Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians (11292 Views)

Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor / Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician / What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by feddis(m): 6:09am On Feb 09, 2019
The presidential candidate of the PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has promised to work to hand over power to the younger generation if elected. He said yesterday at a rally in Calabar that if he becomes president next Saturday, he would be the last aged president in the country.

“When I win the presidential election, I will be a transitional president,” he said, adding that time had come for all to work towards handing over power to a new set of rulers.

“We will actualize Ayade’s key projects such as the deep seaport, the super highway, etc to create massive jobs for people of the state,” he added.

Source : https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/atiku-ill-hand-over-to-younger-nigerians.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by Cutefergieee: 6:13am On Feb 09, 2019
Ok... Tell us more Sir

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by helinues: 6:14am On Feb 09, 2019
In your dreams

15 Likes

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by Flatheadpig: 6:17am On Feb 09, 2019
No Nigerian should attack atiku because he is referring to Biafra president

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by helinues: 6:18am On Feb 09, 2019
Flatheadpig:
No Nigerian should attack atiku because he is referring to Biafra president

Hahahaha. Is there a country with such name? Nothing like that on google. grin

11 Likes

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by Flatheadpig: 6:21am On Feb 09, 2019
helinues:

Hahahaha. Is there a country with such name? Nothing like that on google. grin

It is imaginary country created by shuku okike bambula for flat headed pig and wawa Jews with OSU cast background

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by Born2Breed(f): 6:21am On Feb 09, 2019
Visionary leader unlike those still stuck in 1984.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by mybestlove(m): 6:24am On Feb 09, 2019
One thing I'm sure about Atiku is that he has human feeling. I strongly believe that he will do well as the president of this country.

About Buhari, the people around him are the ones looking for our votes to continue milking Nigeria

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by BuhariAdvocate: 6:27am On Feb 09, 2019
Oponu dream on you're going no where pray to God you not head up in prison.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by helinues: 6:28am On Feb 09, 2019
Flatheadpig:

It is imaginary country created by shuku okike bambula for flat headed pig and wawa Jews with OSU cast background

Chisos

All this terms you are using are not from this planet right? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:39am On Feb 09, 2019
Accepting defeat? grin Its a psychological thing kiss wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by phransix2: 6:39am On Feb 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:39am On Feb 09, 2019
Chai, this CRIMINAL knows how to press the MUMU BUTTON of some SLOW people sha! cheesy grin wink

Atiku, keep playing them like fools, nothing do you jor! cheesy

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by Alejob: 6:39am On Feb 09, 2019
If we choose to vote for your party ever again if you Bleep up.... Sowore dey wait!

Abeg why campaign vehicle no dey get plate number? Is it legal?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by whitebeard(m): 6:41am On Feb 09, 2019
Atiku it not u that will decide that, we the people are the ones to decide that..! wink

We are not expecting anything from u, we just wanna remove buhari that's all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by amahthelma(f): 6:42am On Feb 09, 2019
I don't believe in mouth promises
I only bliv in what I see
It possible he iz just saying diz nw
Just to get votes
Well Mr atiku if u enta and u Bleep up thunder will strike u dead
And if buhari enta and e no change thunder go strike arm dead

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by ofiko123(m): 6:42am On Feb 09, 2019
OK we have heard..
Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by JessetariahMD(m): 6:42am On Feb 09, 2019
Although I have atikulated
but
Mr man forget all this story
na so one cow say him go rule for only 4 years then step down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:42am On Feb 09, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
They comments about how intelligent they are and how Atiku is the next best thing

Ok

Next guy says he will vote another candidate

They go may your life be bla bla
God will punish you.

Arent they now the opposite of everything they preach

Atikulated are nincompoops
lol! Its a psychology thing...

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 09, 2019
You claim out of desperation for young votes that you will hand over to the younger ones yet it was buhari who signed the historic not too young to run law.

I think I trust the words and honour of buharis words than you Atiku the desperado.

Already buhari has a not too young to run wing of APC he is grooming .

He intends handing over to the young. I prefer him

11 Likes

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 09, 2019
foolish Atiku looter, u cant be our president let alone hand over to your loots in dubai

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by ObaKlaz: 6:44am On Feb 09, 2019
Sakamanje.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by bigstan11787(m): 6:44am On Feb 09, 2019
Jus wana give this man my vote, as mch as i would have love to support moghalu buh i cant cux he can't win 2019 including d likes of other aspiring youth. I dont wana waste my vote

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by sureheaven(m): 6:44am On Feb 09, 2019
Making too many promises with his lying sugar-coated mouth.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by whitebeard(m): 6:44am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:
You claim out of desperation for young votes that you will hand over to the younger ones yet it was buhari who signed the historic not too young to run law.

I think I trust the words and honour of buharis words than you Atiku the desperado.

Already buhari has a not too young to run wing of APC he is grooming .

He intends handing over to the young. I prefer him
u have been robbed to the extent that u dont mind being robbed..!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by landmark86: 6:45am On Feb 09, 2019
Say I will vote Atiku
Never
Never
Never
Never
Never
Never

Never
Never
Never

Buhari is the man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 09, 2019
I will hand over to younger Nigerians - Atiku.

Nigerian youths are lazy - Buhary.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by Craigslists: 6:45am On Feb 09, 2019
Story...

Na so dem dey always talk.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 09, 2019
whitebeard:
u have been robbed to the extent that u dont mind being robbed..!!

You have been fooled and raped to the extent you don't mind being fooled and gangraped

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Flood: FG To Dredge River Benue – Buhari / Magu Probe: I Don’t Regret Being Panel Chairman - Ayo Salami / Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.