Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos (59911 Views)

Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street / Dino Malaye Show Off His Father As They Hug Each Other, See Reaction / Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by dguyindcorner(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
Deepthoughts:
With all this so called love,why is the Apc still afraid n not allowing Atikulation unhindered campaigns in their strongholds?.

Leaving no stone unturned.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
Fraudophobia:
How I wish I live in Lagos.

See Love and acceptance.

The streets initially looked deserted but watch what happens once they sighted his vehicle.

Lagos is APC at all levels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LyJEajDqy8

Crowd of 600 people grin

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by RemiOAjayi: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
Necksonnel:
All I see is useless and lazy youth and agbero running around.

But can they vote ? Very soon u will understand that an agbero vote is equal to a Prof vote
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
SalamRushdie:

of course they were paid and planted .., cant you see them with broom sef... I have been coming across different bus load convoys of paid APC supporter being dropped off at the roadside all morning

Mr Area roamer. I greet you

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by seunogunmolu1: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
I
deepwater:
Lol

Op these people are not true lagosians.
These ones are task collectors for Tinubu

If buhari get mind, make him pass mile2 apapa iyana iba side make him rest him popularity

These are places u see real lagos hustlers not agbero collecting money for Tinubu and doing what nd oluomo says
It means you just move to Lagos. That’s is Lagos Island Adeniji Adele, the origin of Lagos. You are a foreigner I am � sure
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by GleestarsMag: 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThAj70ODEiU

President Buhari arrives Lagos for APC Presidential Campaign Rally. Join us later today at the Teslim Balogun Stadium. The #PMBInLagos is going be colorful and lit � #PMB4Plus4 #NextLevel #PMBinLagos #BuhariIssaGoal #ISpeakUpForBuhari

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by SalamRushdie: 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Mr Area roamer. I greet you

Mr Defection announcer I hail
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
Dandavido:
EVERYONE SUPPORTING BUHARI MUST BE MAD. IDIOT PEOPLE

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by colestephan86: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
dalass:
coolwhat's love got to do with people seeing unfamiliar sight of many presidential cars and reacting to it tongue
What's unfamiliar about a Toyota coaster bus or a Toyota land cruiser or the Lexus jeep. I'm sure u are the only one that saw the flying car in that midst.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by 0koyeeboz: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wisdomval67:

I can see your father and mother is running after their age mate. Hope say them don drink garri this morning sha before them collapse

Are, not is.

Apart from stupidity, what else did you inherit from your parents?

They couldn't even afford to educate you properly.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
SalamRushdie:

of course they were paid and planted .., cant you see them with broom sef... I have been coming across different bus load convoys of paid APC supporter being dropped off at the roadside all morning

Do you know there are men around the world people just love them for no reason .... they have followers not fans ... buhari belongs to those category of people that can never do wrong ..according to his followers.
there 3 categories of voters ,those that will vote buhari becos they just love him and those that will vote atiku becos they hate buhari , the 3rd batch of the electorate are the ones who believe in trial & error ....
move around town there is silence ,,change of govt comes with noise from the street like witness in 2015 "sai baba"... nairaland & instagram likes for atiku wonnt count on election day. atiku campaign like ,but not up to Gej
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by idu11: 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
wait and see atiku own.always atikulated
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Are, not is.

Apart from stupidity, what else did you inherit from your parents?

They couldn't even afford to educate you properly.

Lol see the person talking about education lol. Poor educated man. Education without money is equal to frustration. I can see you are really frustated. You way Buhari no even know if any of your poor family exist. Go to school get masters as you like but I would always feed you and all member of your family anytime.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by 0koyeeboz: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Lol see the person talking about education lol. Poor educated man. Education without money is equal to frustration. I can see you are really frustated. You way Buhari no even know if any of your poor family exist. Go to school get masters as you like but I would always feed you and all member of your family anytime.

Hahahaha

If you're the thing in your DP, I really feel sorry for you.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by seunogunmolu1: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Jobless and senseless people
Those people you see are market people on the street of Adeniji Adele, most of them are very rich, most of them are selling paints and house decorations. if you know you know.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Firefire(m): 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
Trend analysis shows it is likely to take a massive rigging with collaboration with FGN security apparatus for Buhari to win. If the election is free, fair and credible, that feat will be difficult to achieve.

Here is why:

FACTCHECK: When the Buhari's image was intact without coalition, the largest votes he got couldn't make him President, until a coalition of forces and interests along with the masses made it happen in 2014/2015.

