Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka (26354 Views)

I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan / Senate Presidency: Igbos Have Themselves To Blame For Voting Atiku— APC / 'I am voting for the future of children, '-says 85-year-old woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by nature902001: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
You will live long Bayo. You spoke without bias.Your analysis was spot on.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by Clapbackdon: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
[s]
BuhariAdvocate:
grin it pain you kill yourself mumu.
[/s]

You can't even spell properly or construct a meaningful sentence?

And you tried to hide your embarrassment but pretending to laugh? My goodness

You need to finish secondary school, write jamb and get a proper education grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by zoedew: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
ejimatic:
I am not voting Atiku and these are the reasons. 1. He did not on restructure she he was VP for 8years and he cannot cajole me with it now. 2 He stoke our money with OBJ for 8 years plunging us into eventual recession when Buhari came. 3. He is not an honest Nigerian.... 4. OBJ said the money he stoke at his back is enough for more than 80 Millon's Nigerians to live on.5...He did not create any job fduring his tenure with OBJ. 6. Atiku and OBJ looted our treasury and shared it among their friends..... 7 He is not as honest as Buhari......I will rather vite Buhari than vote Atiku even on my dreams.

Nothing has changed about Atiku AKA Aswear! He recently reiterated his resolve to enrich his friends when he becomes President! Only the deaf don’t get that for what it portends for our general well-being as a country!
Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by reuben79: 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
My Yoruba brother's and sisters vote atiku,political tribalism cannot help us,we should not allow buhari to deceive us by sayin power is goin to sw after eight years,let us knw dat anybody can rule dis country.......... . .....my problem with buhari is political tribalism, he is not believe anyother tribe expect Hausa Fulani's... Pls my southerns brothers and sisters let us join hands together... Am from osun st,I pledge for unity and progress of dis country

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
This is Payback time for those PDP looters, I don't care if Buhari change Nigeria or not but it is pay back time for PDP for looting Nigeria for 16 years, They are part of Nigeria Problem and they have to suffer for what they did to Nigeria
Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by kings09(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
Whatever he will be defeated badly

Defeat is looking at ATIKU right into his eyes yet his minions are here telling us #AtikuWillWin. A man who can't win state. ATIKU knows he can't win Adamawa yet you guys far way Lagos and SE never been to the North are telling us otherwise. So u know us more than ourselves?
In the history of the world, any dynasty destroyed by God can never be rebuild. Rome, Persia etc.

PDP as a dynasty has been destroyed by God and will never come back even if they adopt Buhari in 2023 as their candidate.

Atiku there is no winning 2019 polls
Which crimes exactly. Convict him or u shut up

3 Likes

Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by CharliParker: 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
wonderful , Atiku you are good to become the President

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by kings09(m): 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
This is Payback time for those PDP looters, I don't care if Buhari change Nigeria or not but it is pay back time for PDP for looting Nigeria for 16 years, They are part of Nigeria Problem and they have to suffer for what they did to Nigeria
Ur relations will need to starve for another 4years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by BuhariAdvocate: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
cheesy you're really frustrated Keep talking. I always yawn when I'm interested.
Clapbackdon:
[s][/s]

You can't even spell properly or construct a meaningful sentence?

And you tried to hide your embarrassment but pretending to laugh? My goodness

You need to finish secondary school, write jamb and get a proper education grin grin
Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by obi58: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
Whatever he will be defeated badly

Defeat is looking at ATIKU right into his eyes yet his minions are here telling us #AtikuWillWin. A man who can't win state. ATIKU knows he can't win Adamawa yet you guys far way Lagos and SE never been to the North are telling us otherwise. So u know us more than ourselves?
In the history of the world, any dynasty destroyed by God can never be rebuild. Rome, Persia etc.

PDP as a dynasty has been destroyed by God and will never come back even if they adopt Buhari in 2023 as their candidate.

Atiku there is no winning 2019 polls

You are really a STUPID_INYAMIRI!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by kings09(m): 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
zoedew:

Nothing has changed about Atiku AKA Aswear! He recently reiterated his resolve to enrich his friends when he becomes President! Only the deaf don’t get that for what it portends for our general well-being as a country!
U ddnt read d article then. We r nt looking for angels...even u wey de talk, u r highly corrupt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by Zombicmodz: 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
Parada:
Spoke like every normal PDP fool on SM
Buhari should not be voted for because he’s surrounded by Tinubu Amechi Fashola n co.

But

Atiku should be voted for because he’s surround by more thieves Obasanjo Saraki Metu Dasuki Allison N the king that declared looting of public fund is not corruption Ebele Jonathan.

An atiku vote is a tactical vote, nothing more.

Sowore vote is fraught with risk.

An APC vote well... Read the article above.
Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wasted VOTE...

SMH
Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Nbote:
Simple... I thought zonBs and e-diots want to make everyone believe only Igbos are supporting Atiku...

50% of South West is Atikulated, especially the learned ones.

Not the Atiku will loot minions. Those ones are either too poor, illiterate or lazy.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by Clapbackdon: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
[s]
BuhariAdvocate:
cheesy you're really frustrated Keep talking. I always yawn when I'm interested.
[/s]

Again you tried to act nonchalant but your poor spelling and grammar betray you !

