Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! (10812 Views)

I Am Emotionally Damaged / Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? / Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by reservd(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
ImaIma1:
As hard as it may seem, give her space...put her at arms length. Reduce your calls (resist the urge to call her often). And when she calls, don't pick up, then call back in 1hr.

When she sends you a chat, delay in responding also. You need to stop acting like your life depends on her. She knows you are crazy about her and she is taking advantage of that.

All these things are not easy to do, but it will help you get your respect back or move on.
Op, if u never stl Knw wat to do or hw to go abt it, ds coming frm a lady isn't a bad idea
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
lordthree:

Then cut her off for 30 days, don't call or Whatsapp or engage her on social media, if she msgs you or calls don't pick up, make sure in this time you are doing something productive with your life, study , make new friends, go to the gym just make sure you're being positive.

If she doesn't come back to you before the 30days are up then you can move on with your life. This has worked for me time and time again.

highly motivated...
thanks so much for this very one..
i will do as u said..
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by reservd(m): 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
Jst make up ur mind to move on n prepare fr d worse dt cld happen either frm u or her then find something doin dt wl occupy ur mind n time so u dnt hv to tink abt her, mayb anoda babe, spend time with frnds, watch movies, dt really works for me, anyhow sha alot has been said already.
PS, ladies wl say d guy shld love more, guys wl say d lady shld love more, is there an ideal situation at all?
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
reservd:
Jst make up ur mind to move on n prepare fr d worse dt cld happen either frm u or her then find something doin dt wl occupy ur mind n time so u dnt hv to tink abt her, mayb anoda babe, spend time with frnds, watch movies, dt really works for me, anyhow sha alot has been said already.
PS, ladies wl say d guy shld love more, guys wl say d lady shld love more, is there an ideal situation at all?

thanks too for this..have tried the movies aspect so i can get distracted,really not working for the now..and what hurt me most now is that am the type that hardly mingle and socialize..
never.d.less thanks alot..
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by plagiarism1: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
Irenemmeso:
Uwc dear
Don't mind those saying you should delete her number and block her, that's not a healthy way to leave your girlfriend it would hurt you more.
Just forget about her in a cool way..it should be a gradual process

Op, please don't mind this lady. You must delete her from your life, block her jare, delete her contact joor. You will get hurt, but you will get over it so long you have nothing to remind you about the her. Next time you won't love with your heart but your head.

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
plagiarism1:

Op, please don't mind this lady. You must delete her from your life, block her jare, delete her contact joor. You will get hurt, but you will get over it so long you have nothing to remind you about the her. Next time you won't love with your heart but your head.

lolxx..grin..
i really have 2 delete her numb if am to get over it..
tanxx bros 4 dis.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Irenemmeso(f): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
plagiarism1:

like I said people differ, as for me that's not a healthy way to forget someone I love, I'm gonna delete him from my heart first, then when I see his number on my phone i won't be emotional
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by tracyberry(f): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
united442:
Good-day landers in house.
sorry for the lengthy and a bit boring story. but....
Please i need your help, strong and sincere advise.
am emotionally heart broken, scared and seriously depress at what is happening in my relationship now.
have been dating my girlfriend for about 5years now, we both love each other so much.

cutting d story short.

we both attend the same institution,while am in my finale,she's in a par-time program,200l to be precise. while she's currently in school attending lectures for some time now,am preparing for resumption due to the ASUU strike.

Of recent, she has been changing her attitude and character towards me to something else i really do not understand. all this started when i couldn't pick her calls because i was seriously unhappy with her recent i dont care attitude. recently i noticed she hardly pick my calls,takes about 1hour before replying my whatsapp text, sometimes blaming me for any failed plans or agreement,hardly apologize when she's knows that she is 101% wrong, even when i try to caution or correct her on this,she takes it personal,pretend she don't care and i will end up apologizing for both what i did and did not do,recently always taking advantage on my feelings for her cause she knows i love her so much.

of recent, have been generating this mindset that things between us isn't normal,have been worried and scared cause i love her so much and i don't want to loose her. so i had to text her yesterday that i don't like what's happening between us, i don't feel good or comfortable and this her recent attitude is not normal, i had to apologize and apologize both for what i may have done in the past, present and had to even apologize for my wrongs in future if actually it has anything to do with me..i told her all my feeling about her and that i cant bare the pains of loosing her.

she told me nothing has change between us and that i am her first love and she still love me..she keeps on telling me this anytime i try to dig deep on what is bothering her.

