Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election (4292 Views)

Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION / Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by Flattino(m): 9:58am On Feb 09, 2019
What I have noticed about people screaming online that Buhari or APC has been rejected is that majority of these people are the same people that voted for GEJ in 2015 and they haven’t gotten over his loss .
So , they’re screaming online as much as possible and even go to the point of claiming to have voted GMB in 2015 so that they will create that fake impression among themselves that Buhari has been rejected by Nigerians . Where as ,the reality is different from that.

I engaged a young lady I met sometime ago in a conversation offline . And the moment she started mentioning twitter and asking me to go and see what people are saying on Twitter ,I knew she has lost it .
I just hope our people don’t commit suicide after results are released and Buhari might have been declared winner in about a week to this time .

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by oyebanji44: 10:01am On Feb 09, 2019
grin grin grin definitely definitely Correct you rather stick to this No Referendum No Election

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by Sultannayef: 10:01am On Feb 09, 2019
@OP.. Get lost!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by madridguy(m): 10:03am On Feb 09, 2019
They will soon return back to their initial campaign " Biafra or death " grin grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by doctokwus: 10:11am On Feb 09, 2019
Soon as I saw 'why Atiku may "lost'',I knew nothing meaningful would come out of this kind of post.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by Flattino(m): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2019
doctokwus:
Soon as I saw "why Atiku may lost",I knew nothing meaningful would come out of this kind of post.
Point of correction. It’s not “May” ... but “will”
It’s very certain Atiku will lost the election.
Continue living in denial . Nobody is forcing you

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by doctokwus: 10:18am On Feb 09, 2019
Flattino:

Point of correction. It’s not “May” ... but “will”
It’s very certain Atiku will lost the election.
Continue living in denial . Nobody is forcing you
You should first get a proper education because if Buhari wins it's people like you he would still be dragging into the stone years he is taking your type into.

17 Likes

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by puzzlegate(m): 10:23am On Feb 09, 2019
Flattino:
What I have noticed about people screaming online that Buhari or APC has been rejected is that majority of these people are the same people that voted for GEJ in 2015 and they haven’t gotten over his loss .
So , they’re screaming online as much as possible and even go to the point of claiming to have voted GMB in 2015 so that they will create that fake impression among themselves that Buhari has been rejected by Nigerians . Where as ,the reality is different from that.

I engaged a young lady I met sometime ago in a conversation offline . And the moment she started mentioning twitter and asking me to go and see what people are saying on Twitter ,I knew she has lost it .
I just hope our people don’t commit suicide after results are released and Buhari might have been declared winner in about a week to this time .
oga you cant be too sure of anything o just yesterday supreme court ruled that apc is out of these 2019 elections in River state. So dont be over confident.its not an impossibility for buhari to lose this election. Apc has lost peoples goodwill and i wont be suprised if Atiku floors buhari. Quite possible !

10 Likes

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by naunasabi: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2019
Flattino:

Are you saying God should run the affairs of your life the way Buhari and APC have been running Nigeria?

Can I hear an amen from you! grin

Are you saying God should flourish your life just has Buhari and APC have done to the lives of ordinary Nigerians?

Can I hear you claim it? grin

Are you saying that God should improve your life the same way Buhari has done to our economy?

Can I hear you claim it in Jesus name? grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by Clerverly: 10:26am On Feb 09, 2019
doctokwus:

You should first get a proper education because if Buhari wins it's people like you he would still be dragging into the stone years he is taking your type into.

Cowards like you, will not even surface on the internet for months, after the declaration of the results. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by doctokwus: 10:36am On Feb 09, 2019
Clerverly:

Cowards like you, will not even surface on the internet for months, after the declaration of the results. grin
The shame should be on you if Buhari wins because years down the line u would be ashamed to explain that you voted for an incompetent,certicate doubtful,divisive,economically emasculating,ultra parochial,senile,extremist bigot.
Life goes on for me and I would walk and work proudly that I vehemently campaigned off and online against re-electing such a disaster.
Buhari may be fit to rule your type but I have made it clear in many ways and with my forthcoming vote,before my God and man that such a human being does not deserve to rule me ever again.
My conscience is therefore very clear.
Yours will torment you till the end of time!

