Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,142 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos (59907 Views)

Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street / Dino Malaye Show Off His Father As They Hug Each Other, See Reaction / Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by mindtricks: 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
sanerugwei:
the country is currently at crossroads.
it's a pity that more cerebral, youthful and lively contenders are rejected while expired rulers are hailed
your head dey there jare. Many already sold their souls long ago to keep worshipping their oppressors.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
dokie:
Did you see any reasonable person in that crowd?

You wicked sha. lol
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Lol I don’t want you to support anyone. I just wa t you to have sense. I no dey support party. I don’t want PDP or APC. I just want you to use your brain like you are using Nairaland.
Use your brain well
Now I can see that you are a slowpoke.

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Now I can see that you are a slowpoke.

Brainless fool

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Brainless fool
Your father! Poverty kill you!! I don't care about age that is
Just a number. How old is your Atiku? 72...where is the difference?
Olodo!!! Looters awon ole, Baraow!!

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by dokie: 1:24am On Feb 10, 2019
Larryndelaw:

Reasonable people like you dont have PVC and will not vote. The people you see are the people who is going to vote. Hope u understand now

You must be a joker.

I lost my pvc in 2015 and was unable to cast my vote against Buhari. It still haunts me to date.

This time, I have warehoused my pvc just to ensure I vote against Buhari.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by dokie: 1:25am On Feb 10, 2019
goslowgoslow:

How do you identify a reasonable person from the crowd? Stupid question.

Were you there?

Can you do it?
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 3:35am On Feb 10, 2019
dokie:

Were you there?

Can you do it?
See question o.......smh
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by dalass(f): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
colestephan86:

What's unfamiliar about a Toyota coaster bus or a Toyota land cruiser or the Lexus jeep. I'm sure u are the only one that saw the flying car in that midst.
You saw it too! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? / Breaking: APC Headquarters Denies Cancelling Of Lagos APC Primaries / Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.