Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo (17731 Views)

2019 Presidential Result In Borno State / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by SalamRushdie: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
farem:

How stewpid can you get? You will start in one forsaken cranny of your autonomous community and be analysing voting pattern of the North.
What are you compared to some pdp Northern governorship candidates using PMB to campaign- are you saying they don't know some things you know?

this same Buhari won every poll just 3 years ago for your information and now he can't win any
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by Iyajison: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
APC and their zombie supporters sha..

1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by bizhop01: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
All this madness will stop after next week
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by Okoroawusa: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Buhari's victory has been written in the stars

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by Friend01(m): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
Esseite:
Another paid Buhari article...

Lagos - Buhari very likely to loose Lagos.
Kano - Even while raising the hands of a thief?
Kaduna - even with the ethnic clensing and shittes?
KatSina - PDP is sure of 30 - 35%.

Did you drink urine before typing those?

How do you expect Buhari to lose Lagos, APC second if not first home.
are you drunk?
Kano is a foregone conclusion. Don't even dream about it talk less of say it.
Kano is lockdown for Buhari.
Saying he will lose in Kaduna shows how politically naive you are.
Buhari's second home? using shites as an argument is so off point .
Do shites vote? even when they vote, what is there voting population in Kaduna? bring figures then we can start talking.
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by pongwa(m): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
from the analysis, I see Southwest as the deciding factor in Buhari reelection. however, I say shame to the largely educated Yoruba's that will vote for a lifeless man as president. I'll rather vote for Sowore than him.
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by benitwater(m): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Foolish apc and their goons.
you don't need to call anyone foolish,talk ur own abeg

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by Friend01(m): 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
bornolowu:
I laugh in pigin. The writer is living in the past. Buhari can't win kano,Kaduna,jigawa, Akwa ibom,Edo. The article is a reflection of 2015. not 2019.lozzzzzzz

Kano, Jigawa and recently Kaduna have always been Buhari's strongholds ,but as for Edo;votes might split because Atiku seem to have a slight edge according to my pre election survey , but I think based on some last ditch efforts for Buhari he might nick this one sorely on the APC chairman's big hand and the current governor's home support.

As for Akwa Ibom, I don't think Buhari can make a major dent into PDPs numbers, but maybe they, APC could muster some good amount of votes due to Akpabio's clout .However, it won't be that strong knowing APC is just gathering momentum there. let's wait and see how it eventually pans out.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by prohet: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
Buhari will win no doubt
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
benitwater:
you don't need to call anyone foolish,talk ur own abeg

I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
SillyMods:

Pained and frustrated atikuloser grin

You can't even talk without crying. Sorry eh .Take heart.
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by puzzlegate(m): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
Pdp is clearly at the front in this coming election.everyone knows that and that is why you can read all kinds of permutations but in my own opinion its done and.dusted. Its becoming too late for apc to rise to the challenge.
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by Ategberoson(m): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
I told a friend who was a staunch PDP supporter that Atiku can't withstand Buhari political wave at the poll, he was arguing. he came back last week and called me a prophet. it's very glaring

despite Atiku bribing and soliciting for votes during APC primary in 2014. he was prevented with all means because he can't wrestle power from an incumbent govt. obj had spoil that guy political image beyond redemption

if Atiku had contested against Gej I swear he wouldn't have defeated him as APC/Buhari softly sent that shoeless man to otuoke. so is the same Atiku that's contesting against movement(Buhari) and incumbent govt next week that will now win

prior to him and obj end of govt, Atiku used to be a recognized political warlord until obj spoil that guy political career. him dining and seeking obj for help sef also reduce him politically because he reaffirmed Obj statement about him

lemme laugh small cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by Ample2: 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
Yes becos the election will be rigged and also becos Nigeria is not ready for a new President.
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by olawalepopoola: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
pongwa:
from the analysis, I see Southwest as the deciding factor in Buhari reelection. however, I say shame to the largely educated Yoruba's that will vote for a lifeless man as president. I'll rather vote for Sowore than him.
Shame on you. Yorubas have decided to be with their son. Igbos should vote for Obi too, that isn't a crime. 2019 elections is all about tribal and regional interest and sentiments.
90% of Yorubas stands with PMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by Jowanson: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Flattino:

This is presidential election.
And not Uppew iweka,Aba local government election

So...if it is presidential election nko? You think rigging don't exist in presidential election? It seems you are new to Nigerian Politics
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by wolexy14(m): 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Esseite:
Another paid Buhari article...

Lagos - Buhari very likely to loose Lagos.
Kano - Even while raising the hands of a thief?
Kaduna - even with the ethnic clensing and shittes?
KatSina - PDP is sure of 30 - 35%.
oga try reason dis ur post ....are u not delusional?
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by farem: 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
SalamRushdie:

this same Buhari won every poll just 3 years ago for your information and now he can't win any

By this time 14:46 next Saturday, you would have discovered that what hit you has deepen your present misery irreparably

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by farem: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
SalamRushdie:

By this time 14:48 next Saturday, you would have discovered that what hit you has deepen your present misery irreparably

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by zoedew: 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
Imesi-Ile will benefit.
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by chiangwar: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2019

Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by Shikena(m): 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
Thief Olechinedu Atiku the klepto cannot win
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by FANTASY176(m): 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
The lord have spoken, , ,
chiangwar:

The lord have spoken, , ,
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by MartinsD12(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
Flattino:
https://punchng.com/presidential-election-2019-the-men-math-and-momentum/amp/
Lalasticlala Mynd44
I tot its that red cap chief in anambra government, i for finish am grin
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by Passstyle(m): 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
The man fit win the election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power: FG Seeks Fresh $3bn Loan As Darkness Pervades Nigeria(Punch) / Steer Clear Of My Charity, Kingsley Kuku Tells EFCC / National Assembly Postpones Budget Passing Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.