Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

It's All Over! Atiku Hits Jackpot. Photo. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's All Over! Atiku Hits Jackpot. Photo. (5494 Views)

Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu / Buhari’s Group Panic Over Atiku’s American Visa / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's All Over! Atiku Hits Jackpot. Photo. by Whobedatte(m): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2019
Anigreat:

shocked

Claptrap trash

In 2015 the same poll was conducted here on nairaland, and guess what, Buhari won Gej with a very wide margin incase you doubt it, this is the link to 2015 poll conducted on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/2119319/nairaland-poll-february-presidential-election#30233980

This is a good sign that PDP is coming

Atiku is winning.
Exactly bro .. Same poll was conducted few days to election in 2015 , ff bumper to bumper and buhari won by a landslide here on nairaland
Mumu suya seller
Re: It's All Over! Atiku Hits Jackpot. Photo. by zeromeridian: 9:03am On Feb 09, 2019
Anigreat:

shocked
Your brain is obviously not cooperating

I showed you a poll conducted in 2015 and you showed me a poll conducted in 2016. Do i need to tell you that by 2016 everyone was tired of the dullard already? Because it was so glaring that he wasn't the messiah people thought he was as at 2015.
bring your screen shot as evidence. The guy has brought his own evidence. Looser
Re: It's All Over! Atiku Hits Jackpot. Photo. by dazzlingd(m): 10:43am On Feb 09, 2019
zeromeridian:
777 is the jackpot. The winning numbers

Millions of northern villagers going to vote on Saturday are not not nairaland...
The few hundreds who participated in the online poll won't vote.
Just reminding you, none of my business..
Re: It's All Over! Atiku Hits Jackpot. Photo. by dazzlingd(m): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2019
Anigreat:

shocked

Claptrap trash

In 2015 the same poll was conducted here on nairaland, and guess what, Buhari won Gej with a very wide margin incase you doubt it, this is the link to 2015 poll conducted on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/2119319/nairaland-poll-february-presidential-election#30233980

This is a good sign that PDP is coming

Atiku is winning.

Yeah, you are very correct, Buhari won almost all online polls here on nairaland... People really hated Gej,

This time, I'm so neutral because I realize they are all same, nothing will change because the leaders are a reflection of the majority and here in this part of the world, the majority are dumb.
Nothing will change, either buhari wins or atiku wins, we won't still have our electricity problem fixed, there would still be many bad roads and dollar will never be equal to naira, there will still be ASUU strike.

It's all personal interest, now I have candidates on both sides, I'll keep neutral and wait for the winner, then hoping to enjoy personal political benefits... That's all
Re: It's All Over! Atiku Hits Jackpot. Photo. by Viergeachar: 10:52am On Feb 09, 2019
IrokoOluwere:

Chai !
Wailers are pathetic and hopeless.
See them rejoicing over Nairaland likes .
Lmfao
Please stay away from express roads and sniper insecticide on February 16/17 or later when real elections results are announced and Buhari declared winner

Results will be announced 3 to 4 days later.

Dullards everywhere... embarassed
Re: It's All Over! Atiku Hits Jackpot. Photo. by Flatheadpig: 1:49am On Apr 23, 2019
zeromeridian:
777 is the jackpot. The winning numbers

How far with your jackpot?grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani / Picture Of Ganduje Leaving APC Rigging Hall Disappointed / The Joy Of Being Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.