Today, due to inability of Buhari to show that he is competent to pilot the affair of this nation, 60% of the coalition that brought him to power had collapsed and they have left him.

DATELINE:

In 2003
Obasanjo: 24,456,140
Buhari: 12,710,022
MARGIN:12,746,118

Yar'Adua: 24,638,063
Buhari: 6,605,299
MARGIN: 18,037,764

Jonathan: 22,495,187
Buhari: 12,214,853
MARGIN: 10,280,334

Buhari: 15,424,921
Jonathan: 12,853,162
MARGIN: 2,571,758

The margin of defeat had always been above 10 millions without coalition, even with coalition, the margin of winning is just 2.5 millions.

So, tell me now that the coalition had collapsed.

3 Likes

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Cantonese: 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=Fraudophobia post=75563110]How I wish I live in Lagos.

See Love and acceptance.

The streets initially looked deserted but watch what happens once they sighted his vehicle.

Jobless and bewitched NFAs following Buhari.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by seunogunmolu1: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
sweetjohn:
Wait until Atiku visit Lagos, I bet you Lagos will be shut down for 3 days
Is it the Lagos in your State or the main Lagos.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by jeff1607(m): 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
gypsey:
Yea! Right! cheesy so you happens to know what all those crowd have in mind.

Sai baba!! grin

sir have you seen two people fighting in t street and the crowd it draws or an accident scene?

if not then I rest my case
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Deepthoughts: 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
dguyindcorner:

Leaving no stone unturned.
If that's your own idea of leaving no stone unturned then you are dubious n your ways are crookish,you have no right to accuse any other person of wrong doing.its no wonder you are a Tinubu desciple.but come the 16th we shall see,I hope you are not one of Apc's recruited thugs.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Manbryto(m): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
Fraudophobia:
How I wish I live in Lagos.

See Love and acceptance.

Nonsense, that's no love at all. A typical Nigeria will leave his house and whatever to get a sight of Buhari that is their president. It doesn't translate to any love.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Afritop(m): 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
ct2:
na only ipob go vote atiku
How will ipob vote Atiku when they have fixed referendum for themselves on February 26
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by fredoooooo: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
anjigirl:
grin grin grin grin He promised them a caliphate grin grin grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Lol na you and your family go die for provery. Senseless He goat. �
That is the problem with you people, It is called democracy. Mind you I am made I am not impoverished like you, it is now very obvious to me that poverty has destroyed you. If you need help I will send my e-mail to you. I be glad to bring the misery in your life to an end.
4+4=8 Sai Baba.......Go and die.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by dalass(f): 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
colestephan86:

What's unfamiliar about a Toyota coaster bus or a Toyota land cruiser or the Lexus jeep. I'm sure u are the only one that saw the flying car in that midst.

undecided
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by SLOVFO(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Those guys have PVCs, you don't have. You're just speaking useless grammar.

You're politically worthless.
How did you know that they have PVCs? Are you a custodian of their PVCs? I guess you need someone to massage your ego. Oya the people came out to express their love for President Buhari and APC. I hope you are happy now?
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by ojex004: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
Full meaning of BUHARI Bring Us Happiness And Remove Injustice
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by jellington: 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
A dollar was exchanged for N21 when PDP took over dollar exchanged for N245 when PDP handed over in 2015. A barrel from $19 in 1999 and snowballed to $114 ,when average 2.1 million barrel exported daily. The more money they make the less impact we see. PDP brought poverty and unemployment to Nigeria. Let bury PDP finally with our PVC and Vote Buhari for the next level of growth and development.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
jeff1607:

sir have you seen two people fighting in t street and the crowd it draws or an accident scene?

if not then I rest my case
you are still speculating.

There are no proof to your assumptions. the crowd at an accident or fight scene could be there for different reasons some might even be there to pickpockets.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Softness147: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
I have always seen people judging who will win the presidency by the number of people on the picture.Get it straight,many people come out to see whom they never saw b4.As for me,am Atikulated but i was among the crowd just to see the president. Politics is not a do or die affair. its a thing of choice so make some gullible grow up
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
If only Yorubas can understand the kind of discrimination their brother is suffering in ASOROCK.....they will feel for their own......

Alias ...won't you be happy shouting Your brother's name when you see him come out from his slave master's house?.....lols.....

They will say wailers have come again....but the truth makes them zombies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking: APC Headquarters Denies Cancelling Of Lagos APC Primaries / Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos / Isaac Balami's Car Explodes In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.