Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

"VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi (33629 Views)

Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' / VP Debate: Okupe Reveals Areas ‘osinbajo Lied Against PDP’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by Celebrityblog: 1:32am On Feb 09, 2019
"For the record: all the (plane or chopper) pilots that fly the Vice President are Nigerians. Ignore any insinuations or suggestions to the contrary." - Laolu Akande, Osinbajo’s media Aide says.

But Associate Professor, Farooq Kperogi, thinks Osinbajo and his media aide lied.

Kperogi shared this video of a man looking like a foreigner or half caste piloting Osinbajo.

Farooq Kperogi accused Osinbajo of lying and captioned the video:

"Apparently, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo lied, as is his wont, that "only Nigerian pilots fly" him. This video exposes his lie. Why does the man lie with such effortless and remorseless ease? Barefaced lying and deceit are clearly the oxygen of this fraudulent and corrupt regime."

Watch the video HERE and see reactions... .

What do you think about this accusation?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/farooq-kperogi-osinbajo-lied-about.html?m=1

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by Celebrityblog: 1:32am On Feb 09, 2019
Watch the video HERE Did he actually lie?

1 Like

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by Celebrityblog: 1:32am On Feb 09, 2019
More reactions
Watch the video HERE
Did he lie or is it a baseless accusations? Remember Osinbajo is a pastor. Touch not my anointed....

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:32am On Feb 09, 2019
This Farooq again, the chief wailer himself!
Only children of hate and perdition take him serious.

Next news please!

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by Hundreddegrees(m): 1:45am On Feb 09, 2019
I don't know why a respectable Pastor like this would turn to a deceitful person because of politics, this is disheartening and very shameful .. No worry on 16th we go retire you and your Oga, i have my Pvc, i wil vote wisely this time

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by IrokoOluwere: 2:17am On Feb 09, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
I don't know why a respectable Pastor like this would turn to a deceitful person because of politics, this is disheartening and very shameful .. No worry on 16th we go retire you and your Oga, i have my Pvc, i wil vote wisely this time
How is that guy flying the chopper?
I don’t understand
Why are you wailers so pathetic and shameful!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by Racoon(m): 2:47am On Feb 09, 2019
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of lies"-John 8:44

8 Likes

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by jumobi1(m): 2:50am On Feb 09, 2019
Maybe the guy was born here or one of his parents is Nigerian or half Nigerian.
PYO is a lawyer. He’ll know how to respond

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by AtikuMeansJobs: 2:50am On Feb 09, 2019
Upon all the gaffes of Muhammad buhari bordering on dementia, people like you still want to vote for him.
Which university or polytechnic did you graduate from?Atiku obi presidency. Nigeria is sure for a #BetterNigeria

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 09, 2019
Let me help Osinbajo modify his lies, the fair skinned dude has Nigerian citizenship. grin

10 Likes

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 09, 2019
IrokoOluwere:

How is that guy flying the chopper?
I don’t understand
Why are you wailers so pathetic and shameful!
No, the guy is the conductor. undecided

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:55am On Feb 09, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
Upon all the gaffes of Muhammad buhari bordering on dementia, people like you still want to vote for him.
Which university or polytechnic did you graduate from?Atiku obi presidency. Nigeria is sure for a #BetterNigeria
You joined Nairaland exactly a week before the Presidential election with such moniker.
You came late to the party Mr Atiku!
Get busy with your Atiku jobs boy!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by olajizz01(m): 4:25am On Feb 09, 2019
This guy called faruq thought his 2015 support to PMB will give him a looting place in this government, but met otherwise hence his profuse wailing

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by helinues: 4:46am On Feb 09, 2019
Even Farooq is uncertain about the man nationality..

He is only wailing for wailing sake

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by mu2sa2: 7:25am On Feb 09, 2019
I respect farouk kperogi, but he goofed on this one. He just rushed to post something he is not sure of. Where is the proof that the pilot in question, even if he's light-skined, is not a Nigerian citizen, whether by birth or otherwise? Which date was the picture taken? Where is the evidence that the chopper in the pic with the "white man" was ever used by Osinbajo? Kperogi, even though you have forsaken Nigeria, but you don't have to resort to this sort of thing because of hatred for osinbajo, a renowned professor of law and SAN who, unlike you, has lived and worked all his life in Nigeria, serving the country with patriotic zeal and fervour.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by jayson87: 8:03am On Feb 09, 2019
What amazes me is the length the useless APC supporters go in defending the lies peddled by this government. Trust me, this country can not grow until we put all APC supporters in the zoo. By so doing we can earn foreign exchange on their heads, because we can portray to the world in intellectual zombie people can get

