Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos (59894 Views)

Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street / Dino Malaye Show Off His Father As They Hug Each Other, See Reaction / Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by nothingspoil70: 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
We no go gree, this is a doctored and nursed video
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Unhealthy: 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
dokie:
Did you see any reasonable person in that crowd?
Funny but true... Na thugs plenty pass cheesy
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Vello(m): 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Fraudophobia:
How I wish I live in Lagos.

See Love and acceptance.

The streets initially looked deserted but watch what happens once they sighted his vehicle.

Lagos is PDP at all levels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LyJEajDqy8

I love your post but angry at your honest mistake. Please correct yourself.
God bless you bro
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by eluquenson(m): 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by segzy3(m): 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Those guys have PVCs, you don't have. You're just speaking useless grammar.

You're politically worthless.
don't mind the fool,4+4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Afamed: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Floryangel8:
Hmmm, Malo that followed their cow to Lagos came out to welcome their grand patron.
Stop wailing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by israelmao(m): 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
When a Lagosian gives you a direction please do ask for second opinion to be sure it is the right way.

1 Like

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Fahd11: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Don't mix it up...Some are just excited seeing him in flesh and it does not necessarily translate to voting for him next week... If I hear that Buhari is around my area,I will come out and see how the FAILURE looks in flesh,goose bumps that I am seeing the president in flesh but if I am being given the voters slip that moment,I WILL VOTE AGAINST HIM ...
Fraudophobia:

See Love and acceptance.

The streets initially looked deserted but watch what happens once they sighted his vehicle.

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by bornolowu(m): 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
See mastubation. lozzz. The crowd there are less than 1000. Buhari will is surely loose !!
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Fraudophobia: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Vello:

I love your post but angry at your honest mistake. Please correct yourself.
God bless you bro

I have notified the mods to effect the change. I cannot access it anymore to do so myself

1 Like

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by sweetjohn(m): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wait until Atiku visit Lagos, I bet you Lagos will be shut down for 3 days

1 Like

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by ksington: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
kehinde1588:
The love the masses have for Buhari is natural.

*This is the kind of love I need in my life*

Its just too early for PDP to take back power. Nigerians don't deserve to suffer in the hands of PDP again.

Despite APC govt earning lesser than PDP govt, they are still commissioning projects across the nation, bailling out state govts, paying accrued pensions among other things.

Indeed Buhari deserves a second term

Be careful of what u wish for. If Atiku should pass that same route, he will be welcomed by atleast 60% of the same crowd, if not all

That's Nigerians for u, we celebrate the present, whether good or bad
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Laspo123: 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
kehinde1588:

This is the kind of love I need in my life

Its just too early for PDP to take back power. Nigerians don't deserve to suffer in the hands of PDP again.

Despite APC govt earning lesser than PDP govt, they are still commissioning projects across the nation, bailling out state govts, paying accrued pensions among other things.

1 Like

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by chilltoo(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
Anyone comparing PMB with Atiku is a joke, PMB is Old and he himself said he is.He may not have done too well but he has indeed shown he meant well for this country with such promising things he has achieved in time, but can we entrust such a huge position to Atiku following his past records? I would have love us to give him another position and try him if he could be trusted before eventually given a presidential position

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Slimzoo1: 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
;Dapc Jare

Sai baba

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Deepthoughts: 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
dguyindcorner:
What's going round on Social Media now is how unfathomable this is for the Atikulooters. The more they castigate Buhari, the more love shown to him.

The case of the more you look the less you see.
With all this so called love,why is the Apc still afraid n not allowing Atikulation unhindered campaigns in their strongholds?.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by starem2004(m): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
[qu[color=#006600][/color]ote author=Fraudophobia post=75563110]How I wish I live in Lagos.

See Love and acceptance.

Obviously hailed by the uneducated touts in Lagos... Birds of same feathers...

[/quote]
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
what some people don't realise or refuse to realise is that Buhari will win..sai baba!! till 2044!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
sweetjohn:
Wait until Atiku visit Lagos, I bet you Lagos will be shut down for 3 days

Atiku will be booed all over Lagos. I trust Lagosians wey no send.

On that day get ready for massive videos of booing all over social media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
jeff1607:

people are just thrilled by the entourage not the person in it.

you don't get to see this everyday
Yea! Right! cheesy so you happens to know what all those crowd have in mind.

Sai baba!! grin

1 Like

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by AmTruth: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
deepwater:
Lol

Op these people are not true lagosians.
These ones are task collectors for Tinubu

If buhari get mind, make him pass mile2 apapa iyana iba side make him rest him popularity

These are places u see real lagos hustlers not agbero collecting money for Tinubu and doing what nd oluomo says
He went to Aba the home base of IPOB and nothing happened. Anyway what do one expect from your likes

2 Likes

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by yehmy(m): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
Fraudophobia:

See Love and acceptance.

It's common sense, no matter how much u hate a public figure it won't stop people from wanting to see them when they come around, Some do it for the money they will share while others just want to have things to talk about like have seen the president face to face. It's a simple truth about human mentality

2 Likes

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
dokie:
Did you see any reasonable person in that crowd?
How do you identify a reasonable person from the crowd? Stupid question.

2 Likes

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by ionsman: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
That man shouting 'bubu' is a legend. cool
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Jobless and senseless people
This one is in pains.

2 Likes

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by tiredoflife(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
This is just a few people coming out to have a look at the bastard who have caused them so much hardship
Dis shows nothing like love na grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by citizenY(m): 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Those guys have PVCs, you don't have. You're just speaking useless grammar.
You're politically worthless.
Don't mind him. That crowd has cancelled his janjala vote.

1 Like

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
0koyeeboz:

You think they're like your parents and family members?

I can see your father and mother is running after their age mate. Hope say them don drink garri this morning sha before them collapse

1 Like

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
kehinde1588:

This is the kind of love I need in my life

God bless you Kehinde. God bless Taiye too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures / Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? / Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.