i was very scared, worried, bothered, and heart broken when she ask me if i still remembered a guy she told me about that lived very close to her elder sister's house, a friend of her elder sister's husband, i told her yes, and she told me this guy has been having feelings for her that this said guy has to tell her elder sister's husband that he is liking her.

i was so worried and scared cause this is my first love and i love her so much, and i myself knows she still loves me, at that moment,i dnt even bothered to ask more about the guy,i started expressing my feeling 2 her, that i dnt want to loose her,i love her so much and wants 2 have a future with her, i just keep saying things i really cant remember and alots of promises i made, telling and pleading to her not to hurt me with all this.

i try to ask her about her feelings and her own side of the storygrin, she wouldn't say cause she said i overreacted when she told me,i told her i was only scared of loosing her and she keeps on telling me that she still love me and that nothing has change between us. told me not to think much about it that she is still with me..

please landers in the house grin especially the females, please i need your advise, please, i really dnt know if i should be patient with her or my days with her are numbered...please no matter how short,lengthy and hurtful it is, please i need your MATURED advise!!..

Thanks!

My advise is you forget it cause if she breaks up with you, these days no one has the time to say "it's over (mehn.... That shit be lame)".
Well I would you focus on your life, keep women and relationship aside and focus your life, when you make it, na them go rush you.
If you know, you know.
*drops mic*

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
tracyberry:

My advise is you forget it cause if she breaks up with you, these days no one has the time to say "it's over (mehn.... That shit be lame)".
Well I would you focus on your life, keep women and relationship aside and focus your life, when you make it, na them go rush you.
If you know, you know.
*drops mic*

thanks for d advise..working no that now.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by tracyberry(f): 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
united442:

thanks for d advise..working no that now.

That's great to hear.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by luvyaself95(m): 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
united442:

thanks alot...
but its not that easy bro..no matter how hard i try to overlook it and pretend i care less, the more it hurt me the most..
It happened maybe it was your first time everybody was once like that when you get over it..
you will laugh at yourself for stressing yourself i assure you..
it happened to me too...

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by luvyaself95(m): 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
united442:

okay..thanks alot...

please if i dnt delete her number and other stuff about her,i cant completely get her off my head na.
i will be tempted to call or text her.,so i think they are right..though it will hurt me d more,bt i think its also the first step i should take if am to recover on time..or what do think?
I know my ex number off head but when after i delete it..
it flush out of my brain like poo..
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by luvyaself95(m): 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
shege45:
WORD!!!
this is the painful truth
I could remember when i was serving, i used to love one corper babe like that and i showed it to her. She just dey use me dey play grin
As i dey like this, even if i like u too much, I would show u today, change am for you tomorrow just to let u know i can do without you. For some I don’t even show
Same thing with me here...
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by luvyaself95(m): 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
You're going through alot of pains now sure thing to know Just Forget her like you don't know her i know is not easy. it has to do with your mind... love only yourself just like me...
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 10, 2019
Guy just make yourself scarce for a while and see how things go.if she really love you she will seek your attention. Guys should try to balance rationality with emotion. Currently, I love a particular girl around where I work but I rarely pour out my emotion. It is only natural for human to take things for granted when the supply is enormous.

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by kollinzgee(m): 12:21am On Feb 10, 2019
vingeophysicist:
Guy just make yourself scarce for a while and see how things go.if she really love you she will seek your attention. Guys should try to balance rationality with emotion. Currently, I love a particular girl around where I work but I rarely pour out my emotion. It is only natural for human to take things for granted when the supply is enormous.

why do guys fall in love/lust so easily.there are no strongmen in this generation.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by leonard002(m): 12:22am On Feb 10, 2019
Biglittlelois:
You are an overly emotional guy, ladies don't respect over emotional guys, we tend to take advantage of that, next time learn to balance rationality with emotions.
f**king on point

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 10, 2019
kollinzgee:

why do guys fall in love/lust so easily.there are no strongmen in this generation.
They find it hard to control their hormone. They forget that guys shouldn't love with their heart alone .The brain should also go along.
The babe I am with I love her like scatter but I stay 1 week without chatting her not to talk of calling. But anytime I call her I try to express love. I make myself so scarce for her. At least she will know mine time is very precious.

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by tracyberry(f): 12:34am On Feb 10, 2019
kollinzgee:

why do guys fall in love/lust so are no strongmen in this generation.

