Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:58 AM

Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured (27528 Views)

Burial Photos Of Afeez Ismail Who Was Gunned Down During Apc Rally In Lagos / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State / Apc Chieftain Chants 'pdp Power' During Apc Convention (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by Giftedhand92: 1:14am On Feb 09, 2019
Quilox Club CEO, Shina Peller was on thursday attacked by political thugs during an APC Campaign in Oyo state.

According to him, his mother and wife escaped being injured as the thugs attacked his convoy.

Read his post below...

Since I got actively involved in politics, I have preached against political violence, and this is often reflected in my utterances and acts. The ugly incidence that occurred yesterday during the Oyo State APC campaign in Iseyin/Itesiwaju/Kajola/Iwajowa federal constituency saddened my heart.

After touring the three other local governments in my constituency, we returned to Iseyin with our leader, Governor Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State. The governor addressed thousands of people gathered and even promised to grant our yearning for the establishment of University in Iseyin.

However, to my dismay, my convoy was attacked on my way home, and cars destroyed by some political thugs. My mother and wife almost got wounded. Why should any politician go violent on the opposition if truly such a person is driven by the desire to serve his people purposefully, and not for selfish interest?

One of the major reasons I am into politics is to ensure unity and peaceful coexistence of my people, as I have realised that disunity contributes greatly to our underdevelopment. Unpleasant news like this is bound to discourage many like me who are truly driven by the desire to serve our people positively from venturing into politics.
#ShinaAyo2019 #TogetherWeCan

Watch the video here and see photos below.

Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:15am On Feb 09, 2019
One of the major reasons I am into politics is to ensure unity and peaceful coexistence of my people, as I have realised that disunity contributes greatly to our underdevelopment. Unpleasant news like this is bound to discourage many like me who are truly driven by the desire to serve our people positively from venturing into politics
This is BARBARIC!
Shina, if you truly have the love of your people on earth, same way Our darling President has the interest of Nigeria at heart, you will surely win the election.
Don't get distracted.

In other news....

18 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:19am On Feb 09, 2019
However, to my dismay, my convoy was attacked on my way home, and cars destroyed by some political thugs. My mother and wife almost got wounded. Why should any politician go violent on the opposition if truly such a person is driven by the desire to serve his people purposefully, and not for selfish interest?
This is so unacceptable.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by ceejayMAX(m): 1:26am On Feb 09, 2019
APC and violence nah 5 and 6

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by SalamRushdie: 1:29am On Feb 09, 2019
Violence is synonymous to the APC so no surprises

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by decatalyst(m): 1:30am On Feb 09, 2019
While i condemn the attack on your convoy in strong terms, may i also say that no politician is contesting for a political post in nigeria because of the interest of the masses!

It is for their selfish interests!

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by Kingpee2(m): 3:08am On Feb 09, 2019
You are lucky that you were not killed,instead of yu to face your booming quilox ,you are looking for power too abi,wait till something terrible happen ..

15 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by helinues: 4:57am On Feb 09, 2019
Nigeria politics is like dining with a devil. You need long spoon bro.
Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by Koralords: 5:28am On Feb 09, 2019
Governor that could not fund just half of Lautech would creat another university ..politicians are mad

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by Flatheadpig: 6:35am On Feb 09, 2019
That's PDP for you,PDP gubernatorial candidate in Oyo state must be thug,my yoruba brother should please stand up against PDP rascality, though I don't know much about south west politics but I expect APC to win at least 4 state there base on my conversation with my colleagues from southwest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by jeeqaa7(m): 7:15am On Feb 09, 2019
Almost
Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by pol23: 7:16am On Feb 09, 2019
Anything APC can perish.,I don't care.

6 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by kaen1317: 7:16am On Feb 09, 2019
Always violent and disastrous news where APC is concerned. Inshallah APC will have their biggest disaster exactly a week from today

8 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by Ayoswit(f): 7:16am On Feb 09, 2019
I can't still believe that in a country with so many intellectuals and brilliant minds, it is someone like buhari who is old, uneducated and not fit health wise to lead a complex nation like Nigeria is someone that most gullible Nigerians are supporting to win next month election. We are really the problem of this country especially the youths not our leaders. We have the opportunity now to send baba back to daura by voting him out this month and avoiding the cabals in asorock to take over the running of the government for their own selfish interest. Remember a vote for buhari is a vote for the cabals, Buhari's wife also confirmed it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by yrex01(m): 7:16am On Feb 09, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Violence is synonymous to the APC so no surprises
shut up. Wen dey attack pdp you'll claim it's apc, wen dey attack apc you'll say it's apc again. Ur own worse pass apc blaming game.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by Asshurbanipali: 7:16am On Feb 09, 2019
APC is all about thuggery

6 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by vengertime: 7:17am On Feb 09, 2019
Yorubas and thuggery na 5&6

6 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by IkpuMmadu: 7:17am On Feb 09, 2019
My Yoruba brothers showing the political sophisticatry

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by kaen1317: 7:17am On Feb 09, 2019
Does buhari even know that elections are next week?

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 09, 2019
Eyah
Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by nextnear(m): 7:17am On Feb 09, 2019
Kingpee2:
You are lucky that you were not killed,instead of yu to face your booming quilox ,you are looking for power too abi,wait till something terrible happen ..
you are too negative minded.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by qualitymart: 7:17am On Feb 09, 2019
decatalyst:
While i condemn the attack on your convoy in strong terms, may i also say that no politician is contesting for a political post in nigeria because of the interest of the masses!

It is for their selfish Internet!
Well said

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by vengertime: 7:17am On Feb 09, 2019
Realfixe6:
See prove bellow!
No games for trail
scammer

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by Seetto: 7:19am On Feb 09, 2019
ceejayMAX:
APC and violence nah 5 and 6
And you think is not the opposition that stage the attack.
Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by biggestmanhood(m): 7:20am On Feb 09, 2019
post=75550799:
One of the major reasons I am into politics is to ensure unity and peaceful coexistence of my people, as I have realised that disunity contributes greatly to our underdevelopment. Unpleasant news like this is bound to discourage many like me who are truly driven by the desire to serve our people positively from venturing into politics
This is BARBARIC!
Shina, if you truly have the love of your people on earth, same way Our darling President has the interest of Nigeria at heart, you will surely win the election.
Don't get distracted.

In other news....
30k hungry man,zombie

7 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 09, 2019
Giftedhand92:
Quilox Club CEO, Shina Peller was on thursday attacked by political thugs during an APC Campaign in Oyo state.

According to him, his mother and wife escaped being injured as the thugs attacked his convoy.

Read his post below...

Since I got actively involved in politics, I have preached against political violence, and this is often reflected in my utterances and acts. The ugly incidence that occurred yesterday during the Oyo State APC campaign in Iseyin/Itesiwaju/Kajola/Iwajowa federal constituency saddened my heart.

After touring the three other local governments in my constituency, we returned to Iseyin with our leader, Governor Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State. The governor addressed thousands of people gathered and even promised to grant our yearning for the establishment of University in Iseyin.

One of the major reasons I am into politics is to ensure unity and peaceful coexistence of my people, as I have realised that disunity contributes greatly to our underdevelopment. Unpleasant news like this is bound to discourage many like me who are truly driven by the desire to serve our people positively from venturing into politics.
#ShinaAyo2019 #TogetherWeCan

Watch the video here and see photos below.

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
please what is the name of the font you are using
Re: Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured by dante0147: 7:21am On Feb 09, 2019
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election / pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) / Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.