asking about my place of work.
if I catch you ,I will give you this treatment

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Timatayo1: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
I be like say this world Don tire mc oluomo when God allowed you escape death
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Decent09(m): 6:37am On Jun 13, 2021
Celebrityblog:
Alhaji Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya Aka MC Oluomo has flagged off the Oshodi One APC Mega Rally in Lagos.

During the flag off, MC Oluomo, vowed to work for the end of PDP on Oshodi and Lagos State at large.

Read the statement MC Oluomo released after the flag off and see more photos and watch videos after the cut....

MC OLOUMO OSHODI APC MEGA RALLY/FLAG OFF

8th February, 2019.

It was a glorious day for me Alhaji Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya Mc Oluomo astute APC chieftain aslo President Oshodi One group, within the Oshodi environs, publicly pledged my total support to work hard for my beloved party APC and to ensure victory in the forth coming elections.

On behalf of Oshodi one I vowed never to allow the repeat of what happened in 2015 to repeat itself becuase it was regrettable that PDP won both National and State Houses of Assembly at the time because there is nothing to show for it.

I promised to work for the end of PDP in Oshodi and Lagos State at large.

Please the noble objective and our pride could be realized when President Mohammed Buhari, Senator Olamilekan Ad'eola YAYI is reelected and Dr Bashiru dawodu candidate APC for Oshodi Constituency 1 house of representatives Abuja.

More so, I urged the electorate to cast their votes for President Muhammadu Buhari as well as the Senate, House of Representatives candidates and all other candidates of APC in the coming elections - beginning with the Presidential and National Assembly elections on February 16.

I want to Appreciating everyone present at the rally , Oshodi APC leaders such as Pa Olabinta, Baba Olorunoje, Chief Akeju, Baba Ogunoloko, Chief Ogunsakin, Alhaji Jimoh, Dr Ajanaku, Elder Fatoki, Elder Salako, Pastor shobuyi, Madam Badejoko, Madam Shobayo, Madam Alabi , Hon Muyiwa Olabintan, Hon Stephen Ogundipe, Hon Alausa, Hon Kayode Tinubu, Hon Ogundimu, representatives of Igbo and Arewa,.

Last welcome the newly decamp PDC to APC .

Watch the videos HERE and see more photos.....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/mc-oluomo-at-oshodi-one-apc-mega-rally.html?m=1

Abeg sweep them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.