Lol speak for yourself, I believe a lotta guy are good in acting, few are innocent.
Sigh.
I wonder who think of love these days, that's not necessary.
Just make a name for yourself and them babes wil come.
Nobody wants a loser.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:57am On Feb 10, 2019
Nothing you say to her will change the outcome.

Imagine if Beyoncé, from 10 years ago, starts hitting on you, can your girlfriend convince you to stay?

If she likes the guy more, and he’s available, she’ll jump ship.

If she likes the guy but there’s no future, she’ll chop and clean mouth.

Two things though:

1. Bìtches they come, they go...

2. The beautiful ones are not yet born...
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by yungz: 2:01am On Feb 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by yungz: 2:02am On Feb 10, 2019
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by sunbilor(m): 2:04am On Feb 10, 2019
united442:
Good-day landers in house.
sorry for the lengthy and a bit boring story. but....
Please i need your help, strong and sincere advise.
am emotionally heart broken, scared and seriously depress at what is happening in my relationship now.
have been dating my girlfriend for about 5years now, we both love each other so much.

cutting d story short.

we both attend the same institution,while am in my finale,she's in a par-time program,200l to be precise. while she's currently in school attending lectures for some time now,am preparing for resumption due to the ASUU strike.

Of recent, she has been changing her attitude and character towards me to something else i really do not understand. all this started when i couldn't pick her calls because i was seriously unhappy with her recent i dont care attitude. recently i noticed she hardly pick my calls,takes about 1hour before replying my whatsapp text, sometimes blaming me for any failed plans or agreement,hardly apologize when she's knows that she is 101% wrong, even when i try to caution or correct her on this,she takes it personal,pretend she don't care and i will end up apologizing for both what i did and did not do,recently always taking advantage on my feelings for her cause she knows i love her so much.

of recent, have been generating this mindset that things between us isn't normal,have been worried and scared cause i love her so much and i don't want to loose her. so i had to text her yesterday that i don't like what's happening between us, i don't feel good or comfortable and this her recent attitude is not normal, i had to apologize and apologize both for what i may have done in the past, present and had to even apologize for my wrongs in future if actually it has anything to do with me..i told her all my feeling about her and that i cant bare the pains of loosing her.

she told me nothing has change between us and that i am her first love and she still love me..she keeps on telling me this anytime i try to dig deep on what is bothering her.

i was very scared, worried, bothered, and heart broken when she ask me if i still remembered a guy she told me about that lived very close to her elder sister's house, a friend of her elder sister's husband, i told her yes, and she told me this guy has been having feelings for her that this said guy has to tell her elder sister's husband that he is liking her.

i was so worried and scared cause this is my first love and i love her so much, and i myself knows she still loves me, at that moment,i dnt even bothered to ask more about the guy,i started expressing my feeling 2 her, that i dnt want to loose her,i love her so much and wants 2 have a future with her, i just keep saying things i really cant remember and alots of promises i made, telling and pleading to her not to hurt me with all this.

i try to ask her about her feelings and her own side of the storygrin, she wouldn't say cause she said i overreacted when she told me,i told her i was only scared of loosing her and she keeps on telling me that she still love me and that nothing has change between us. told me not to think much about it that she is still with me..

please landers in the house grin especially the females, please i need your advise, please, i really dnt know if i should be patient with her or my days with her are numbered...please no matter how short,lengthy and hurtful it is, please i need your MATURED advise!!..

Thanks!
Bro, you see that guy she told you about, he is already bleeping your babe. It is up to you to either accept reality or live in denial. That babe is only pitying you. Her love is long gone to the other guy. Don't you ever tell a woman that you can't do without her.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 5:08am On Feb 10, 2019
luvyaself95:
It happened maybe it was your first time everybody was once like that when you get over it..
you will laugh at yourself for stressing yourself i assure you..
it happened to me too...

okay...thanks alotss
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 5:15am On Feb 10, 2019
luvyaself95:
You're going through alot of pains now sure thing to know
Just Forget her like you don't know her i know is not easy.
it has to do with your mind...
love only yourself just like me...

thanks alot...
just see d poo i got myself into..
am trying so hard 2 forget.. i tryingggg...
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 5:20am On Feb 10, 2019
vingeophysicist:

i really do not know about balancing of rationality with emotion all this while..

scarcing and distancing myself for a while is a bit helping now..
thanks for this.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 5:23am On Feb 10, 2019
tracyberry:

Lol speak for yourself, I believe a lotta guy are good in acting, few are innocent.
Sigh.
I wonder who think of love these days, that's not necessary.
Just make a name for yourself and them babes wil come.
Nobody wants a loser.

lolxxx...i will keep this mind..
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 5:25am On Feb 10, 2019
BuddhaPalm:
Nothing you say to her will change the outcome.

