Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown (30549 Views)

End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding / Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) / Wanted Murderer 'Ikanda' Finally Arrested 9 Months After Going Into Hiding. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
zabuur:

Foolish, these scammers then become rich and in future start contesting for political offices and whilst scamming, putting the nation on d dark side of the map. So politicians are stealing, every other crime should be overlooked.

The politicians created this problem. But you're a typical Nigerian afterall. You will never agree to fight a problem from the source. Just like how you go after ritualist instead of herbalists that create the demand for human sacrifice.

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by texazzpete(m): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
EFCC, Gandollars is in Kano.

Ganduje has immunity as a sitting Governor. You don't.
Please renounce your stealing ways.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by fergieboy: 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
HarkymTheOracle:

Yahoo is scamming.. Case closed..
Working hard to scam people...Dat one na work? undecided
yes na work o.. E don help many people out of poverty

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by texazzpete(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Admin401:
The politicians created this problem. But you're a typical Nigerian afterall. You will never agree to fight a problem from the source. Just like how you go after ritualist instead of herbalists that create the demand for human sacrifice.

Go after anyone that breaks the laws of Nigeria, whether it be the source or not.

It's not the fault of the EFCC that These young crooks are easier prey than politicians in high places.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by texazzpete(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
fergieboy:

You might as well call kidnapping 'work' and 'poveety emancipation'.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
texazzpete:

Ganduje has immunity as a sitting Governor. You don't. Please renounce your stealing ways.
They should give him the Fayose treatment.
Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by mykelswa(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by zabuur: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
Admin401:

So the source of scamming is political.

Oga, get a decent job, I'm sure you'll be able to sleep and never be scared of anything. Or better still, venture into yahoo, after being caught, explain to the authority how the politicians have caused youth going into Yahoo

And FYI Mr Foreigner, I'm a typical Nigerian. Born and bread. A successful, hardworking Nigerian, paying monthly salaries to graduates thereby adding to the GDP of the country and also helping to tackle unemployment challenges in d country in my very little way. To let u know I'm also a youth and was brought up in a very average family.

So, Mr untypical Nigerian, where do u wanna be typically from?

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by zabuur: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
fergieboy:

Then why should they be scared if the help they got out of poverty has been honest

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by onyxo76(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
that is the problem with these Yahoo boys they simply can't keep a low profile, there are several boys who are into fraud but you will never know. they mske their money and just disappear abroad for a few weeks to emjoy themselves some even operate ftom countries such as Thailand where the cost of living is quite low

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
zabuur:

So the source of scamming is political.

Oga, get a decent job, I'm sure you'll be able to sleep and never be scared of anything. Or better still, venture into yahoo, after being caught, explain to the authority how the politicians have caused youth going into Yahoo

And FYI Mr Foreigner, I'm a typical Nigerian. Born and bread. A successful, hardworking Nigerian, paying monthly salaries to graduates thereby adding to the GDP of the country and also helping to tackle unemployment challenges in d country in my very little way. To let u know I'm also a youth and was brought up in a very average family.

So, Mr untypical Nigerian, where do u wanna be typically from?
It's so stupid to think that If I'm arguing for something then I must automatically be one. You are really below average intellectually. If not that you had the attention span of an insect, you would recall that I stated "I don't support fraudsters" before I made my comment. But go on with your silly assumptions.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
What I don't understand is why all this, someone looking frustrated now.... Padi the work not easy poo who nor go nor know. Money to spend always oluwa bless hustle
Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Very good, now what happens next? Except Nigeria gets better and there are jobs they will go back to stealing. Imagine there are jobs with minimum wage of $10 per hour in Nigeria dont you think cases of fraud will drop to 70%.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by Makamuanwuo(m): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Mumchloe:
Clamp them down biko.. ...dey want sharp sharp money. They Dont wanna work hard....

