Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family (35161 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by Yomzzyblog: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

A-List Actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and her second daughter, Meraiah turned a year older two days ago.

Omotola and Meraiah share same birthday, and they turned 41 and 19 respectively.

They decided to celebrate their birthdays by going out with their friends and family for a special treat.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-and-daughter-celebrates-birthday-friends-family.html

8 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by Yomzzyblog: 8:40am On Feb 09, 2019
cool cool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:40am On Feb 09, 2019
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by itspzpics(m): 8:46am On Feb 09, 2019
Hbd
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by JasonScoolari: 9:08am On Feb 09, 2019
The daughter is much older than the mother facially.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by Prettyvicc: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2019
smiley

Chris Brown Trolls Offset With Funny Memes - See Pictures Here
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2019
Why's her first daughter always missing from photos

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by Bitte1: 11:57am On Feb 09, 2019
sad
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by BrandStrategist(m): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2019
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by Houseofglam7(f): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2019
Happy birthday to them

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by manlikeboss: 11:58am On Feb 09, 2019
tongue tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by ekaette1621: 11:58am On Feb 09, 2019
grin grin grin
The mama kpekus go sweet die
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by fergie001: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The daughter is much older than the mother facially.
Bad mouth go kill u grin

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by freemanbubble: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2019
Isoright

Gone are those days when omotola was sexcy

Those were the good old days when men were kids
I was never a fan of nollywood because i was having too many sisters and female cousin they will just be disturbing the whole house with nollywood movies
Those days when he be say girls love nollywood

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
There is always a black sheep in a every family.

Why is the 19yrs older than the 41yrs?

10 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by Youngpo30: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omotola,I remember when i bleeped her in Eko hotel,Poverty is a decease .
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by Ubdavis(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
Am not very comfortable when i see mothers looking more beautiful than daughters.

9 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by undefeateds: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
Abdstrakt:
See beauty. Like mother like daughter

Meanwhile, Want more Twitter follower?

I can add between 200 - 300 Nigerian followers to your account everyday, that's like 9k new active naija followers in a month.

I also sell Instagram account(strictly naija followers) at very affordable rates

Best for personal brands, businesses, bloggers
Zero 8 zero67799one9three

Hit me up if interested
which beauty abeg
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by AmazingELixir: 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This kind thing tire me..mama fine pass pikin, the father must be a very worgly man to drag her daughter to ugly variant of her mother.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by freemanbubble: 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:

Maybe na the that daughter them take subscribe
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
Mk17:

There is always a black sheep in a every family.

Why is the 19yrs older than the 41yrs?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by Speedyconnect15: 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Cute
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by sureheaven(m): 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Why's her first daughter always missing from photos?

Busy body, go and notice why thousands and millions have not been entering your account.

Lazy youth.. sad

10 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by lateezy(f): 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
beautiful
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by Ayoswit(f): 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Last to commentus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do U Think Phyno Is Doing Here( Pics) / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.