Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,995 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread (62458 Views)

2019 Presidential Result In Borno State / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by nasoeb: 6:45am On Feb 09, 2019
Focusmind:
Buhari supporters are not online. They are on the streets. In Nigeria, those with streets support wins elections.

Those with online supporters do not win because most online voters do not have voters card.

See talk, on the street ke. Shey na you pursue them from house.
2015 when we had this same online presidential poll, APC had their winnings which later reflected in reality, then they were in "WALL STREET"

Bros abeg if dey pain you go knack head for ground

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by LOVEGINO(m): 6:45am On Feb 09, 2019
jakandeola:
I vote baba buhari I love him cos his not corrupt
you re right but consider his age. Baba is a good man but due to old age he s loosing memory.
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by ephraim18(m): 6:46am On Feb 09, 2019
100% ATIKULATED
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 6:47am On Feb 09, 2019
It's unfortunate I'm not able to vote this time around, but if I were to vote I will surely vote Atiku 100millions times because he is clearly fair than Buhari who is an empty head and has nothing to offer, seeing Buhari as president makes me denounce I'm Nigerian anywhere I go, till he is out. These are the reasons I consider him a failure: his lack of knowledge of the economy, deteriorated security system, opposition corruption fight, lop-sided appointments esp to core muslim Northerners, illiteracy in all ramifications, deaf, his dementia, in a saner clime Buhari has no right to contest for re-election, he would just resign. My brothers u people should help me kick that ignorant cow out please, then I bounce back.

Meanwhile Rest in peace Emiliano Sala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Olayemi244(m): 6:47am On Feb 09, 2019
Atiku
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by NessaBoo(f): 6:48am On Feb 09, 2019
EkeJah:
REASONS WHY ATIKU WILL WIN.
80% of Eligible voters consists of the Youth, half of which or more are on Nairaland...If Nairaland is ATIKULATED, then Nigeria will be fully ATIKULATED come 16 failbuhary...My Opinion though.

Your disposition that 40% of the total eligible youths in Nigeria are on Nairaland is extremely false and laughable.

Nigeria has a total population of about 190.6million, with a voting population of 95.8million. Total registered voters are 84.2million while Youth Population (18-35yrs) has a whopping 63% (60million) of the voting population.

Nairaland has just 2.1million members, and I know some people have multiple monikers again oo, which will greatly reduce the total number of authentic members.

Please my dear, don't be deceived with the tantrums and likes and shares going on here. Most eligible voters are definitely not here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:50am On Feb 09, 2019
If I no Atikulate, wetin I gain

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by jayjayolajide(m): 6:53am On Feb 09, 2019
ATIKULATED
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by ibabz(m): 6:54am On Feb 09, 2019
#lazyyouth #zombie pls tell us what did your dullard led government achieved with $11.77 debt in 3yrs? Pls tell us of you can, how many "new" megawatts have they added to the national grid in 3yrs? #lazyyouth go and read facts and leave propaganda.

IrokoOluwere:

Ignorance is a disease .
The government role is to generate electricity.
Now go and find out how much electricity the government is now generating and compare it with what your Otueke hero was generating.
Then it’s the private companies role to buy these generated electricity from the government and sell to you people.
So , hold your distribution company responsible and stop foaming in the mouth .
Ipob jew
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by SalamRushdie: 6:56am On Feb 09, 2019
nasoeb:

See talk, on the street ke. Shey na you pursue them from house.
2015 when we had this same online presidential poll, APC had their winnings which later reflected in reality, then they were in "WALL STREET"

Bros abeg if dey pain you go knack head for ground

don't mind these zombies , they pic talking about some fictional Buhari supporters onbome fictional streets as a ploy to rig elections