Listen education is the key to change your current financial problems..

Go to school sir ! It pays to be educated

Just saying

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
Parada:
Buhari should not be voted for because he’s surrounded by Tinubu Amechi Fashola n co.

But

Atiku should be voted for because he’s surround by more thieves Obasanjo Saraki Metu Dasuki Allison N the king that declared looting of public fund is not corruption Ebele Jonathan.

Always mentioning corruption.

Is that what you eat morning, afternoon and night?

What is the achievement of APC in 4 years, how has buhary improved the economy.

Yes, every Nigerian is corrupt, is that what we will eat ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by Ademoore07(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
Nice one Egbon. That was my former Student Union Government president at LAUTECH.
Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by Ademoore07(m): 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
Nice one Egbon. That was my former Student Union Government president at LAUTECH. One of the new generation Bank top directors.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by lexy2014: 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Parada:

But

Just try& xray what d guy and provide ur facts 2 discredit what he said. That's how to show u are better than he is. Not by insults. D author used his intelllect to communicate. U are using ur emotions. Meanwhile....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
kings09:

Ur relations will need to starve for another 4years

Lol I and my Family are living Big, In fact Buhari tenure is my breakthrough and more success to come. we could have been the best Country in Africa if it wasn't for PDP, they really mismanaged our Resources, if give them payback by Voting Buhari in God no go vex, in fact Buhari may even perform more than we expected
Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by MrMoney55: 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
[If they loke let them vote for Atiku uf they dont lets remain lokecwevare ote author=GMPO post=75562639]MY GOD! I Never knew we have such talented straight forward thinking humans in Nigeria.The Atiku presidential race is bringing out the best in Nigeria youths not lazyness.Sir you are a genius and a great talent.Now if at this juncture you still go out and vote for buhari you have made your self an enemy of your father's land called nigeria.Please everyone this is the right time to join the moving train vote Atiku Abubakar for President of Nigeria.This is our chance to GET NIGERIA WORKING AGAIN.GOD BLESS NIGERIA. [/quote]
Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by emmasege: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Nbote:
Simple... I thought zonBs and e-diots want to make everyone believe only Igbos are supporting Atiku...
You dey mind APC boys? I'm Yoruba and every family and friend of mine is fully ATIKULATED. God spare us beyond next Saturday.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by YorubaEmir: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Go ahead bastard you got one vote.stop displaying your stupidity over the social media.

Between the writer and you, who is a bastard ? I personally think you are and it’s my opinion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by genieplus86(f): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
If only they know what floating the Naira and privatizing NNPC will bring to the poor man on the streets.
Leave these two 70yrs plus politicians and vote SOWORE. LETS TAKE IT BACK MBOK
Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by BuhariAdvocate: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
Keep quiet tell me two of your achievement so far because you speak English fluently. And mind you I don't have any financial challenge .keep your advise to yourself.
Clapbackdon:
[s][/s]

Again you tried to act nonchalant but your poor spelling and grammar betray you !

Listen education is the key to change your current financial problems..

Go to school sir ! It pays to be educated

Just saying

Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by Balyz: 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
Clapbackdon:
[s][/s]

Shut up , you talk too much for a man
Shut up. I don't take orders from an inyamurin
Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by UnchangeableGod: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=Maxymilliano post=75562544]I Am Voting Atiku- And This Is Why

Written By Bayo Adeyinka

This was copied from the Facebook timeline of the author.

[/qurote]
Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by duality(m): 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
Perfectly put... This is refreshing... I discussed with a lot of people today and it's clear they will not be voting Buhari here in Lagos.

This is no joke...

However, where i didn't agree with the right up, was sowore running for governor of Lagos.. Sowore worked for Tinubu by proxi.. Je can't run for Lagos governor.

1 Like

Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by psalmsjob: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
People Deceiving People....

His logic is: Buhari CANNOT Steal, Atiku COULD Steal but to him the person who is possible for him to steal is better than the person who is impossible for him to steal.

If the head is rotten with corruption like that of Atiku the whole body of whatever he touches will be corrupted. People like Saraki can blackmail Atiku to give him access to the national treasury....I go tell Nigerians how I smuggle you into USA...is a good startgrin

Let's vote for a clean head in person of Buhari and before long our whole body as a nation will be clean of corruption, we can't be making and saving money for thieves to steal again without remorse.

All these hypothesis about how Atiku can unite people without example of how he once did it when he was Vice President to Obasanjo who massacre the people of Odi in Bayelsa state what did Atiku do to that including all the atrocities, riggings, extrajudicial killings? Atiku is a fraud!

Vote4Buhari Vote4Contiunity Vote4APC 4+4=2023grin
Re: I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka by UnchangeableGod: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
Maxymilliano:
I Am Voting Atiku- And This Is Why

Written By Bayo Adeyinka

This was copied from the Facebook timeline of the author.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice / Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders / Terrorists Killed As NAF Shells Katsina Bandit Leader’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.