Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread (62469 Views)

2019 Presidential Result In Borno State / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by adefajosekayo(m): 9:13am On Feb 09, 2019
SOWORE .

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by biosilicon: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2019
SalamRushdie:
To the fools voting Saowore and Donald Duke shei you can see that if you add your vote to Atiku Buhari will stand no chance
And you think if atiku voters vote for sowore buhari will stand a chance. I thought you were intelligent. So between atiku and sowore, to you atiku will make a better president. Dont Let your hate for buhari lead you to making same mistake you made in 2015. It is only fools that do not learn from their mistakes.
Most nigerians are fools therefore they will continue to suffer. Its unfortunate you are one of them.
Anyway we will continue the struggle to take back our country and liberate you.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Wolexyoshi(m): 9:14am On Feb 09, 2019
We the real voter are not on internet.

Buhari we know.

Sai Baba.
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by fresh9jamusic1: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2019
We av Placed free airtime on Our Home page ,Kindly Visit www.Freshmp3.com.ng now to get free airtime instantly.
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2019
rusher14:
With all the new monikers registered since Sept 2018 ?

So, your point is........
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Atk1nson(m): 9:17am On Feb 09, 2019
Neyoor:

Be realistic bro, North Central stems beyond the three states you listed up there. Don't forget Niger, Kogi,
Kwara and FCT are also part of the states encapsulated in NC. It is going to be 50/50 in North Central. Take it or leave it

Reality is since the last election, Buhari hasn't really grown his support base. If for anything, he has lost a lot from the young, to the middle beltans to the SE. You will rarely get anyone who didn't support Buhari in 2015 supporting him now (forget politicians defecting up and down this last minute, the bulk of the electorates aready set).

Atiku has a margin of 2.4million to overcome from the last election, he is more likely to pull a stronger show in the north than GEJ. He is also likely to maintain PDPs lead in the south east + south south. In the south west, no single party can win more than 55% of the vote.

So Atiku stands a good chance if INEC and the various agencies will allow for a free and fair election

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by freemi(m): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2019
IamPlato:
BUHARI APC
since only ths few votes? Is like pple r cmin bk to unlike thn go n like for atiku o.
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by ibietela2(m): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2019
[s]
jakandeola:
I vote baba buhari I love him cos his not corrupt
[/s]

And all his kids studied in the UK

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Slynation(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2019
UNCL3:
Bro most people will be shocked on 18th Atiku got waves but some few seems to doubt it
Atiku is not gej This is north vs north affair.
They don't know (In Patoranking's voice)

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by IamPlato(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2019
freemi:
since only ths few votes? Is like pple r cmin bk to unlike thn go n like for atiku o.
Buhari is An Asshole grin
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Emytea(m): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2019
ATIKULATED
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by yetunsbay(m): 9:29am On Feb 09, 2019
Team 4+4
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by pchukwudi: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2019
Atiku will be a much better president than Soworeby any stretch of imagination.

It's only the uninformed and naive kids that think otherwise.

[s]

biosilicon:

And you think if atiku voters vote for sowore buhari will stand a chance. I thought you were intelligent. So between atiku and sowore, to you atiku will make a better president. Dont Let your hate for buhari lead you to making same mistake you made in 2015. It is only fools that do not learn from their mistakes.
Most nigerians are fools therefore they will continue to suffer. Its unfortunate you are one of them.
Anyway we will continue the struggle to take back our country and liberate you.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by NairaMaster1(m): 9:32am On Feb 09, 2019
frankputer:
I just collected my PVC today ABJ after traveling a long distance. I will vote any one that have the potential to make my business grow,strive. Who could this be ?

AtikObi
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:33am On Feb 09, 2019
post=75555147:

We wish Kinsgley all the very best too.
If he is the one Nigerians want, so be it.
A better Nigeria is what we ALL want sis!
Nigerians don't want him.
Nigerians don't even know what they want if they did they would not side with those two.
A better Nigeria would not emerge under Atiku or Buhari smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Josh1501626(m): 9:34am On Feb 09, 2019
jakandeola:
I vote baba buhari I love him cos his not corrupt
what about those who surrounded him as political associate? be wise

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Konki: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2019
If you are not Obidiently Atikulated, you are on dementia and on a loooooooooooog thing
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:35am On Feb 09, 2019
IamPlato:
The Cow Boy Will Not See That Presidental Seat Again except He Rigs and This Time He Will Be Dealt With
He would rig na.Apc and Pdp would rig but it seems the old man would come back. embarassed
I don't even want Atiku to win self. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Nairaland has conducted official presidential polls since 2011 and the results have always reflected the reality on ground.. in 2015 this same Buhari won convincingly here

Alright.....

Am no longer active on nairaland.
So reply yourself further.
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by fem6naxy: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2019
#team SOWORE

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Awaja(m): 9:37am On Feb 09, 2019
They can’t rig this one
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Konki: 9:38am On Feb 09, 2019
Wolexyoshi:
We the real voter are not on internet.

Buhari we know.

Sai Baba.

How then can you know that our economy has gone down south under Buhari's watch?

You uninformed and ignorant lots are the real problem of Nigeria's backwardness.

Only the ignorant will vote Buhari!
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Next2Bezee(m): 9:39am On Feb 09, 2019
Collected my PVC last year. My fingers won't near any faces that have APC brooms beside them.

My household and I are voting for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by dynigoche: 9:39am On Feb 09, 2019
ATIKULATED
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by onile1234(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2019
Atikulated 19
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by hablink: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2019
I liked all the candidates apart from the one that is brain is always turnioniown.
I will rather vote for my secondary school maths teacher (which I dislike but very good in maths) than vote for one ineptitude ancient being who can't articulate his logical reasonings for the sheer benefit of his person.
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by biosilicon: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2019
pchukwudi:
Atiku will be a much better president than Soworeby any stretch of imagination.

It's only the uninformed and naive kids that think otherwise.

How? The problem with people like you is that you have been a part of a corrupt system for so long that your phyche has been affected. You have unconsciously accepted it as a kind of normalcy. The candidacy of a personality like sowore seems like a fantasy to you.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by vision2050: 9:47am On Feb 09, 2019
2 votes for Atiku from my family.
I expect some performance from Buhari but he failed woefully. He should head back to Daura, we send Jonathan to Otuoke in 2015 the same fate will meet Buhari come Feb16, 2019.

Sane Yoruba will not reelect Buhari, I'm sane Oduduwa man and I say Buhari is not an option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48am On Feb 09, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nigerians don't want him.
Nigerians don't even know what they want if they did they would not side with those two.
A better Nigeria would not emerge under Atiku or Buhari smiley
Noted! wink
All the very best!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Danfo Buses Will Be Replaced From January 2018 - Lagos State Government / Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) / Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.