Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Bobrisky Reveals That His Boobs Are Real In IG Live - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reveals That His Boobs Are Real In IG Live (2268 Views)

Josephine Nwaghanata: My Boobs Are My Selling Point / Jay Jay Okocha And Mr Real In 'Shaku Shaku' Pose (Photo) / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Reveals That His Boobs Are Real In IG Live by celebgistz2: 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky reveals that his boobs are truly real in Anita Joseph’s IG live video.

He said:

“Those of you saying if my boobs are real, they are f*cking real!! Can you see...e just dey shake like this (laughs)”

Watch the video HERE

Source:https://www.mtetimes.com/2019/celebrities/bobrisky-reveals-that-his-b00bs-are-real-in-ig-live
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Bobrisky Reveals That His Boobs Are Real In IG Live by SarcasticWords: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Bobrisky reveals that his boobs..

Yes, lalasticlala move this to front page please. It's big news. Let everyone know that a Man wants people to Know that his boobs are real. People will learn a lesson or two from it.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reveals That His Boobs Are Real In IG Live by Tamarapetty(f): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
Diot, why dint you wear bra only??
Re: Bobrisky Reveals That His Boobs Are Real In IG Live by neolboy(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
Mad idiot
Re: Bobrisky Reveals That His Boobs Are Real In IG Live by Olufela30: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
I'm sure people following this Bob on IG or twitter are all gay wannabes !! Even those dah post his news.. Is he a celeb ���

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reveals That His Boobs Are Real In IG Live by Ask4diva(f): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
See as he resemble man for the second picture shocked
Re: Bobrisky Reveals That His Boobs Are Real In IG Live by LisaAnne(f): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ask4diva:
See as he resemble man for the second picture shocked
Cause he's a man

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reveals That His Boobs Are Real In IG Live by Prettyvicc: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
sad
Re: Bobrisky Reveals That His Boobs Are Real In IG Live by Richdad50(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
He can grow breast because of his intake of estrogen hormone for all I care but he should know that there is a tipping point to every action. No Transgender, or homosexual has lived or died happy. None! Believe me! A study proved the high risk of suicide amongst them. Even the ones not bullied but loved committed suicide.

Conscience was coined from two Greek words; Con(inner) and Science(knowledge) which translates to Inner Knowledge of Man. The truth your soul and spirit knows irrespective of what your head tells you. No transgender, gay, or lesbian, can journey through their conscience without knowing their defects.

Bob may end or die as a hero or revolutionary for culture change, celebrated as a champion for trans rights but on his dying bed, surrounded by his colleagues, his heart will decry a purposeless life filled with regrets and shame.

#Richdad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reveals That His Boobs Are Real In IG Live by punisha: 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
To the guy above me...well said!

Meanwhile I'm still asking God to bring this confused shim my way for just a minute.
I just want to ask it a small question.

Re: Bobrisky Reveals That His Boobs Are Real In IG Live by Onyi22(f): 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
Na wa ooooo,
that means they r some guys DAT wish DAT they are Ladies
Re: Bobrisky Reveals That His Boobs Are Real In IG Live by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:22am On Feb 10, 2019
Onyi22:
Na wa ooooo,
that means they r some guys DAT wish DAT they are Ladies
Lol were you born yesterday?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reveals That His Boobs Are Real In IG Live by Rextizz(m): 6:32am On Feb 10, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Lol were you born yesterday?
Scammer, i guess ASUU has called off the strike, you can get busy with your books instead of scamming others.

Re: Bobrisky Reveals That His Boobs Are Real In IG Live by DRPAIT123(m): 7:00am On Feb 10, 2019
the dude bringing boobiskis to NL should find a real celeb,not a plastic one,we don tire

(1) (Reply)

"Life Has No Limitations" - Regina Daniels Dazzles In New Photos / She’s Now My Wife – Portable Confirms Marriage To Actress Ashabi / Celebrity You Would Have Loved To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.