Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video (4318 Views)

Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him / Olamide Releases His Own Version Of The Shaku Shaku Dance / Nairalanders, I Just Directed My First Music Video. Please Rate My Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by Chisaedhor: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
My Video Don Show...

I go by the Music Name Teddyflourishgrin grin I know that many of you on this platform don't know that i am into Music, i kept cool because i was waiting for the day i will finish my first music video and today is just the most happiest day of ma life seeing my self on the screen for the very first time.

Way back 2013 i took music seriously, always slept in the studio every night, and when i gain admission i became very unserious with the career because i have to focus more on my education.

Fast forward to December 2018, i burst back into the studio and i did this song, checked it was ok, i decided to shoot this one.

Fellow Nairalanders, please rate your humble boy.

comment, criticize and advise on my effort, i am open to improvement.

My song is titled Rock Ma World and was produced By Mr Hero.

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYCEHqQQm4k

4 Likes

Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by JosWatchDog(m): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
I know this guy. Nice one

Lalasticlala and mynd44 help the boy oh
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by BonkoINC: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wow . See raw talent.

The producer is top notch .

Must listen guys . It’s on repeat now .

1 Like

Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by AndroidGuy(m): 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
Teddyflourish pon the beat���

Mad jam bro.
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by Groovenaija360(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
Another Paul play on Nairaland

Nairalanders are going places

Cc: Lalasticlala this is good news

1 Like

Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
grin Nice
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by storyloaded: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
Moe nice on this one…Dope music bruh..More grease to your elbow.
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by neyosticker(m): 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wow.
I can't stop listening this dope song.

The producer killed it
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by mckoy60: 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
THIS IS THE COMPLETE TRAINING YOU NEED TO BE A DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN THIS 2019 IN 4 WEEKS!

Do you know that many Nigerian companies, brands, businesses, organizations and even celebrities/entertainment artistes have budgeted billions of naira to put their businesses, products, services and brands online? They are looking to employ Digital Savvy, influencers, and experts to manage or market their online campaigns and accounts because marketing is moving from basic traditional sense of marketing to highly digitalized methods.

Get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

AREAS TO BE COVERED IN THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email
FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: INTENSIVE TRAINING ONGOING

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for online and digital media

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by Alejob: 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
Okay, next tongue
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by amahthelma(f): 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
I never hear arm sha
Abeg shey Airforce 1 still dey sing
Na question ooo
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by UNCL3(m): 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wow nice song

M also into music and would be dropping my first single soon.
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by AllenSpencer: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
Cool Jamz!
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by firstolalekan(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
U try sha

Keep trying
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by AllenSpencer: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
UNCL3:
Wow nice song

M also into music and would be dropping my first single soon.

Sha dont drop noise!

We are waiting

4 Likes

Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by TechCapon(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
As a real port Harcourt boy and a graduate of rivers state university I know that this video was shot right inside rivers state university campus. Mehn see LT, headquarters of cultists looking dope!! See engineering faculty looking sweet. That spot where you and that girl was dancing is LT1, the exact spot where my Sony Ericsson phone was stolen in my year one. The guy who directed the video is fantastic. More grease to your elbow my brother

2 Likes

Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
Fire Jam.. Bless up fam.
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by UNCL3(m): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
AllenSpencer po
st=75574880:

Sha dont drop noise!

We are waiting

Lol my better opposition for politics section i hail thee.

Ama bonafied rapper oo
My bars hot pass kendrick, nasty c n j.cole put together.

Anticipate bro.
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by lastempero: 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
Keep it up and stay on top your game.
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by abuomaIV(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
Nice video. But you should have used more of jib and Dolly to make it more cinematic instead of drone.
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by Chisaedhor: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
abuomaIV:
Nice video. But you should have used more of jib and Dolly to make it more cinematic instead of drone.

Baba na still cash na cheesy
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by Charlesmore(m): 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
how much you do the video brother
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
Chisaedhor yoi can promote the song in my blogq www.emperorblog.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by Chisaedhor: 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
emperorblog21:
Chisaedhor yoi can promote the song in my blogq www.emperorblog.com.ng

Let me check how many pple visit your site daily
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by Chisaedhor: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
lastempero:
Keep it up and stay on top your game.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by Chisaedhor: 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
Charlesmore:
how much you do the video brother

Lol you want me to disclose that here??

At least the least 300,000 fit get you one like this
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by Originalsly: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hmmm..... critical me who not really into music got a whole lot to say! Found it interesting the little you wrote about yourself....found it interesting you didn't blow your own trumpet by telling us how good is your song...infact...the best.... and found it most interesting that you'll welcome criticism. Most people see criticism as an insult. I figured you been accepting criticism all along and making adjustments therefore your song should be pretty good. I listened with both my big critical ears!
I didn't like the wannabe Yankee accent in the first part ...was thinking why not keep it real...Nigerian.... but felt much better second half when you broke into Naija accent/pidgin. BUT...on second thought.... it was clever since that would be a selling point in the foreign market. The lyrics were pretty clear a d would be understandable to the international audience.
Much can be done about the video...a whole lot. But as is....personally.... the song is as good if not better than Davido's Fall.....I repeat....as good if not better than Fall.. You need to link up with those who know to market music....if possible...the person who is pushing Fall. .... (heard that song few nights ago on NYC 107.5 F.M ...Lenny Greene Show...and that's big time).
Bottom line....you got a hit song....handle it well. My view.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FINALLY!! One Of The Best Wedding Songs In 2016 By A Nigerian Rapper Drops. / Download Instrumental - Macaroni By Picazzo Ft. Olamide / DOWNLOAD MP3: Mr Eazi – Pour Me Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.