Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,370 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:20 PM

Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) (2644 Views)

Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman / The Act That Gives The President The Power To Lock Down Lagos, Ogun & FCT. / This Will Cause "Cifia" Pain For Wailers & Children Of Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by Binikingdowm: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
Atiku won't get 1% here, ipob will die today..

Sai baba, take us to the next level of poverty and hunger..

More coming in

3 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by deboysben(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
Like I said before

ATIKU will win in lagos zombies can rant for all I care

The truth is bitter to their hearing

Sai Atiku

Sai Obi

Lagos is sure no Shaking

8 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by afroniger: 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
This bini boy jus like to disgrace himself

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by dokie: 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
afroniger:

Oga which corner of the stadium is this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by agabusta: 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
hmmm
Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by sammyj: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Dont mind the Mutulu my brother na Dele brother grin
afroniger:

5 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by deboysben(m): 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
afroniger:

Buhari will fell like palm tree in lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by afroniger: 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
deboysben:

Buhari will fell like palm tree in lagos

Lol. Repeat that lie enough times in your head and maybe, just maybe, it will come to pass. Lmao.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by deboysben(m): 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
afroniger:

Lol. Repeat that lie enough times in our head and maybe, just maybe, it will come to pass. Lmao.
a week today go reset your zombie mind

3 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by afroniger: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
Dp.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by afroniger: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
deboysben:
a week today go reset your zombie mind

I like your confidence in the face of certain defeat. Lol. But deep down you know you are delusional. GEJ had a better chance of beating Buhari in Lagos yet he failed, but somehow your delusional mind still leads you into thinking that under a Buhari presidency in an APC controlled Lagos, your Atiku would still win the state. cheesy I just hope that for your own good you know how to handle the excruciating agony of defeat that comes with the level of misguided confidence you are parading. undecided Whatever you do though, please stay away from Sniper. Please. I beg you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by deboysben(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
afroniger:

I like your confidence in the face of certain defeat. Lol. But deep down you know you are delusional. GEJ had a better chance of beating Buhari in Lagos yet he failed, but somehow your delusional mind still leads you into thinking that under a Buhari presidency in an APC controlled Lagos, your Atiku would still win the state. cheesy I just hope that for your own good you know how to handle the excruciating agony of defeat that comes with you level of misguided confidence you are parading. undecided Whatever you do though, please say away from Sniper. Please. I beg you.
can we bet it buhari can't win lagos except massive rigging from Tinubu

I have the video of the campaign it's so Scanty camera man snapped one side

3 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by deboysben(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
afroniger:

I like your confidence in the face of certain defeat. Lol. But deep down you know you are delusional. GEJ had a better chance of beating Buhari in Lagos yet he failed, but somehow your delusional mind still leads you into thinking that under a Buhari presidency in an APC controlled Lagos, your Atiku would still win the state. cheesy I just hope that for your own good you know how to handle the excruciating agony of defeat that comes with you level of misguided confidence you are parading. undecided Whatever you do though, please say away from Sniper. Please. I beg you.

I have the video of the campaign it's so Scanty camera man snapped one side.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by deboysben(m): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
afroniger:

Lol. Repeat that lie enough times in our head and maybe, just maybe, it will come to pass. Lmao.
a thousand times buhari can't win lagos never
Save this post
Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by deboysben(m): 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
Binikingdowm:

More coming in
this is the real picture of the rally during the arrival of Buhari the aso rock Idol
Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by deboysben(m): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
afroniger:
this is one sided

Show us the video or better still show us the drone picture
Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by riversatikulate: 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Is this crowd? reason why dey are afraid to give us the venue for our own rally
Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by helinues: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
Lol

As if Atiku could raise 1/3 of that in Lagos
Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by pundit92: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
You don't need to warn them. Post the pictures and the video. They can only faint, they won't die. They will live to see the next Level by fire by force.Nigeria and Nigerians shall prosper. If wailers realized they still have at least four more years to wail, they will reserve their energy now and wait till late 2022.
Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by SouthEastFacts: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
If what I saw on Channels when Tinubu was giving his speech is all tinubu could muster for Buhari, then they need help

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by Okrikacity: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
deboysben:

I have the video of the campaign it's so Scanty camera man snapped one side

Nigeria election is all about rigging.

The better rigger wins.
Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by deboysben(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
Okrikacity:

Nigeria election is all about rigging.

The better rigger wins.

It will still be resisted in lagos
People dey verse here
Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by AtikuObi2019: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
If the post enter FP. I will deactivate
Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by galaxy15(m): 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
deboysben:
Like I said before

ATIKU will win in lagos zombies can rant for all I care

The truth is bitter to their hearing

Sai Atiku

Sai Obi

Lagos is sure no Shaking

As shameful as it is, we have to face the truth that in a Lagos controlled by the Jagaban (Asiwaju Tinubu) and currently the APC, they don't need so much people in their campaign grounds, they "have their ways" if you know...
Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by deboysben(m): 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
galaxy15:

As shameful as it is, we have to face the truth that in a Lagos controlled by the Jagaban (Asiwaju Tinubu) and currently the APC, they don't need so much people in their campaign grounds, they "have their ways" if you know...
lol you are now shifting goal post
Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by galaxy15(m): 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
deboysben:
lol you are now shifting goal post

1. Shifting post to where

2. Do you really understand my post?
Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by naijapips02: 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
afroniger:

show us the aerial view. Not snapping angles.
Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by Auladimeji1: 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
Binikingdowm:

More coming in
Wetin concern this Bini boy for southwest matter?
Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by Binikingdowm: 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Wetin concern this Bini boy for southwest matter?
aren't there Benin groups in south west?
Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by Pavarottii(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
Do u know that tinubu was on coke in today's lagos rally ... Wat his presentation and dancestep and total of behaviour... If u know, u know... Even the governor's beside him knew..... Did u hear all d rubbish he said today?
Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by Auladimeji1: 12:55am On Feb 10, 2019
Binikingdowm:
aren't there Benin groups in south west?
Re: Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) by Validated: 3:17am On Feb 10, 2019
Teslim Balogun stadium is a 24,000 capacity stadium. Assuming the stadium was filled to capacity ×3, then APC presidential rally attendees are not more than 75000. Exaggerated number would be less than 100k. So what is this noise about mega rally?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon. Gudaje Kazaure Reacts To Dino's Fleet Of Cars, Says He Will Rather Buy Food / Nigerians Drag Buhari To Twitter for claiming to have done a live broadcast / Is Southern Unity For Yoruba Gain Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.