10 Likes

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by dulux07(m): 10:37am On Feb 09, 2019
Op, leave them alone, let them keep deceiving themselves, every sensible person knows social media is a fake world.

Besides there are better candidates aside apc and pdp, but pdp is the worse of them all.

4 Likes

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by drskyfly007(m): 10:39am On Feb 09, 2019
This OP it seems you are a dullardino like ur master.. Pls write properly next time! grin

(Why Atiku will "lost"wink is that a present or past tense cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by Amumaigwe: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2019
Flattino:

You forgot to mention the big mistake PDP is making. Waiting to read up and get wiser...

2 Likes

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by WordMetrix(m): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2019
I like it when people make a "god" out of Buhari. As a matter of fact, God himself like people that like comparing men to himself. When God start making a public spectacle them, they would be nothing but a shadow of themselves. Just watch and see how Buhari would be defeated at the polls!

7 Likes

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by celeiyke: 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
Pls learn your tenses first

5 Likes

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by puzzlegate(m): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Flattino:

So you actually think there’s wont be APC on the ballot during the presidential election in Rivers ?
Lmfao
And do you also think people of Rivers will be dumb enough to ensure buhari wins while their own people have no opportunity of contesting at least. Wise analyst. ...bros forget people are not smiling o , apc is a goner !

4 Likes

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by Flattino(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
puzzlegate:
And do you also think people of Rivers will be dumb enough to ensure buhari wins while their own people have no opportunity of contesting at least. Wise analyst. ...bros forget people are not smiling o , apc is a goner !
We shall see cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by Parada: 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
You are wrong they are the inconsequential Igbos. The truth don’t kill, bigotry or not.
Flattino:

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by RoyalUc(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
naunasabi:

Are you saying God should run the affairs of your life the way Buhari and APC have been running Nigeria?

Are you saying God should flourish your life just has Buhari and APC have done to the lives of ordinary Nigerians?

Are you saying that God should improve your life the same way Buhari has done to our economy?

Can I hear you claim it in Jesus name? grin

Alright, let's also pray this way;

...God should run the affairs of your life the way PDP ran Nigeria for 16years?

God should flourish your life just like PDP did to the lives of ordinary Nigerians?

God should improve your life the same way PDP did to our economy?

Can I hear you claim it in Jesus name?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by CanineOfJackal: 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
English on the beat grin grin

All these Buhari supporters with brain drain grin

5 Likes

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by CanineOfJackal: 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
RoyalUc:

Alright, let's also pray this way;

...God should run the affairs of your life the way PDP ran Nigeria for 16years?

God should flourish your life just like PDP did to the lives of ordinary Nigerians?

God should improve your life the same way PDP did to our economy?

Can I hear you claim it in Jesus name?
I say a Big Amen to your prayers

1 Like

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by helinues: 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
Afonja leave us alone. We are only good in business and not politics.

We shall resumed our Biafra or death after the elections.

1 Like

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by pol23: 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
No lost...
Cool...
Message to electorate as #Nigeriadecides.
https://www.nairaland.com/5012156/nigeriadecides-message-electorate
Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by SalamRushdie: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
Flattino:

why don't you explain to us why Buhari lost all the polls he won just 4 years ago? why ? was it GEJ supporters that did that too?

4 Likes

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by RoyalUc(m): 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
I say a Big Amen to your prayers

No! Not my prayers!

I can't pray such prayers for you even if you were my enemy grin cheesy

But wait o! You mean you would want your finances too be hijacked and shared like PDP did?

I wish I could be half as loyal as you are (not to a political party though) grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bus Customized "Jail Bukola Saraki" Spotted On The Streets Of London / French President blasted Brazil's President for Mocking His Wife's Looks On Face / President Jonathan Still Gets Military Salutes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.