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Mike4S: 6:58am On Feb 09, 2019
Atiku
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by macello4(m): 7:00am On Feb 09, 2019
angelawoko:
The arrangement of the contestants already shows the bias of the op. If the arrangement had been alphabetic it would have bn better.
dey don come again. which arrangment are u talking about? Abi u can see ur lifeless candidate?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Seetto: 7:03am On Feb 09, 2019
CyberWolf:
You’re just being sentimental. I’m telling you that it will be very difficult for Buhari to get the amount of block votes he got in the north in 2015 again. The block votes Buhari got in the north including the 2M votes he got in Kano alone was what gave him the victory but that won’t happen again. APC’s only hope now is to rig the election, Osun style but how that will work out, I don’t know.
Sentimental undecided, when PDP were in government shai and the massive manipulation of results in the south south and south east, couple with amount of illicit fund available for gej reelection and federal might , + many states under PDP control, I think you need brain reactivation to know that 2019 election is a win win for PMB.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 09, 2019
Op

There polls u don't conduct on nairaland coz our winner must emerge......

May Atiku succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by SalamRushdie: 7:07am On Feb 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Op

There polls u don't conduct on nairaland coz our winner must emerge......

May Atiku succeed.

Nairaland has conducted official presidential polls since 2011 and the results have always reflected the reality on ground.. in 2015 this same Buhari won convincingly here
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by forayfleo(m): 7:07am On Feb 09, 2019
We the people of Rivers State have Atikulated long ago so that we the entire people of Rivers State have been NEW (Nyesome Ezewon Wike) and all PDP candidate without fight in the state.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Firefire(m): 7:09am On Feb 09, 2019
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Vulcanheph(m): 7:09am On Feb 09, 2019
frankputer:
I just collected my PVC today ABJ after traveling a long distance. I will vote any one that have the potential to make my business grow,strive. Who could this be ?
ATIKU
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by tmakins1: 7:09am On Feb 09, 2019
Atiku
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by pufframmy: 7:11am On Feb 09, 2019
BUHARI APC
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by ujampie: 7:11am On Feb 09, 2019
ATIKU ALL THE WAY.......

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by SoNature(m): 7:11am On Feb 09, 2019
angelawoko:
The arrangement of the contestants already shows the bias of the op. If the arrangement had been alphabetic it would have bn better.

Not true. Buhari came before Sowore but the latter has more likes.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Petersamuel8(m): 7:12am On Feb 09, 2019
atiku all the way
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by acaolly1(m): 7:12am On Feb 09, 2019
Sowore
Moghalu
Donald Duke

I will never put my vote on old fools. For their followers, please don't wail for another four years when ur old fools begins to impose more hardship on u if any of them wins. It shows many Nigerian youths are indeed lazy and low thinking....

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by teebaxy(m): 7:14am On Feb 09, 2019
dguyindcorner:

Omo ale.
ni baba e
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Xtranoble: 7:14am On Feb 09, 2019
Atiku
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by forayfleo(m): 7:14am On Feb 09, 2019
Whenever u hear the word 'NEW" in Rivers State it means NYESOME EZEWON WIKE just for nairalanders to know
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by kayzat: 7:15am On Feb 09, 2019
LOVEGINO:
you re right but consider his age. Baba is a good man but due to old age he s loosing memory.

I and my family are 100% voting Buhari on the election day proper but I'm not voting here
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Afospecialk: 7:15am On Feb 09, 2019
Atiku is an online president for IPOB and Cameroon

PMB is for Nigeria president not for inconsequential IPOB
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Seetto: 7:15am On Feb 09, 2019
CyberWolf:
Which amajiri are you talking about? Or you think it’s between Buhari and GEJ in 2015 where the whole country was against GEJ? The the block votes from North as a whole NC/NE/NW yet Buhari didn’t win GEJ with more than 2.5M votes. Now the situation if different because with the likes of Kwankwaso and Saraki and Lamido and other northern politicians with Atiku, (which all for Buhari in 2015), Atiku will surely get a chunk of the northern votes. Then I don’t need to tell you what will happen down south.

Which whole country are talking about, you must be high on stinking rotten gutter, with massive result manipulation in the east and south south, + majority of Christians voting for gej after divisive campaign in the church to label PMB as religion fanatics , the source of religion/ethnic division, you need brain reactivation.

Kwankwaso, lamido and saraki brought political irrelevant to themselves the moment they turned their back against PMB,

February 2019 election will send the greatest political shock to some people which result might be suicidal..

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries / Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard / How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.