Imagine if Beyoncé, from 10 years ago, starts hitting on you, can your girlfriend convince you to stay?

If she likes the guy more, and he’s available, she’ll jump ship.

If she likes the guy but there’s no future, she’ll chop and clean mouth.

Two things though:

1. Bìtches they come they go...

2. The beautiful ones are not yet born...

okay...noted...!
thanks
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 5:53am On Feb 10, 2019
yungz:
Op i gat some little advise for you, but b4 i spill it out let

Me share ma story to u, its kinda similar.

Around last year me and this bae were seeing each other, like we were all ways chatting, calling and stuff like that, unknown to me all i was doing was actually make her lose guard oo....this babe started forming level for me, taking time to answer my whatsapp msgs etc. As a sharp guy i had to just blank out for like 6 month without chatting with her then when i finally came back omo the love was just too much this same babe started pestering ma life like a new born baby lookin for breast to suck.

Op moral lesson of the story

1.don't ever let a girl tame you, cus if they do, my broda you are finished b dat....for God sake you gats to man up

2. Try to make her miss you
Disadvantage of this trick: if u don't know the game, don't do it for too long. U might be trying to do it, b4 u know it one guy from no where will come nd snatch her from you...

B4 i kwantinu...Op you really dey ;Dfunny oo, how can you be apologizing for sin you did not do, to the exent of apologizing for the one you will still do in the future my broda you need redemption and one derica of sense to add to your coconut head.

My advuse to you Op try this and see how things turn out.

Have you ever heard of the breakup prank?

Try it with her to know whether she still has feeling for you bcus women are not to be trusted

Disadvantages of this trick: Op wen doing it, please prepare your mind for the worst thing that can happen to u bcus she might fall your hand and even tell thing you didn't realise wen you were dating her.

If she passes the test then playfully tell her you just pranked her then you tease her.

If she fails, don't tell her anything just jejely let things be. Dating world itself is war to be fought by tough pple not weaking.

Conclusion
Next time when trying out love apply your full weeders(brain) before falling for any girl.

lolxxxgrin
feel tutored now..

bt bro (2. disadvantage) trying 2 make her miss me is the reason have be holding back, thinking i might jst end up loose guarding her 2 someone..

as for the breakup prank, frankly speaking,it has been working whenever i try it...sometimes when am unhappy and thinking of distancing of from her (prank),telling her 2 give me some space and time 2 figure things out, it makes her feel uncomfortable, thereby resulting to always telling me she wont give me any space or time, n that its also dsam thing as breakup, and she's not ready to loose me.

2 be frank,breakup pranking as be working when ever i try 2 apply it..this made me think she actually dnt want 2 loose me and that's the truth ..
but how she just changed overnight even baffles the devil.

i think its going 2 be the first action i will carry out before other previous advise,while i prepare for the worst..

thanks alot for this..

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by luvyaself95(m): 6:12am On Feb 10, 2019
united442:

thanks alot...
just see d poo i got myself into..
am trying so hard 2 forget.. i tryingggg...
Lol with time you will get over it...
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by plagiarism1: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
Irenemmeso:
like I said people differ, as for me that's not a healthy way to forget someone I love, I'm gonna delete him from my heart first, then when I see his number on my phone i won't be emotional

When we were young, we were taught at school that the best method to stop the spread of malaria is not just treatment but, to eliminate the likely cause of malaria(mosquitoes) such as
Remove stagnant water (if you can't remove, pour oil on the water ),
Spray with insecticides,
Use mosquitoe nets etc,
Treatment

What happens if you failed to eliminate the female anophellis mosquitoes?
Seasonal and constant malaria

What if you eliminate the cause?
No more malaria.

To be practical, that's simply my line of thought and my suggestions.

I like you especially for personalising your messages. I never said your suggestions were bad. But what you don't know is that I am a guy, the op is a guy too. There's a way guys think generally. I had been in similar situation. Two days ago, a friend experience similar situation. As a guy, the guy code is to delete the phone no. Deleting the phone no or contact is a reinforcement to help him heal. Girls don't like nice people, girls are not stable.

My advice is for him to do it in the guy way not in the girl ways you suggested.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Get Wet & Arouse Each Time Am Feeding My New Born Baby | Please Help / Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds / Deactivate Your Account Avalon316

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.