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by Ozibe: 9:20am On Feb 09, 2019
The gods have rejected them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by solutionsnow: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2019
Buhari's Achievements Atikulates Always Avoid

1. Spending over $5bn- 1.8Trillion naira on oil search in the north: $5b is about 22% of Nigeria's budget. Buhari said he would spend $20b on this same oil search in northern Nigeria. I wonder why Buharit's are not campaigning with this, showing us this achievement, the oil rigs. This is a monumental corruption avenue for APC as the expenditure is shrouded in secrecy, covered by uncle Baru, the NNPC GMD.

2. The absolute victory over corruption in the police, army, custom, civil service, education and the private sector: Buhari has only fought corruption of the previous PDP regime, and those who do not belong to his ethno-religious clan. He made the legislative and judicial arm look evil, while he pampers his corrupt allies.

3. Absolute nepotism of Buhari: when it is time to solicit for votes, he needs it from all regions of Nigeria, but it comes to appointments, the northerners are the best.

4. 20 trillion naira stamp duty deduction: A report form Vanguard newspapers says the 50 naira stamp duty charge deducted since 2016 from deposits made in banks have accumulated to 20 trillion naira and have not been accounted for.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/tsa-and-the-n20trn-unremitted-stamp-duty-question/

5. Subsidy payment on petrol: no budget is made on fuel subsidy, yet payment is made for it. Under-recovery is the term used to veil the whole scrap.

11 Likes

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by PFRB: 10:29am On Feb 09, 2019
That pilot in that picture is not a Nigerian. Many of oil workers that have been flying in the offshore and swamp fields know him. He is not Nigerian.

9 Likes

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by OboOlora(f): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2019
Oloriboorookoo pastor that lies for a living!!!

8 Likes

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by freemanbubble: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2019
Okay
Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2019
solutionsnow:
Buhari's Achievements Atikulates Always Avoid

1. Spending over $5bn- 1.8Trillion naira on oil search in the north: $5b is about 22% of Nigeria's budget. Buhari said he would spend $20b on this same oil search in northern Nigeria. I wonder why Buharit's are not campaigning with this, showing us this achievement, the oil rigs. This is a monumental corruption avenue for APC as the expenditure is shrouded in secrecy, covered by uncle Baru, the NNPC GMD.

2. The absolute victory over corruption in the police, army, custom, civil service, education and the private sector: Buhari has only fought corruption of the previous PDP regime, and those who do not belong to his ethno-religious clan. He made the legislative and judicial arm look evil, while he pampers his corrupt allies.

3. Absolute nepotism of Buhari: when it is time to solicit for votes, he needs it from all regions of Nigeria, but it comes to appointments, the northerners are the best.

4. 20 trillion naira stamp duty deduction: A report form Vanguard newspapers says the 50 naira stamp duty charge deducted since 2016 from deposits made in banks have accumulated to 20 trillion naira and have not been accounted for.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/tsa-and-the-n20trn-unremitted-stamp-duty-question/

5. Subsidy payment on petrol: no budget is made on fuel subsidy, yet payment is made for it. Under-recovery is the term used to veil the whole scrap.
Both bihari and atiku are incompetent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by dustydee: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2019
Apparently
Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by TheKingIsHere: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2019
angry
Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by GenFunction: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2019
wen u mix up ur doings with LAI D LIAR MOHAMMED,u go strt to lie.....

2 Likes

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by three: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2019
Before

1 Like

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by Smily202(m): 11:07am On Feb 09, 2019
post=75550928:
This Farooq again, the chief wailer himself?!
Only children of hate and perdition take him serious.

Next please!
leave the messenger and focus on the message. Zombies with fish brain.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by dustydee: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2019
Celebrityblog:
"For the record: all the (plane or chopper) pilots that fly the Vice President are Nigerians. Ignore any insinuations or suggestions to the contrary." -

"Apparently, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo lied, as is his wont, that "only Nigerian pilots fly" him. This video exposes his lie. Why does the man lie with such effortless and remorseless ease? Barefaced lying and deceit are clearly the oxygen of this fraudulent and corrupt regime."
"Apparently" which means not confirmed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje / INEC Reacts To Tribunal Ruling On Diri's Sack,says ANDP Candidate Was Ineligible / Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.