Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! (50889 Views)

Top 12 High Graphics Dolphin Emulator Games For Android / Cool Movies To Watch To Make Your Weekend Interesting - Direct Download Links / Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by khalidx: 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sixtus2:

Bro use lucky patcher to unlock it please.
give me video or written tutorial.
I'm downloading unearthed now .is it all the episodes inclusive
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by SaucyBenks(m): 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
loricara:

I don't play toy games
really? Well I've not played it before, so I thought maybe you have that was why I asked if you have played it but now that you said it or ask op not to upload it anymore.
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Kvngfrosh(m): 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Abeg make i chook head here small can some of dis hd games play on mtk 6580 without lagging
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by loricara: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
SaucyBenks:
really? Well I've not played it before, so I thought maybe you have that was why I asked if you have played it but now that you said it or ask op not to upload it anymore.
I downloaded it and deleted it . it's really a toy game for me
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
khalidx:
give me video or written tutorial. I'm downloading unearthed now .is it all the episodes inclusive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFYG3Aqbcy8
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kvngfrosh:
Abeg make i chook head here small can some of dis hd games play on mtk 6580 without lagging

Yes bro you download any game here.
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Kvngfrosh(m): 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sixtus2:

Yes bro you download any game here.
Are you serious oya make i run check
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by jamesbanjo(m): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Please try to indicate if it is Online or offline cool
Nice work �
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
jamesbanjo:
Nice work �
You took it outta ma mouth bro.
Keep up with your good works @op.
But I need better data plan to download these games o.... Any advice please?

1 Like

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
jamesbanjo:
Nice work �

I always do that.

Make sure you read all the info.

And also the tagging.

1 Like

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Agrogbeide:

Check this post you might find some info

https://www.tellforceblog.com/2018/12/how-to-extend-your-glo-1-2-gb-for-n200-data-plan-validity-to-10-days.html
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Gangstar Vegas v4.0.0i Apk + Mod VIP + Obb Unlimited Money

I know most of us have played this game.

But on this version, they're lot of improvements, like cars, story, graphics.

Check it out

https://androvictor..com/2019/02/gangstar-vegas-v400i-apk-mod-vip-obb.html

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Emmaway(m): 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Where's my mcard? I need to download games...
OP which data plan is suitable for downloading these games? (I use MTN, Glo and Airtel)
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
Emmaway:

OP which data plan is suitable for downloading these games?
(I use MTN, Glo and Airtel)

I would prefer The Glo special plan that gives you 1.2gb for just N200
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by jamesbanjo(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sixtus2:

I always do that.

Make sure you read all the info.

And also the tagging.

Alright no problem.
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by SaucyBenks(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
khalidx:
give me video or written tutorial.
I'm downloading unearthed now .is it all the episodes inclusive
it's open already bro... I am playing it. No need for lucky patcher
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by SaucyBenks(m): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
Agrogbeide:
Emmaway:

OP which data plan is suitable for downloading these games?
(I use MTN, Glo and Airtel)
Airtel 4g SIM gives you a total of 15gb when you sub with 2k5.

1 Like

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tales from the Borderlands v1.74 Apk + Data All GPU +English + Season Pass

This apk files are in English version
Download below

https://androvictor..com/2019/02/tales-from-borderlands-v174-apk-data.html

1 Like

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by loricara: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sixtus2:
Gangstar Vegas v4.0.0i Apk + Mod VIP + Obb Unlimited Money

I know most of us have played this game.

But on this version, they're lot of improvements, like cars, story, graphics.

Check it out

https://androvictor..com/2019/02/gangstar-vegas-v400i-apk-mod-vip-obb.html
I have played it
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by loricara: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sixtus2:
Tales from the Borderlands v1.74 Apk + Data All GPU +English + Season Pass

This apk files are in English version
Download below

https://androvictor..com/2019/02/tales-from-borderlands-v174-apk-data.html
played it waiting for season 2 hmmm I love telltale games
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Emmaway(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sixtus2:

I would prefer The Glo special plan that gives you 1.2gb for just N200
Thanks OP! How can I subscribe for it?
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
Emmaway:
Thanks OP! How can I subscribe for it?

*777#
Then option
1>1>5>2
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Emmaway(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sixtus2:

*777# Then option 1>1>5>2
Thanks! you're the best

1 Like

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by SaucyBenks(m): 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
I downloaded and installed the unearthed successfully but it can't go past this screen on my Nokia x5 Helio p60 chipset.... 3gb ram, anything I can do?

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Gosj01(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
@Op can you compress the games and pack both the data/obb files and the apk in a folder? some games are too huge for data o
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
Gosj01:
@Op can you compress the games and pack both the data/obb files and the apk in a folder? some games are too huge for data o

The size you see uploaded is the highest compression level for the files.
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
NBA 2K19 v51.0.1 Apk + ModMoney + Obb

Latest version download below

https://androvictor..com/2019/02/nba-2k19-v5101-apk-modmoney-obb.html

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Gosj01(m): 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sixtus2:

Nah wah o, nah to buy smile or Airtel 5k data be that o
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Gosj01(m): 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Gosj01(m): 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sixtus2:

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Gosj01(m): 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sixtus2:

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
SaucyBenks:
I downloaded and installed the unearthed successfully but it can't go past this screen on my Nokia x5 Helio p60 chipset.... 3gb ram, anything I can do?

Make sure u move the extracted files to Android/obb

After that

Restart your phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

What Is So Special? This Browser Costs 80,000 Naira On Google Play / How TECNO Fooled Their Fans On April Fool's Day, Fans Reacts / The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.