Will u date a broke ass guy.......more guys join the moving train to impress some girls

Money na money

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by stanley000: 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
HarkymTheOracle:

na play!
Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by mtchewwwww(f): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
stop hiding under illegal business, Efcc will collect everything from you and chop it, come out and face the government to provide job and not for their children alone, Nigeria belong to all of us, if you do nothing, you will die of hunger, the government is inviting you to challenge them to carry out their responsibility, challenge the government , challenge the looters, hold them responsible, nobody want to be a fraudster , challenge the looters to do their jobs, stop making yourself free meal for efcc crooks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by netflicks(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Thomscintillate:
baba forget yahoo na work

Lol
Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by OmoManU: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
Honestly if EFCC can sustain this raids for like 2 years without blinks, Yahoo Yahoo will become of the past in just one year
Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by yrex01(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
Thomscintillate:
baba forget yahoo na work
weyre !! Ole !! Gbewiri !! Aje loju onile !! Barawo !! Change ur ways b4 wrath of God befalls on u.
Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by wolfenstein(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
I can't stand the disgrace of having my pictures on social media pages and blogs with the tag of a 'Yahoo Boy'

If u know you don't like this, then y do it. Can't u look for a handwork to do or create a job for urself. Must u b influenced by peerpressure from friends? When the time is right the money will come and you won't even know how to spend it, God's time is d best.
Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by NaijaProxyBase: 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wrath of God will fall on you and your family unless you have never committed fornication,adultery,lie or steal ever since you were born
yrex01:
weyre !! Ole !! Gbewiri !! Aje loju onile !! Barawo !! Change ur ways b4 wrath of God befalls on u.
Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by calmbabadee(m): 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
Admin401:
I don't supoort fraudsters, but why don't this guys go after politicians?

How can a caterpillar fight a butterfly? Na dem dey graduate to politicians who swindle the state

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
calmbabadee:

How can a caterpillar fight a butterfly? Na dem dey graduate to politicians who swindle the state

So this old men start with Yahoo yahoo? Even when computers no dey during their time
Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by elRamani(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
When you know you're doing level to make money, why live a flashy life? Why not stay low key to avoid evil eyes watching you... If one has a business that also fetches him legit and cool money asides doing levels, at least he can still show up and be flashy a bit if he likes cos at least, his business will cover up for him and people will think that's where he gets his money...
But when one doesn't have a legit source, why not keep a low profile and enjoy his money quietly...

bia biko, how do you enjoy money quietly?
Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by elRamani(m): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Despite the awareness about fraudsters, I wonder why people still fall for them, nawao sad

If you've never being scammed before, it's easy to wonder how people get scammed, you can't be wiser than someone that is fooling you

And Yoruba go day na person wey neva jam beta fight dey call himself man
Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by Frezhkid10(m): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
HarkymTheOracle:

....XO the one u think u are doing is work abi?.....work for 15yrs just to buy a meagre Honda Accord....rubbish!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by yrex01(m): 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
NaijaProxyBase:
Wrath of God will fall on you and your family unless you have never committed fornication,adultery,lie or steal ever since you were born
non of my family is a sadist. I've never seat down in a corner n be milking someone of his/her hard earn money. There z no way wrath of God will befalls on me. If u are a yahoo boy. I pray to God to make everything things you've bought with that money perish before ur eyes. Nd makes ur life miserable just like d way u leaving doz innocent pipu after duping em.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by Smartwin: 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
HarkymTheOracle:
God purnish all fraudsters.. angry
punish your generation

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
elRamani:

bia biko, how do you enjoy money quietly?

By not going to clubs to pop bottles or go to social gatherings to spray cash anyhow... Its not a bad thing to own a car and have an apartment... But one has to be careful of too much presence and show off in clubs, social gatherings and other places.. Also, by avoiding rolling with friends too much. Not everyone one calls friends are actually true friends. Some are just bitter and looking for ones downfall.... Also, by avoiding flashy looks.. E.g, heavy chains, expensive outfits every time... Those things calls people's attention on someone... Assuming it's someone with a legit source of income, even if he's also into levels, it still kinda makes sense because he can use the legit source as cover up for his source of income

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead / India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs / Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.